Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,421 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

NOBODY Among The Southern Candidates Can Defeat Tinubu- Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NOBODY Among The Southern Candidates Can Defeat Tinubu- Reno Omokri (2094 Views)

Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians / Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North / Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NOBODY Among The Southern Candidates Can Defeat Tinubu- Reno Omokri by angelB228: 3:23pm On May 01, 2022
Na thief na...hw u won take defeat grand papa of thiefs. U no hear say him de move moni inside bullion van
Re: NOBODY Among The Southern Candidates Can Defeat Tinubu- Reno Omokri by Ultimas: 3:27pm On May 01, 2022
Jokes apart,Tinubu is a big gun.
Re: NOBODY Among The Southern Candidates Can Defeat Tinubu- Reno Omokri by Duru009(m): 3:33pm On May 01, 2022
Peter Obi is a good candidate but he can't beat Tinubu base on political structure in the country.....

This is the bitter truth....
Re: NOBODY Among The Southern Candidates Can Defeat Tinubu- Reno Omokri by drlateef: 4:06pm On May 01, 2022
adefitim:
In Luke 14:31 Christ asked if a king with 10,000 soldiers can defeat another king with 20,000 troops?

If the All Progressives Congress gives Bola Tinubu their ticket, as is likely to happen, the Peoples Democratic Party should be mindful of the fact that Kano alone delivered 2 million votes during the 2019 election, while the entire Southeast delivered 2.09 million. Do the math and stop sniffing meth!

Refusing to work with political realities, and instead building castles in the air won’t get anyone anywhere anytime soon. Face cold hard facts. If Tinubu emerges in the APC, NOBODY among those who have SO FAR declared in the South can defeat him for the PDP.

Sentiments are not good substitutes for strategy. If we want these realities to change, we must learn from the Northwest and the Northeast. This Ramadan, do you see them traveling? On Sallah, they also don’t travel. But for voter registration or election, they MUST travel. We travel for Christmas, but not for voter registration or election. And we want to win elections? Ko le werk!

I have the voter turnout numbers of EVERY LGA in Nigeria from 2019. I see elections from a statistical and scientific point of view. The SE has the highest Twitter and online turnout in the nation, but the lowest voter turnout during voter registration and election!

#TableShaker

Lalasticlala

My prayer is for them to continue to abuse Tinubu on Nairaland on Election Day. We do the voting in polling booth. Lol.

1 Like

Re: NOBODY Among The Southern Candidates Can Defeat Tinubu- Reno Omokri by Transcriber: 4:22pm On May 01, 2022
mrvitalis:
So what Reno is saying is someone from a low voting area can't become president ?
if they are smart yes

But it's unfortunate your people are not
Re: NOBODY Among The Southern Candidates Can Defeat Tinubu- Reno Omokri by mrvitalis(m): 4:32pm On May 01, 2022
Transcriber:
if they are smart yes

But it's unfortunate your people are not
Smart ? We are not smart for refusing to support a failure like Buhari ? Lmao
Re: NOBODY Among The Southern Candidates Can Defeat Tinubu- Reno Omokri by Transcriber: 4:42pm On May 01, 2022
mrvitalis:

Smart ? We are not smart for refusing to support a failure like Buhari ? Lmao
lol
This is exactly what I am saying
Where did I mention Buhari?

And what happened to Biaffla?
Re: NOBODY Among The Southern Candidates Can Defeat Tinubu- Reno Omokri by mrvitalis(m): 4:55pm On May 01, 2022
Transcriber:
lol
This is exactly what I am saying
Where did I mention Buhari?

And what happened to Biaffla?
What happened to Yoruba nation ?
What happened to Niger Delta republic ?
What happened to boko haram ?

So because if Biafra you can't vote Joe igbokwe as president ?
Re: NOBODY Among The Southern Candidates Can Defeat Tinubu- Reno Omokri by Transcriber: 5:40pm On May 01, 2022
mrvitalis:

What happened to Yoruba nation ?
What happened to Niger Delta republic ?
What happened to boko haram ?

So because if Biafra you can't vote Joe igbokwe as president ?
I never heard any Yoruba say "no lefelendum no erection"
Re: NOBODY Among The Southern Candidates Can Defeat Tinubu- Reno Omokri by mrvitalis(m): 6:31pm On May 01, 2022
Transcriber:

You were saying ?

Re: NOBODY Among The Southern Candidates Can Defeat Tinubu- Reno Omokri by Transcriber: 7:25pm On May 01, 2022
mrvitalis:

You were saying ?
I'm still looking for where they said "no lefelendum no erection" cheesy
Re: NOBODY Among The Southern Candidates Can Defeat Tinubu- Reno Omokri by Asswipemod: 9:54pm On May 01, 2022
seunmsg:

Folks with low IQ can’t get the message.

Kadoso Mutairu! grin grin grin grin Oya naah. Let's fight. grin
Re: NOBODY Among The Southern Candidates Can Defeat Tinubu- Reno Omokri by adekolaelect(m): 10:12pm On May 01, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

You guys are just overrating this Tinubu of a man. Since the advent of this administration he has been humiliated severally and Heaven didn’t fall.
Oga don't be deceived there is different between politic and governance .In the time of governance Buhari and his gangs have upper hand but when it is time of politics Tinubu is the master. You poeple overrated Buhari and his gangs who can not win election for himself .Buhari said in 2019 " Any politic of 2019 election start and end on Tinubus table" but the personal hatred you have for Tinubu will not make you to know the reality of Tinubu politics in Nigeria today.
Re: NOBODY Among The Southern Candidates Can Defeat Tinubu- Reno Omokri by kenzysmith: 10:16pm On May 01, 2022
But this is the bitter truth but na only atiku be pdp best option?

Re: NOBODY Among The Southern Candidates Can Defeat Tinubu- Reno Omokri by hotseat: 11:14pm On May 01, 2022
Facts, they say, are sacred!

Even the APC aspirants themselves are aware of this hard fact.

Most other aspirants, especially those of the SW extraction, were drafted as spoilsports against the worthy, noble and progressive aspiration of the Asiwaju.

One thing is certain that no matter the gang up, he who God has blessed, no man can curse.
Re: NOBODY Among The Southern Candidates Can Defeat Tinubu- Reno Omokri by 1873d: 5:59am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:

[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos Have Started Worshipping Egbesu The Ijaw God Of War (photos). / BREAKING: Atiku Abubakar Removes ALHAJI From His Name [VIDEO] / Fayemi Commissions Uncompleted Multi-billion Naira Cargo Airport [+ Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.