Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

No Part Of Nigeria’ll Be Used As Experimental Terror State –FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Part Of Nigeria’ll Be Used As Experimental Terror State –FG (12742 Views)

Nigeria’ll Be World’s 3rd Most Populous By 2050 / Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB / Ibb Says Nigeria’ll Be Doomed W/o Zoning - More Like Ibb & Pdp Doomed W/o Zoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Part Of Nigeria’ll Be Used As Experimental Terror State –FG by cardoso111(m): 7:00am On Aug 26, 2014
Is Gwosa still in the map of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: No Part Of Nigeria’ll Be Used As Experimental Terror State –FG by kimond101: 7:01am On Aug 26, 2014
Effective actions needs to be taken to eradicate this evil sect
Re: No Part Of Nigeria’ll Be Used As Experimental Terror State –FG by omenka(m): 7:02am On Aug 26, 2014
Indeed!! It is high time the president started using every part of his brain to ensure that doesn't happen, because apparently it is more likely than not that's exactly what is going to happen!!

If the FG had been working as much as they've been talking, this problem would have been a thing of the past by now.

#KickOutTerrorism
#KickOutJonathan
#KickOutPDP
#EnoughIsEnough

1 Like

Re: No Part Of Nigeria’ll Be Used As Experimental Terror State –FG by seedorfg(m): 7:04am On Aug 26, 2014
Labaran Maku get sweet mouth and we dont want that other than action and proactive in fighting BH.....
Re: No Part Of Nigeria’ll Be Used As Experimental Terror State –FG by kabba7(m): 7:04am On Aug 26, 2014
What is the meaning of experimenting ?
When your troops are refusing orders shooting at generals and defecting to cameroon could they be porting from mtn nigeria to mtn cameroon after being disarmed !!
What I saw yesterday 9pm news on cameroons CAMNEWS TV is far from alll this lies . The soldiers i saw were running with thier folded haversacks and submiting honestly it was a sight to behold that Nigerian military can be so humiliated ,
Re: No Part Of Nigeria’ll Be Used As Experimental Terror State –FG by Elmickzy(m): 7:04am On Aug 26, 2014
Thrashy Talks! Abeg Who Have Ayeloyun Charger Here
Re: No Part Of Nigeria’ll Be Used As Experimental Terror State –FG by mu2sa2: 7:05am On Aug 26, 2014
Maku is not serious or is out to deceive the gullible. Boko haram already controls a huge chunk of territory in the northeast. They are now chasing out the population in the area. Bh are so confident that they have declared the area a caliphate. Gej and his govt are a disaster to this country. The service chiefs are hiding in Abuja when a serious war is raging in the northeast. Now, the soldiers sent to fight bh simply abandon their arms and run on sighting Shekau's fighters. Nigerian soldiers are totally demoralized and if the situation is not reversed immediately, sad to say boko haram will consolidate their hold on the territory where they hold sway now.For those thinking they're safe because they seem far from the northeast, they're mistaken. Boko haram is a terror organization led by a bloodthirsty fiend who's fighting everyone not supporting him. Boko haram bombs have exploded in Abuja and Lagos so it is self delusion for anyone to think s/he is safe from bh anywhere in this country. Let Gej and his govt stop their ostrich game and confront this boko haram insurgency before it turns into an uncontrollable monster ready to devour all.
Re: No Part Of Nigeria’ll Be Used As Experimental Terror State –FG by msmon(m): 7:07am On Aug 26, 2014
Space booked! Brb
Re: No Part Of Nigeria’ll Be Used As Experimental Terror State –FG by YoursGEJ(m): 7:08am On Aug 26, 2014
Na by mouth? All these posts financed by Jonathan just keep making FP anyhow. Issoright
Re: No Part Of Nigeria’ll Be Used As Experimental Terror State –FG by overhypedsteve(m): 7:09am On Aug 26, 2014
denkyw: another Jonathan talk lolx....one thing Naira land has taught me is if u insult oga jona u go get likes....oya be the first of ur friends to Like this. grin
ode
Re: No Part Of Nigeria’ll Be Used As Experimental Terror State –FG by persie98: 7:10am On Aug 26, 2014
very reassuring
[img]http://smsh.me/axul.jpg[/img][img]http://smsh.me/azlb.jpg[/img]
Re: No Part Of Nigeria’ll Be Used As Experimental Terror State –FG by buJu234: 7:11am On Aug 26, 2014
in this govt. its like if u dont make noise u wouldnt get ur normal looting allocation..

so all the ministers have to make noise i.e words without corresponding positive effect...

funny govt.
Re: No Part Of Nigeria’ll Be Used As Experimental Terror State –FG by henryobinna(m): 7:14am On Aug 26, 2014
but the reverse is the case
Re: No Part Of Nigeria’ll Be Used As Experimental Terror State –FG by DesChyko: 7:15am On Aug 26, 2014
Just don't give up. I hear you're doing a fine job now.
Not that I ever turned my back on you, FG, but we're entitled to some positive news.
Re: No Part Of Nigeria’ll Be Used As Experimental Terror State –FG by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 26, 2014
cechidodo: Can somebody shut this stupi.d man up?...

Labaran Maku!
SMH

Every Nigerian should clamour for his removal from office

A first class liar
Aarrrgghh

(now imagining him on a hospital bed, in pains where I have to treat him ...I will do no harm lipsrsealed)

Okay
Seriously I hate Maku...with his bluster, lies, personality and all...this country cannot move forward with the likes of him.....ehen and Onyebuchi Chukwu....but this is about Maku so I will stop!
Re: No Part Of Nigeria’ll Be Used As Experimental Terror State –FG by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 26, 2014
Foolish govt yarning balls like always.

Anyways...

Re: No Part Of Nigeria’ll Be Used As Experimental Terror State –FG by eaglechild: 7:17am On Aug 26, 2014
I still maintain that insurgency thrives where there is sympathy from the locals. It may now spread from there.
Re: No Part Of Nigeria’ll Be Used As Experimental Terror State –FG by kabba7(m): 7:19am On Aug 26, 2014
Akalia: Become a tranformation ambassador of Nigeria(TAN) and be well rewarded by mr president,'Dr Ebele Goodluck Jonathan' just visit the link to join the moving train:- http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=169176

Is that what the stolen $20 billion is to be used for and by the way has INEC given the go ahead for election campaigns ?
Re: No Part Of Nigeria’ll Be Used As Experimental Terror State –FG by Tundeiab(m): 7:19am On Aug 26, 2014
eventsms: The Federal Government has warned that it will not allow any part of the country to be used as centre for an experimental terror state in West Africa.

Minister of Information, Labaran Maku, gave the assurance in Abuja, while addressing officers of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) at a workshop on Conflict Prevention, Peace Building and Election Monitoring ahead of the 2015 general elections.

Maku said the government had utmost confidence in the ability and capacity of the military to defend the honour and uphold the http://secret2020.com/no-part-of-nigeriall-be-used-as-experimental-terror-state-fg/

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=78735
I also have confidence in our military to protect the honor and integrity of our father land. YES I BELIEVE.
Re: No Part Of Nigeria’ll Be Used As Experimental Terror State –FG by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 26, 2014
We need action please.
Re: No Part Of Nigeria’ll Be Used As Experimental Terror State –FG by Okudiover(m): 7:24am On Aug 26, 2014
grin grin grin grin "Any insurgency that lasts more than 24 hours must have the cooperation of people in gunment" General Sani Abacha (1995).
Re: No Part Of Nigeria’ll Be Used As Experimental Terror State –FG by olawonder(m): 7:25am On Aug 26, 2014
When I saw the documentary on Boko Haram on Channel 4 (UK) titled Nigeria's Hidden War, I realised Nigeria is doomed! There will be no way out! If anyone has the means, start planning your escape route now! The insurgency is growing bigger by the day, it will spread across the country! The political morons in Abuja are still living in denial - none of them is getting off their backsides, they send the army, the army sends the militia, the militia can't find no Boko and they need to show the army that they are working (to get paid, and to stay under military protection, so what do they do? they start to pick innocent people on the street - youths, children, traders - and slaughter them with spears and machetes in broad day light! Ordinary people are being tortured daily, and handed to the army as Boko, who are then shot and dump on the streets! And the real Bokos? they are growing in numbers, still able to maintain strongholds and hideouts. God, the scenes are gory! Nowhere will be safe, it will become 'Nigeristan' in few years from now! If you can, get out now!

Re: No Part Of Nigeria’ll Be Used As Experimental Terror State –FG by sexzskil(f): 7:25am On Aug 26, 2014
Jontom wink cheesy talking in vain since 1963 grin
Re: No Part Of Nigeria’ll Be Used As Experimental Terror State –FG by size38: 7:27am On Aug 26, 2014
While the federal govt have their say, Boko Haram have their way. All talk, talk from Fg without any action makes Boko Haram superior.
Re: No Part Of Nigeria’ll Be Used As Experimental Terror State –FG by Afroconnect: 7:28am On Aug 26, 2014
We need decisive action,evacuate willing civillians and utilise full aerial bombardment and scorched earth tactics,we should launch a full scale war against these coward boko haram.these guys have no much tactics,it will be easy to take them all out if the political will is there...but corruption and material possessions have blindded these politicians in power.

We should terrorise these terrorists,take no prisoners.
Re: No Part Of Nigeria’ll Be Used As Experimental Terror State –FG by segradino(m): 7:33am On Aug 26, 2014
Re: No Part Of Nigeria’ll Be Used As Experimental Terror State –FG by AdeniyiA(m): 7:37am On Aug 26, 2014
Nigeria ; talking nd making promises without action since 18th century undecided
Re: No Part Of Nigeria’ll Be Used As Experimental Terror State –FG by cechidodo: 7:40am On Aug 26, 2014
milychocs:

Labaran Maku!
SMH

Every Nigerian should clamour for his removal from office

A first class liar
Aarrrgghh

(now imagining him on a hospital bed, in pains where I have to treat him ...I will do no harm lipsrsealed)

Okay
Seriously I hate Maku...with his bluster, lies, personality and all...this country cannot move forward with the likes of him.....ehen and Onyebuchi Chukwu....but this is about Maku so I will stop!

Incompetent people every where will contrive to bottling the simplest of tasks like shutting down the borders against Ebola in June or shutting up and stop peddling bullcrap to uninformed citizens with armed bands of boko haram streaming across the country-side in the North-east getting frighteningly close to their door-steps....

1 Like

Re: No Part Of Nigeria’ll Be Used As Experimental Terror State –FG by SporaD8: 7:41am On Aug 26, 2014
Addressing the NSCDC why not the soldier..?
Oh I forgot they are on excursion in Cameroon!
Re: No Part Of Nigeria’ll Be Used As Experimental Terror State –FG by ElekeNtioba: 7:48am On Aug 26, 2014
Phuckin' politicians!!...deluding demselves since G-d knows when!

Its aready happening...Boko haram's 'caliphate' is staring at dem right in their faces!!
Re: No Part Of Nigeria’ll Be Used As Experimental Terror State –FG by cross22: 7:49am On Aug 26, 2014
Just passing-by. Because our govt is full of empty statements. Boko is a dreaded group bt i can nt trust naija govt either. Naija govt and boko are the same thing. One is sponsoring the other one. Ukochukwu, na d same people ooo. was passin-by bt decieded to comment because i am bittered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Letter Affirming Eyitayo Jegede As PDP Candidate In Ondo Election / The Next Facebook Creator Can Be In FUTA, I Am Not After Gold - Sowore / Abia Will Soon Start Exporting Rice - Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.