Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

She Want Engagement Ring Before Going To School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Want Engagement Ring Before Going To School (784 Views)

How Long Should A Lady Wear Engagement Ring Before The Actual Marriage? / For How Long Should A Lady Wear Engagement Ring Before Marriage? / Wearing Engagement Ring Before Marriage: How Long? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Want Engagement Ring Before Going To School by obo2000: 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2008
She jst got admission into school and want me engage her before going to school.

What do you all think?
Re: She Want Engagement Ring Before Going To School by arramyjay: 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2008
I think she really likes you and be wise do so quick if u love her that is.
Re: She Want Engagement Ring Before Going To School by marydre: 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2008
hmmm! i think she wants some level of security but if u aint sure of ur love for her abeg dont try it
Re: She Want Engagement Ring Before Going To School by Danke: 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2008
d fact dat she asked for ring does not mean she likes him or vice versa

why will a girl force a man to engage her byforce?is dat not desperation?
Re: She Want Engagement Ring Before Going To School by spikedcylinder: 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2008
Him giving her the ring doesn't guarantee that it'll lead to marriage. I guess she just wants some kind of reassurance that you'd remain with her but I'm guessing if she gets into school, she might be the first to cheat on you sef. undecided undecided
Re: She Want Engagement Ring Before Going To School by Nautillus(m): 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2008
Dude . . .read between the line men, she is trying to tell you something. . . .

She's doesn't want to get married . . .she still so young . . .she's only creating an allabi for her so when she gets to school and begins to "rock" her world . . .she will tell now revoice this :didnt i ask you to give me a ring" thing. . .

If you doubt me . . .take her up on her request and pretend to want to present her an engagement ring and see what happens . . .

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Your Marital Situation / How To Catch A Cheating Partner? / Happiest And Saddest Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.