Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,069 members, 7,849,331 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:42 PM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (94494 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (180) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by DualCore1: 10:38am On Dec 23, 2008
why o why, a Lioness with so much meat at her disposal. . .
oh! it beats my comprehension as to why chewing becomes a refusal. . .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Ben13: 11:38am On Dec 23, 2008
A white complexioned man making a call that never ends**this is serious
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by DualCore1: 11:47am On Dec 23, 2008
wasnt making a call, was stroking my side.
i no dey pose for pic with phone, na chuldren their pattern. tongue

@Topic
he has a mentor. smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by D1KeleVra(m): 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2008
looks confused. . . it's only a laptop dude!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by princesa(f): 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2008
dnt know him undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by D1KeleVra(m): 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2008
that don't matter. . . i deflower p.wetty good. smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Opslag(m): 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2008
Sup peep's?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Riskie(f): 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2008
Nice pic wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by princesa(f): 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2008
odd personality undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Cayon(f): 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2008
her avatar - beautiful rose. Now i'm singing Kiss by a Rose by Seal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V41LYparBmw&feature=related
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by D1KeleVra(m): 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2008
ummm! Seal.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2008
looks damn painful shocked
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by doyin13(m): 6:34pm On Dec 23, 2008
Young lady. . .don't keep me waiting

Oya je ka ma lo si Nando's
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2008
Nah, mo fe chinese, je ka ma lo si chinese na grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by doyin13(m): 6:47pm On Dec 23, 2008
ibkaye:

Nah, mo fe chinese, je ka ma lo si chinese na grin

lai lai

I am not going to give my money to some foreigners.

Buy Nigerian. . . .

How would you like some Pounded Yam floating in some Edi Kai Kong grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2008
doyin13:

lai lai

I am not going to give my money to some foreigners.

Buy Nigerian. . . .

How would you like some Pounded Yam floating in some Edi Kai Kong grin grin grin
Hiss, when I eat that all the time, abeg, mo fe chinese na grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Frizy(m): 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2008
I really like the way she looks in "cabbu baby" looks like what i call ideal. cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Creamish(f): 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2008
erm . . nice pose smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by icecold2(f): 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2008
hmmmmmm
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Creamish(f): 8:43pm On Dec 23, 2008
rainbow tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2008
kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Creamish(f): 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2008
HEY LOVE cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Deshannel(m): 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2008
Baby mii
I av'nt seen u since we snap d picture in ma profile.
I stil remember d day d pishur of u n i in ur profile was taken by paparazi.
We were young n naive. its not easy to be famous grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2008
Chamo . . . You're kissing some1 else? embarassed cry cry
Baby come over here . . . u were missed jare. kiss kiss grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moonstone(f): 10:08pm On Dec 23, 2008
Ewoooooooo! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Missy B, are you not Ebony's partner again?
Na wa o! Chamo is a pro at being a celibate player.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 10:11pm On Dec 23, 2008
*Looks left, right, front and back to see if Chamo is around*
Me and Chamo ke?? He's my younger brotha . . . . cool
Ebony is my wife . . . my lo-lo . . . . my sweet potato. kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2008
Missy B:

*Looks left, right, front and back to see if Chamo is around*
Me and Chamo ke?? He's my younger brotha . . . . cool

Ebony is my wife . . . my lo-lo . . . . my sweet potato. kiss kiss

okay . . . . that's it! angry angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2008
You don't understand babe . . . It was said . . . so that she doesn't put
that in olofofo journals. . . . you know I missed you darling. kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2008
okay come over here cheesy

let me rest ma head on ur chesticles wink kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2008
That's ma baby . . . did ye miss?? grin kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by ogrebuga(m): 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2008
Missus wellz, mehn, t'has been a long time i stepped in here. Long time no see. How ve yu been?

@topic,
still atutu poyoyo cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 23, 2008
bugaasssssss

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (180)

Look at the person's username above you and think of a nickname / What Would You Do If? / Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.