Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Open Drainages/flood Claims Life Of Keke Driver In Owerri(pictured) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Drainages/flood Claims Life Of Keke Driver In Owerri(pictured) (3521 Views)

Soldier Batters Driver In Lagos For Sneering At Him (photo) / Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter / Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Drainages/flood Claims Life Of Keke Driver In Owerri(pictured) by valicious1(m): 7:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
all these people saying rochas won't win 2015 election, The fact is he won't even live to see 2015! Word!
Re: Open Drainages/flood Claims Life Of Keke Driver In Owerri(pictured) by omenka(m): 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
A headless cockroach would do a better job at propaganda than the op!!

If a man dies close to an open drain then the open drain must have cost him his life, and by extension Rochas!! Chai!!! gringrin

Op collect ur Nazi salute there!!

3 Likes

Re: Open Drainages/flood Claims Life Of Keke Driver In Owerri(pictured) by Plshavmercyamen: 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
The unjustifiable and wicked hate being spewed and preached by some of my tribe's men and women against Rochas because of his political affiliation and aspiration is already making most of us who had reservations about his government to even love him the more. NEVER have I felt the urgency and passion to campaign, vote and see the return of any politician than NOW. I only pray Rochas decides to contest again for Imo Guber and God being on my side, the least(not the most) I will do is to deliver not only my polling booth but Ward unreservedly to Rochas and APC cos I know Rochas has/is worked/working and will do even better. 2015 in Imo state will definitely not be biz as usual. Some Ndi Igbo should continue with the politics of Phd(pull Him Down) and envy. Aka adighi ekpuchi onwa! Udo diri unu

3 Likes

Re: Open Drainages/flood Claims Life Of Keke Driver In Owerri(pictured) by biafranqueen: 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
vanbonattel: Tell Rochas to do the needful, people are dying!
Becareful S*E*U*N will ban you for disgusting such and such #5. I was trying to warn my Sisters from bottom implants and he banned me. I showed pictures of what happens when they go wrong how the shots create clogs and he got sensitive or maybe all the babies on NL reported me who knows.

Anyway, Imolites will send this man packing, but they must trace the money through EFCC once he is out.

2 Likes

Re: Open Drainages/flood Claims Life Of Keke Driver In Owerri(pictured) by vanbonattel: 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
Plshavmercyamen: The unjustifiable and wicked hate being spewed and preached by some of my tribe's men and women against Rochas because of his political affiliation and aspiration is already making most of us who had reservations about his government to even love him the more. NEVER have I felt the urgency and passion to campaign, vote and see the return of any politician than NOW. I only pray Rochas decides to contest again for Imo Guber and God being on my side, the least(not the most) I will do is to deliver not only my polling booth but Ward unreservedly to Rochas and APC cos I know Rochas has/is worked/working and will do even better. 2015 in Imo state will definitely not be biz as usual. Some Ndi Igbo should continue with the politics of Phd(pull Him Down) and envy. Aka adighi ekpuchi onwa! Udo diri unu

idiocy of the highest order, what has party affiliation got to do with a dead man killed by government ineptitude? Did you hear me mentioned party here.

1 Like

Re: Open Drainages/flood Claims Life Of Keke Driver In Owerri(pictured) by Plshavmercyamen: 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
vanbonattel:

idiocy of the highest order, what has party affiliation got to do with a dead man killed by government ineptitude? Did you hear me mentioned party here.
My broda, calm down because i know where u are coming from and what you're driving at. It's an open secret. Udo diri gi

1 Like

Re: Open Drainages/flood Claims Life Of Keke Driver In Owerri(pictured) by vanbonattel: 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
achi4u: But OP why showing his keke number to the public? undecidedBut OP why showing his keke number to the public?

so that people can identify him and come pick up his corpse to give him a decent be rial, do you think Rochas gives a flying fvukk if he stays there for a month?
Re: Open Drainages/flood Claims Life Of Keke Driver In Owerri(pictured) by Arosa(m): 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
I don't know why you peeps like open drainages in naija. Is it a crime to cover it? undecided

1 Like

Re: Open Drainages/flood Claims Life Of Keke Driver In Owerri(pictured) by vanbonattel: 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
Plshavmercyamen: My broda, calm down because i know where u are coming from and what you're driving at. It's an open secret. Udo diri gi

bruvs, not like that, poor performance is poor performance, even if he's a republican or democrat, we should condemn bad things.
Re: Open Drainages/flood Claims Life Of Keke Driver In Owerri(pictured) by JEITO: 1:09am On Aug 27, 2014
Owelle Anayo Rochas Okorocha( dan jika sokoto) the man wey get mouth wey big pass him brain. grin

He talks too much and does too little..

Sempe for the man wey sabi jor GEJtill 2019
Re: Open Drainages/flood Claims Life Of Keke Driver In Owerri(pictured) by vanbonattel: 4:38am On Aug 27, 2014
A city of abandoned projects, owerre tongue

Re: Open Drainages/flood Claims Life Of Keke Driver In Owerri(pictured) by vanbonattel: 4:43am On Aug 27, 2014
A city of uncompletable projects is owerri

Re: Open Drainages/flood Claims Life Of Keke Driver In Owerri(pictured) by abagoro(m): 10:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
rozayx5: this is so bad, thats why i dont swallow all this abagworo shit, i hope nothing important takes me out of Uyo to this kind of filthy place undecided

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/10/uyos-uncommon-flooding-2/

newsmen that the flood menace is a perennial problem, and wondered why government, despite all appeals has refused to heed the plea of her citizens. Another resident of the estate, Mrs. Eyo, whose house was also flooded, recalled her experiences in the last three years: “In 2011, I lost all my property and started all over. In 2012, I had the same experience I am faced with now in 2013, yet the government would never even show concern.”

A pensioner in the estate, Mr. Uduak Archibong lamented: “Our problem is not that we don’t have a government, we have a government, but my worry is why this kind of problem will not attract the attention and sympathy of the government.”

A manager with one of the banks along Wellington Bassey Avenue lamented that the flood affected his father’s house and that all household properties were destroyed. His consolation however is that his parents escaped death by drowning as neighours quickly mobilized to rescue them from the flood.

Other areas affected were the Julius Berger Quarters along Nsikak Eduok Avenue. The flood that hit the quarters came from Oron Road and part of the Methodist Church Cathedral was submerged by the flood which made the Oron Road exit of the road impassable. Emmanuel Edet, a lecturer at the University of Uyo, said his experience with the flood is traumatic. Edet lamented that all his household property was submerged by the flood and any time there is a sign of rain he is worried that he would be subjected to another flooding experience as nothing has been done to check a reoccurrence of the flood. He disclosed that he is contemplating leaving his current residence to another as soon the strike embarked upon by university lecturers across the country is over.

For some pundits, Akpabio’s allegation of sabotage may be in order. Residents along Nsikak Eduok by Oron Road axis had earlier alleged that the flood in the area was caused by construction activities of the state Ministry of Works and a construction company (not Julius Berger) working around the area. Other culprits are members of the Green Brigade, who are saddled with the responsibility of sweeping the streets of Uyo. These women instead of sweeping and packing the sand, daily sweep the sand and other refuse into the gutters and drainage system, thereby blocking the gutters. Our correspondent observed that gutters in Uyo are barely a foot wide and less than two feet in depth and cannot contain the deluge of water in the state capital, especially as Uyo is a flat land. A major street like IBB Avenue, Uyo has no gutter or any form of drainage and flooding is inevitable. Uyo need good drainage network to convey water into the state pipe jack drainage system.

Pictures from Ewet housing and Ebong street Uyo.

Re: Open Drainages/flood Claims Life Of Keke Driver In Owerri(pictured) by vanbonattel: 9:33am On Sep 03, 2014
MCC road gate has been embezzled by my humble governor who loves to roast corn tongue

Re: Open Drainages/flood Claims Life Of Keke Driver In Owerri(pictured) by vanbonattel: 9:34am On Sep 03, 2014
Rochas don chop the money o

Re: Open Drainages/flood Claims Life Of Keke Driver In Owerri(pictured) by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 03, 2014
rozayx5: this is so bad, thats why i dont swallow all this abagworo shit, i hope nothing important takes me out of Uyo to this kind of filthy place undecided
what do you think uyo is sef, a lot of drainages in uyo are uncovered, don't allow me show pictures, just respect yourself.
Re: Open Drainages/flood Claims Life Of Keke Driver In Owerri(pictured) by vanbonattel: 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
Our governor will be Apc presidential candidate cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Drainages/flood Claims Life Of Keke Driver In Owerri(pictured) by abagoro(m): 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
vanbonattel: Our governor will be Apc presidential candidate cheesy

This is Umuapu section of Owerri/Port-harcourt expressway. Like I've written earlier, Igbos should do away with Jonathan as I've not seen any tangible thing from their unholy romance with him. All the federal roads in the Southeast are bad except Owerri/Onitsha done mostly by Obasanjo and Yar'adua which Jonathan met 98% completed. Try Onitsha/Enugu, PH/Enugu, Nnewi/Okigwe to mention but a few.

1 Like

Re: Open Drainages/flood Claims Life Of Keke Driver In Owerri(pictured) by chinology: 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
^^^^You are good at diverting attention. Instead of you to focus on the state of the federal roads in Imo state particularly this section in Owerri axis you are busy naming other better roads in other states. Lemme tell you in case if you do not know most of the federal roads in the SE are presently undergoing reconstruction.

The Onitsha-Awka-Enugu federal highway is receiving maximum attention because the Onitsha axis of the road has been completed fully while serious work is ongoing at the Awka axis and continuing to Enugu-9th Mile section. The Enugu-PH road has been awarded to Setraco and I equally saw some serious work ongoing on that axis.

The only major bad road in the East at the moment is this same Owerri axis of the federal road that links to Rivers State. That Owerri axis of the road is the worst road I have seen in the East if not Nigeria. I think it is high time Okorocha get to work or liaise with FG on how best to fix the road because it is a major disservice and the negative economic impact on Imo state is better imagined.

1 Like

Re: Open Drainages/flood Claims Life Of Keke Driver In Owerri(pictured) by abagoro(m): 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
Typical Onye Igbo. Odike na nwanne ya. You can eat Jonathan's faeces for all I care but I must say the truth that we have gained nothing from this stupidity of worshipping mr incompetent.

1 Like

Re: Open Drainages/flood Claims Life Of Keke Driver In Owerri(pictured) by chinology: 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
I don't know about you but as for we Igbos we have gained a lot and keep gaining. By next year we shall massively vote GEJ in again...BY HIS GRACE.

We Igbos shall not be party to the silly opposition by Okorocha. If Imo state is not gaining from GEJ then hold Okorocha responsible and not GEJ..

1 Like

Re: Open Drainages/flood Claims Life Of Keke Driver In Owerri(pictured) by vanbonattel: 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2014
abagoro: Typical Onye Igbo. Odike na nwanne ya. You can eat Jonathan's faeces for all I care but I must say the truth that we have gained nothing from this stupidity of worshipping mr incompetent.

we have gained nothing from Rochas, shebi his neighbour and fellow apc gov did his own side of federal road with state money, while my governor is busy using our money to host everyone on a jamboree cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Drainages/flood Claims Life Of Keke Driver In Owerri(pictured) by vanbonattel: 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
No money to pay contractors tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Drainages/flood Claims Life Of Keke Driver In Owerri(pictured) by Ogbonaikenna(m): 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
Rochas must go!
Re: Open Drainages/flood Claims Life Of Keke Driver In Owerri(pictured) by vanbonattel: 10:30am On Mar 12, 2015
Ka o puo cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Congratulations GMB: (pics Of PDP/APC Saluting Our Next President) - Cramjones / Desperation! Tinubu's Inlaw Contest In Two States (Pics) / On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.