Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,676 members, 7,813,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form (38659 Views)

Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) / Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form / David Mark Joins Presidential Race, Set To Pick PDP Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Cajal(m): 4:05am On May 02, 2022
trutharena:

Na your 5% votes wan stop am?

We only need to summon Simon Eba to declare another no refelendum no erection and we will cut that to 2.5%.
Simon eba or amala or epa
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by 1873dm: 5:38am On May 02, 2022
[s]
QuotaSystem:

We look forward to his online swearing-in ceremony, after clearing all the Twitter polling units.
[/s]
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by 1873dk: 5:39am On May 02, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

Yes, 5% vote will stop Tinubu.

Emeka will never be on the ballot.
[/s]
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by 1873dm: 5:57am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Alaye dey your lane no dey cry for my mention

If agbero Na your destiny abeg speak for yourself alone no include me.... Mr industrious online braggart
[/s]

is that why you raped your nephew
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by 1873dk: 6:01am On May 02, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

Why not tag Nnamdi Kanu that I broke rule of ipob?

The mods can confirm if I have any other account that is banned.
[/s]
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by 1873d: 6:02am On May 02, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Get out. I should be telling you that.

We're you asleep when you tagged my moniker?
[/s]
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by oyatainer(m): 6:36am On May 02, 2022
Cantonese:

Very idiotic comment from the braggart. That irresponsible comment would have attracted an arrest for “ordinary people”. Anyway his father has only a few months to go.

I don't know the kind of brain Igbo have? Arrest for what? Calling Buhari umprintable names, posting his picture as goat did not but calling Peter Obi Twitter president should attract arrest.

Can you measure the level of insults mete out to Tinubu by South Eastners? I keep saying it, you Igbo cannot stomach half of what you do to others, hence your shout of being the victim a the time.
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Pocketnews: 7:07am On May 02, 2022
What is he saying?
What stimulants is he on?
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Purplebirdrep: 7:20am On May 02, 2022
Terrorist/ Bandit Midget son
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Spacopendragin(m): 10:05am On May 02, 2022
What boldness?
Anyways na your papa I blame...

#Obiforpresidency
#FRNCOAF
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by patpaul: 11:53am On May 02, 2022
Son of a bitch. your terrorist sponsoring father wants to be VP to the traitor 'ant of ubima', we are waiting for them.
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Gangster1ms: 1:37pm On May 02, 2022
Election period is coming close.. Thousands of urchins has been mobilised to cause confusing online. They make derogatory remarks against certain individuals (especially capable election candidates) or tribe and then send links of their comments to their whatsapp/telegram groups in order for them to gather high numbers of LIKES to sway or confuse you. All these i know for sure and we all know when we see such comments.
Do not be decieved!
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Gireiboy(m): 9:07am On May 03, 2022
CSTRR:

My father did not give birth to ill mannered children with no respect.

Born throway children privilege to be born into corrupt wealth.
Who the hell is your father? Infact, let me do you a favour, access Google, type El-rufa'i and type your father's name and contemplate the result. Cheers cheesy
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by CSTRR: 9:50am On May 03, 2022
Gireiboy:

Who the hell is your father? Infact, let me do you a favour, access Google, type El-rufa'i and type your father's name and contemplate the result. Cheers cheesy
There is something called negative popularity.

Google it.

Clown.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Primaries: How Odds Favour Tinubu - Daily Trust / EndSARS: Hussaini Coomasie Apologises To Protesters / INEC Confirms Rivers APC Won’t Participate In 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.