Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Di Maria Off To Manchester United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Di Maria Off To Manchester United (1189 Views)

Why I Hate Manchester United-angel Di Maria / Kelechi Iheanacho's Move To Manchester City Done!! / Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Di Maria Off To Manchester United by natureblack(m): 7:26am On Aug 26, 2014
It has been confirmed that Real Madrid has accepted a fee of 59.7million Pounds from Manchester United for Angel Di-Maria.The player has been unveiled with jersey no.7 and signed a five year deal worth 200,000pounds a week

Would this be a change to Manchester United's present form ?

GGMU though

Re: Di Maria Off To Manchester United by unikdamzel(f): 7:50am On Aug 26, 2014
i hope so, if not na to begin dey support Burnley o
Re: Di Maria Off To Manchester United by seankay(m): 8:58am On Aug 26, 2014
If dem like make dem sign C.Ronaldo, Messi, Ramos, Rodriguez, dem no go win nothing! Even our Mata no gree change dem fortune
Re: Di Maria Off To Manchester United by natureblack(m): 10:47am On Aug 26, 2014
seankay: If dem like make dem sign C.Ronaldo, Messi, Ramos, Rodriguez, dem no go win nothing! Even our Mata no gree change dem fortune
the end they say has always justified the means

Don't be too quick to judge any club,you know it's football and it's unpredictable.
Re: Di Maria Off To Manchester United by arsetalks(m): 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
United has got for themselves a very good player. However, I do not think Di Maria is worth 65m and neither do they really need him more than they need couple of defenders and a solid defensive midfielder.

Seems United fans have to cope with been the Liverpool of England for a while. They now have to either target young player who no one know or throw money at the problem.
Re: Di Maria Off To Manchester United by natureblack(m): 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
arsetalks: United has got for themselves a very good player. However, I do not think Di Maria is worth 65m and neither do they really need him more than they need couple of defenders and a solid defensive midfielder.

Seems United fans have to cope with been the Liverpool of England for a while. They now have to either target young player who no one know or throw money at the problem.
buh I think they have taken a step in tackling one of the problems which is the attack-force/counter-attack which iThink is absent in the team for now.

GGMU though
Re: Di Maria Off To Manchester United by natureblack(m): 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
unikdamzel: i hope so, if not na to begin dey support Burnley o
dear don't give up on Man Utd

The best is yet to come and it will definitely come

And its this season sha wink
Re: Di Maria Off To Manchester United by HenCq15: 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
Re: Di Maria Off To Manchester United by Julius262(m): 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
[IMG]http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y410/Jay_Fweshy_Nember/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140826_151848_zpsn1eu61y4.jpg[/IMG]
Re: Di Maria Off To Manchester United by unikdamzel(f): 8:49am On Aug 27, 2014
natureblack: dear don't give up on Man Utd

The best is yet to come and it will definitely come

And its this season sha wink

Okay o, i'l try not to. But they better make me proud this season or else...........

N̶̲̥̅̊å Burnley sure pass!
Re: Di Maria Off To Manchester United by heatmeup(f): 9:11am On Aug 27, 2014
lvg its man utd dont worry you have all the season just make sure we dont relegate
Re: Di Maria Off To Manchester United by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:13am On Aug 27, 2014
cry cry cry
heatmeup: lvg its man utd dont worry you have all the season just make sure we dont relegate
Re: Di Maria Off To Manchester United by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:15am On Aug 27, 2014
Lmao!!! cheesy
e neva reach dat level nau
unikdamzel: i hope so, if not na to begin dey support Burnley o
Re: Di Maria Off To Manchester United by heatmeup(f): 9:23am On Aug 27, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: cry cry cry
abi what do we do naw.he said it at the beginning of the season to the fans that "win or loss get behind us" meanwhile 3 center backs is not working oooooo not for epl
Re: Di Maria Off To Manchester United by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:32am On Aug 27, 2014
Confidence is really low.Players find it difficult to execute a simple one-two...smh
For the 3-5-2 formation to really work,we must play the possession game;they are yet to come to terms with dis.
We need some1 dat would command respect of opposing attackers-it was a blunder letting Ferdinard go cry + we still need a workhorse who can play the ball in midfield.
heatmeup: abi what do we do naw.he said it at the beginning of the season to the fans that "win or loss get behind us" meanwhile 3 center backs is not working oooooo not for epl
Re: Di Maria Off To Manchester United by heatmeup(f): 9:39am On Aug 27, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Confidence is really low.Players find it difficult to execute a simple one-two...smh
For the 3-5-2 formation to really work,we must play the possession game;they are yet to come to terms with dis.
We need some1 dat would command respect of opposing attackers-it was a blunder letting Ferdinard go cry + we still need a workhorse who can play the ball in midfield.
see hen jones and smalling is good evans is not bad either they have good potentials rafael rojo these are good players all they need is time but i just dont like the idea of loosing to a 3division team either it is match fixing or not they will lose confidence
Re: Di Maria Off To Manchester United by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:44am On Aug 27, 2014
yes,they are ok.I dont just like how attackers bombard us like they are playing blackpool.They come at our defenders without fear.If Vidic dey back attacker go first calculate na.But now attackers be like..."who be dis one?abeg shift make i see front".Unless dey begin to impose demselves physically(only jones has been doing dis)i dont see us changing anytime soon.
heatmeup: see hen jones and smalling is good evans is not bad either they have good potentials rafael rojo these are good players all they need is time but i just dont like the idea of loosing to a 3division team either it is match fixing or not they will lose confidence
Re: Di Maria Off To Manchester United by heatmeup(f): 9:51am On Aug 27, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: yes,they are ok.I dont just like how attackers bombard us like they are playing blackpool.They come at our defenders without fear.If Vidic dey back attacker go first calculate na.But now attackers be like..."who be dis one?abeg shift make i see front".Unless dey begin to impose demselves physically(only jones has been doing dis)i dont see us changing anytime soon.
yes lvg better tell them to infllict injury on high profile players like diego coasta and balo grin int that manner they will fear them grin lolzzzzzzz
Re: Di Maria Off To Manchester United by heatmeup(f): 9:52am On Aug 27, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: yes,they are ok.I dont just like how attackers bombard us like they are playing blackpool.They come at our defenders without fear.If Vidic dey back attacker go first calculate na.But now attackers be like..."who be dis one?abeg shift make i see front".Unless dey begin to impose demselves physically(only jones has been doing dis)i dont see us changing anytime soon.
but really really its getting annoying
Re: Di Maria Off To Manchester United by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:55am On Aug 27, 2014
Any way is a waycheesy cheesy cheesy
heatmeup: yes lvg better tell them to infllict injury on high profile players like diego coasta and balo grin int that manner they will fear them grin lolzzzzzzz
Re: Di Maria Off To Manchester United by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:56am On Aug 27, 2014
Really really angry.My brothers(all chelsea fans) no gree me rest embarassed
heatmeup: but really really its getting annoying
Re: Di Maria Off To Manchester United by heatmeup(f): 10:01am On Aug 27, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Really really angry.My brothers(all chelsea fans) no gree me rest embarassed
lolzzzzz take heart hen
Re: Di Maria Off To Manchester United by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:03am On Aug 27, 2014
*looking for the hug smiley*
I'll trygrin
heatmeup: lolzzzzz take heart hen
Re: Di Maria Off To Manchester United by heatmeup(f): 10:07am On Aug 27, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: *looking for the hug smiley*
I'll trygrin
oga seun dnt put that
Re: Di Maria Off To Manchester United by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:17am On Aug 27, 2014
Maybe we should request for it.
If request is granted,it'll become d 3rd most used smiley after these- grin undecided
heatmeup: oga seun dnt put that
Re: Di Maria Off To Manchester United by heatmeup(f): 10:18am On Aug 27, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Maybe we should request for it.
If request is granted,it'll become d 3rd most used smiley after these- grin undecided
grin

1 Like

Re: Di Maria Off To Manchester United by unikdamzel(f): 11:04am On Aug 27, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Lmao!!! cheesy
e neva reach dat level nau

Lol. E don even pass my broda.
Re: Di Maria Off To Manchester United by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:48am On Aug 27, 2014
Hehehe cheesy
Itz a glitch...we'll be back to where we belong soon wink
unikdamzel:

Lol. E don even pass my broda.
Re: Di Maria Off To Manchester United by unikdamzel(f): 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Hehehe cheesy
Itz a glitch...we'll be back to where we belong soon wink

Ok o, let's just watch and see.

1 Like

Re: Di Maria Off To Manchester United by HenCq15: 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
Re: Di Maria Off To Manchester United by Beive85: 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Why are Nigerians afraid of Black stars of Ghana? / What If These Footballers Play For Nigeria / Which Of This Two Jersey Number 7/10 Is The Best For Football Scholar To Wear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.