Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,218 members, 7,867,567 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

"How I Survived My Father's Casket Plane Crash" - Feyi Agagu Finally Speaks! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "How I Survived My Father's Casket Plane Crash" - Feyi Agagu Finally Speaks! (1354 Views)

Feyi Fawehinmi: How To Make Sense Of Nigeria’s Currency Swap Deal With China / How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash / I’m Alright – Feyi Agagu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"How I Survived My Father's Casket Plane Crash" - Feyi Agagu Finally Speaks! by helphelp: 7:27am On Aug 26, 2014
Feyi was involved in plane crash in Lagos almost a year ago and the plane was carrying his father’s remains to Akure, the Ondo State capital, for a state burial.

He and one of his in-laws survived the crash in which the Commissioner for Home Affairs and Culture, Mr. Deji Falae, the undertaker, Tunji Okunsanya and his son, died.

“I am not just lucky; I am a blessed survivor.” The younger Agagu , who spoke with reporters in Lagos on his traumatic experience, acknowledged that only few could have survived in that moment of uncertainty, tension and anxiety.

Feyi said: “Not many could have survived a plane crash. It is not something you plan or pray for. It takes God’s grace. I cannot say it was because of how I sat in the plane or where I sat.

“I just saw the plane going down. I saw smoke and I passed out. When I opened my eyes in the hospital, I could recollect what happened within seconds. I remembered that the plane was going down.”

Re: "How I Survived My Father's Casket Plane Crash" - Feyi Agagu Finally Speaks! by OmoNwa: 8:09am On Aug 26, 2014
I thank God for your life. Untimely death won't be our portion IJN!

2 Likes

Re: "How I Survived My Father's Casket Plane Crash" - Feyi Agagu Finally Speaks! by etenyong(m): 9:40am On Aug 26, 2014
To God be the Glory. God saved his life so dat can testify of his goodness.

1 Like

Re: "How I Survived My Father's Casket Plane Crash" - Feyi Agagu Finally Speaks! by Lilimax(f): 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
Thanking God for sparing your life. It is for a purpose smiley

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Orders Ministers With Political Ambition To Resign By October 20th / Ikeja/oshodi To Iyanapaja/egbeda Route. / Electricity Not Available In Otuoke..... Ex. Gov. Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.