Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey (4276 Views)

How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo) / 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels / 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
Going to Abuja from Owerri today.....these are the persons I met.....enjoy.

1. The supposed rich guy: he makes calls right from the onset of the journey. His calls ranges from the flight he missed to abuja so he ended up in a bus or the return ticket he starts booking right from the journey or the white men he is going to meet in abuja. Be warned.....na all forming, if you do a good check on this guy he probably stopping in zuba or going to nyanya.
2. The lover birds: they are on each others arms from start to finish...problem is it can be cute or disgusting depending on the persons.

3.the prayer warrior: mostly a woman from OPM or Chosen....immediately the driver starts the vehicle she starts praying and shouting. The one in my bus actually said anyone that doesn't join her in the prayers is a witch...smh #na by force.

4. The ibo sisters: they laugh hysterically and speak ibo all through. Imagine this one get mind dey play old p square songs with her china/ tecno phone on speaker....peeps sef. Once they get to abuja the way they look in amazement at buildings and point carelessly makes one knw they are new in town.

5. The father and his beautiful daughter: making this short: no just reason the girl because her popsy is always looking for intruders.....well managed to collect this one's no while big dady was taking a nap #sharpguy.
6. The ibo driver: na God catch you if you don't come with your headphones or I pod cos its ibo songs mixed with a little bit of wack REGGAE all the way.
7. The political analysts: want to know how the biafra war was won and lost or how rochas is performing, you are at the right place.

8. The nursing mother and her children: you know how e dey be......feel free to add yours. TEAM FUTO ALL THE WAY

9 Likes

Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
number five sha. Op,u forgot to add those people that buy everything they see ranging from bread to gala to okpa and so on.

7 Likes

Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by Atk01(f): 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
Those that sleep from the beginning to the end of the journey.

10 Likes

Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
lols, true! u forgot the people who buy things from bus windows every ten seconds grin them sabi chop ehn! I enter one bus, I bought pink popcorn, the fat man sitting besyds me(who have just finished eating three galas and malt) was just eyeing my oink popcorn, he was like 'sister, biko where u buy this popcorn' hehehe I just looked at him dirty, and pointed to the woman try the window, he called her and bought two popcorns!! WTF undecided the man bought plenty things, that I myself became hungry, my mouth was watering, choi... I had to buy that popcorn to curb my hunger.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by fiftynaira(m): 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2014
No. 9... My broda here

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by Bibol(f): 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
Since this is what's in vogue now, I'll add mine.

OP, you forgot the 'team earpiece' people who listen to music from the start of the journey till the end. They prefer to keep to themselves and usually sit by the window. They love to read novels, books, magazines or newspapers

6 Likes

Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by faithboi: 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
Bibol:

OP, you forgot the 'team earpiece' people who listen to music from the start of the journey till the end. They prefer to keep to themselves and usually sit by the window. They love to read novels, books, magazines or newspapers
are u referring to me?..cos u just described how I travel...

2 Likes

Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by Bibol(f): 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
faithboi:

Er... Actually I described myself
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by faithboi: 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
Bibol:

Er... Actually I described myself
lol...so are we birds of a feather?

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by Princecalm(m): 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
The one that was almost left behind at a restaurant when the bus stops for people to eat at midway.

7 Likes

Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by mesoade(m): 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2014
The ones that talks about everything they see on the road
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by omicron(m): 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
The Chykers!

They can toast the nearest babe from park to the last bus stop. U can usually know them by the subdued and rather impersonal tone of conversation
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by fr3do(m): 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
9. The dirty yoruba man that keeps farting.

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by alentyno: 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
fr3do:
Are you addicted to tribalism? So where you come from you guys don't fart shey?

13 Likes

Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
What about the hungry people,that buys everything,and anything hawked- yogurt,egg-roll,puff-puff,lacasera,etc.
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by Kaywantay: 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2014
In American-1. Tired Working Mother 2.Smelly Crazy Homeless Man 3.Religious Elders 4.Lovebirds 5.Loud Students 6.Struckup Woman or Attention LovePeddler 7.Cool Jazz Cat 8.Nervous White Dude 9.Motormouth or PhoneGirl 10. Staring Child

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by Dreyl(m): 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2014
9.The one with smelly gutter mouth,so disgusting,even if you use hanky to close your nose the smell will still find way to enter.
And also those ones that fart and pretend like they ain't the one and also some girls with smelly armpit it's like they are allergic to roll on,well since i bought a new car i have ne'er thought of entering those bus,i don't really like irritating people.. grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2014
@OP... U forgot to add the quiet ones.... They never speak to anyone except spoken to neither do they sleep no matter the distance and they dont buy or eat anything on the way except when the bus stops for a break then they buy just sth to drink ..... O... Nd once in a while, they press their phones.... Thats just me on a trip.... Love to mind my business....

9 Likes

Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by BoiledCorn: 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
Peeeeeepoooo. peeeepoooo
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by olempe(m): 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
FLYGERIAN91:
@OP... I forgot to add the quiet ones.... They never speak to anyone except spoken to neither do they sleep no matter the distance and they dont buy or eat anything on the way except when the bus stops for a break then they buy just sth to drink ..... O... Nd once in a while, they press their phones.... Thats just me on a trip.... Love to mind my business....
me too
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by Soneh(m): 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
the ones that eat almost everything and end up farting
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by Ryabcool(m): 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
Bibol:

Perfectly describes me.
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by Ryabcool(m): 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
fr3do:
^^ There you have it folks! A perfect reason abortion should be legal in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by oluwadanie1(m): 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
Bibol:

Gal, were you in the bus with me when I came to ilorin yesterday?
Cos you just described me.
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by cupidora(f): 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
-The ones dat keep asking "my daughter pls where 're we now",
-The people that be lying on phone "I'm on my way to Abuja when the vehicle is heading to Enugu". Na so one man come the shout the driver "stop,stop! I say stop this car before I call the police!" driver fear,com stop say "Kilode?" d man provoke,"u collected money from me and deceived me into entering a vehicle dat is going to Abuja? What is this world turning into?!" "Haba sir,no b Lagos we d go so??!" cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by PapaNnamdi: 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lols, true! u forgot the people who buy things from bus windows every ten seconds grin them sabi chop ehn! I enter one bus, I bought pink popcorn, the fat man sitting besyds me(who have just finished eating three galas and malt) was just eyeing my oink popcorn, he was like 'sister, biko where u buy this popcorn' hehehe I just looked at him dirty, and pointed to the woman try the window, he called her and bought two popcorns!! WTF undecided the man bought plenty things, that I myself became hungry, my mouth was watering, choi... I had to buy that popcorn to curb my hunger.

u look so erotic, hav u started doing it
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by EejaNla01(m): 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2014
THE CURRENT TAPPERS!
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by Shaakasi(f): 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
cupidora:
-The people that be lying on phone "I'm on my way to Abuja when the vehicle is heading to Enugu". Na so one man come the shout the driver "stop,stop! I say stop this car before I call the police!" driver fear,com stop say "Kilode?" d man provoke,"u collected money from me and deceived me into entering a vehicle dat is going to Abuja? What is this world turning into?!" "Haba sir,no b Lagos we d go so??!" cheesy

Bahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by Atk01(f): 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
cupidora:
cheesy
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
D guy whose job is to tap current 4rm girls and d glutton dt eats everything she sees.
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by tempem: 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2014
Are you claiming the good side? Apparently, you were the one she met in the bus the last time she traveled. #yimu
faithboi:
Re: 8 Types Of People You Would Meet In A Bus During A Long Distance Journey by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
PapaNnamdi:

u look so erotic, hav u started doing it
noundecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Will Jupeb Result Be Released? / Whatsapp Group For Students Economics And Business. / 2011/2012 Unizik Admission Cut Off Mark For The Faculty Of Basic Medical Science.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.