Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,971 members, 7,848,920 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

1873d's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1873d's Profile / 1873d's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Police Intercept Drugs Worth ₦3 Million In Lagos (Photos) by 1873d: 6:26am On May 02, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
One of "dem" was busy beating his chest yesterday to one Ngozi that his hard work will soon start yielding fruit.

He actually lied that 4.5m worth of Meth was in his warehouse and will soon convert it to cash.

Now I know what he was talking about. angry
[/s]
Politics / Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by 1873d: 6:26am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Fvck of my mention niger
[/s]

is that why you raped your nephew
Politics / Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by 1873d: 6:26am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

I don't know how you feel, but if stupidity makes you feel great then good for you

Kindly stop qouting me if you are bereft of facts

Thanks
[/s]

Politics / Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by 1873d: 6:22am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

You don't pay back loan at once but you get the loan at once to solve your immediate infrastructure deficit instead of waiting for IGR that comes in monthly
[/s]

Politics / Re: May Day: Let’s Dedicate Ourselves To Hopeful Future, Says Tinubu by 1873d: 6:22am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cool

Incoming President

Jagaban 2023

Insha Allah

[/s]

Crime / Re: Abia Govt Seals Hotel Over Mysterious Death, Disappearance Of Customers by 1873d: 6:21am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

No, was this how your mother trained you to behave around strangers?
[/s]

Politics / Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by 1873d: 6:03am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
it's 3 billion then
Since you don't agree to 1 billion cheesy
[/s]
Crime / Re: Female Pte Soldier That Was Flying With That MWO. They Were Killed By IPOB by 1873d: 6:02am On May 02, 2022
[s]
triple996:
Animals
This is d gift kanu brought to the east angry
[/s]
Politics / Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by 1873d: 6:02am On May 02, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Get out. I should be telling you that.

We're you asleep when you tagged my moniker?
[/s]
Politics / Re: NOBODY Among The Southern Candidates Can Defeat Tinubu- Reno Omokri by 1873d: 5:59am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:

I never heard any Yoruba say "no lefelendum no erection"
[/s]
Politics / Re: 11 Nigerians Arrested Over Facebook Scam In Bangladesh by 1873d: 5:59am On May 02, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
This title off me!! Op is not normal. grin
[/s]
Politics / Re: Aba Vs Abeokuta Development by 1873d: 5:59am On May 02, 2022
[s]
helinues:
You people should know your set.

Ogun state land mass is a combination of 3 SE states and apart from that,

Tertiary institutions in Ogun state alone are more than all the tertiary institutions in all the 5 SE states

Industrial companies in Ogun state could be more than all the industrial companies in all the 5 SE states..

There are more but that 2 should just kill the thread.

Make una stop using una 2x2 land to be comparing any states in SW
[/s]
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Is Not Contesting For President by 1873d: 5:40am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Pain you .
[/s]
Politics / Re: Police Intercept Drugs Worth ₦3 Million In Lagos (Photos) by 1873d: 5:40am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Are you kidding me the poor driver called Agbaje is innocent .The owners vanished and we can guess where they are from.
[/s]
Politics / Re: I Wish Osinbajo Can Step Down For TINUBU... Either Of Them Will Win by 1873d: 5:40am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cool

Let Osinbajo try his luck against his boss ... Jagaban isn't complaining

Jagaban is like a coach and the best football manager like Sir Alex Ferguson or Jurgen Klopp

Osinbajo is like Ronaldo a skillfully talented player nearing the peak of his career and retirement

The fact that Osinbajo performed averagely as an Antorney General of Lagos State and bellow Average as a Vice President doesn't mean he would become an Excellent administrator and President

Nigeria needs an intelligent manager , a unifyer and a patriot with an eye for spotting talents and fixing problem like Bola Ahmed Tinubu

[/s]

Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia's Defense Bugdget, $65 Billion. US Millitary Aid To Ukraine, $33 Billion by 1873d: 5:37am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Mr. the Truth.. are you also a Military expert or where did your truth originate from
[/s]

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Is Not Contesting For President by 1873d: 5:36am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
He will definitely be picked by Atiku .dude is just fronting for AtikuAbubakar.
[/s]
Politics / Re: European Union Set For Russia Oil Embargo, Turns To Nigeria, Others For Supply by 1873d: 5:36am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Haven't I told you again and again to make your own research and answer your own self
[/s]

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.