Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

10 Common Grammatical Errors We Must Avoid - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Common Grammatical Errors We Must Avoid (4284 Views)

National Board For Technical Education Signpost With Public Grammatical Blunder / Common Grammatical Tautologies / Most Annoying Common Grammatical Errors In English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Common Grammatical Errors We Must Avoid by lirusehn(m): 11:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
smiley
Re: 10 Common Grammatical Errors We Must Avoid by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 27, 2014
hardbody:

those who learnt at home....and those who use' or used'....

Go back and learn how to reconstruct tenses so that there is consistency.

Surprisingly you did not highlight typos, you came up with cliches that have no bearing with the discussion and contexts under review. Studying at home, obviously via correspondence must have its downside. And little brains like you are stupidly liking the inconsistency that you are posting. I respect this language and the owners. A lot of you are making massive fools of yourselves and are gleefully displaying your ignorance.
Hihihihi

So you no longer use 'English Language Registrars'. That is good to hear because it did not help you . What do you use these days,"Brighter Grammar"?
You are angry boy with low self-esteem and that is why conflict follows you everywhere.
Re: 10 Common Grammatical Errors We Must Avoid by expensive007(m): 8:00am On Aug 27, 2014
Though, English language is not our mother tongue, but we must learn it by heart since it's our official language. Besides, we must be open to corrections & be ready to learn in an humble manner. Remember, you wouldn't know, until you know. Let's keep growing mentally. Thanks!
Re: 10 Common Grammatical Errors We Must Avoid by hardbody: 8:07am On Aug 27, 2014
iwonbaoko: Hihihihi

So you no longer use 'English Language Registrars'. That is good to hear because it did not help you . What do you use these days,"Brighter Grammar"?
You are angry boy with low self-esteem and that is why conflict follows you everywhere.

Great point made. I thrive on conflicts. It makes low lives like you go mad. I thought all you did was correct typos and apply cliches randomly. Low self esteem? Really? I give up on you.
Re: 10 Common Grammatical Errors We Must Avoid by IdeeEsperanza(m): 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2014
[quote author=iwonbaoko
It is only a sardine that locks itself inside a tin and leaves the key outside,what is the exit strategy?

[/quote]

I love this.
Re: 10 Common Grammatical Errors We Must Avoid by shizzle11(m): 6:12am On Aug 28, 2014
guilty of none cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey / See Condemn Iron Picker Who Has A Master's Degree (Pics) / Kunle, A Zenith Bank Staff Member Has Left Nigeria For Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.