Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,893 members, 7,863,064 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (95208 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (180) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Creamish(f): 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2008
frozone
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2008
me sef i wont  forget her grin

owdy darl?  kiss owz ur day?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Creamish(f): 8:37pm On Dec 22, 2008
mr negative
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2008
na onlu get d original nw, [size=4pt]thx 4d FB add. u r d bomb[/size] wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 22, 2008
Na wa o, creamish, you sure know how to make them boys wet grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2008
u can say dt again, ES. c her id sef hmm . . wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by cescky(m): 8:43pm On Dec 22, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

grin grin grin,  shes making it rain tongue

over there tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by icecold2(f): 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2008
capankay
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Creamish(f): 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

[/quote

look but dont touch! tongue

@topic: cute
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by icecold2(f): 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2008
div
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2008
@creamish
lol, let goodass touch. . . .see as he dey quiver tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2008
ES, CRM givs me wilingly. .she knws i do dt wella. .na d massage u wan talk abi .  .?  tongue

n she sings Giving Myself & Like U'll Neva C Me again https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=181901.msg3251462#msg3251462 in d process  wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by cescky(m): 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2008
@ice cold

ur a fine girl grin

but u dont look like u bite to me!! undecided undecided

U LOOL LIKE A MAN EATER grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by icecold2(f): 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2008
cescky:

@ice cold

ur a fine girl grin

but u don't look like u bite to me!! undecided undecided

U LOOL LIKE A MAN EATER grin grin

yes boo
i cud eat u all upp
hope u tast good
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2008
she does dt wella tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2008
Deshannel:

Missy
Wht planet do u leave in?
Ever heard of planet plucoto?
I guess Only someone there would'nt av this song.
undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2008
cescky:

@ice cold

ur a fine girl grin

but u don't look like u bite to me!! undecided undecided

U LOOL LIKE A MAN EATER    grin grin
Missed me?? tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by cescky(m): 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2008
yep real good !!! jst like vanilla ice cream grin

now tell me hw u want it  served tongue

@ missy
missed u like crazy babe kiss kiss
hw about our earlier discussion?

can u see what ur absense is doing to me? grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 9:13pm On Dec 22, 2008
cescky:

@ missy
missed u like crazy babe kiss kiss
hw about our earlier discussion?

can u see what ur absense is doing to me? grin
I asked you about the venue na . . . you are yet to answer.
So in my absence you flirt abi?? embarassed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by icecold2(f): 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2008
kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2008
Is that for me or Cescky? tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by cescky(m): 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2008
the venue definitly aint NL!!

catch my drift? (na serious matter o) grin

about the flirting  .  .  .  .  me and ice cold were only flirting  grin abi now ice? (a lil flirting is good for the mind) once in while grin

buzz me on my yim will u?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by icecold2(f): 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2008
cescky:

about the flirting . . . . me and ice cold were only flirting grin abi now ice? (a little flirting is good for the mind) once in while grin

yess dear
its good 2 make dem jealous sometimes
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2008
cescky:

about the flirting  .  .  .  .  me and ice cold were only flirting  grin abi now ice? (a little flirting is good for the mind) once in while grin

angry angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2008
You can say ooh la la cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2008
Lol!!
Pretty kid sista. grin cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2008
Missy B:

Lol!!
Pretty elder sista. grin cheesy
yeah, das how ah roll cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by icecold2(f): 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2008
wow
young and pweeety
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2008
ibk even newbie dey call u small girl grin

missy dear kiss
love this picture ike really really love it kiss kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 10:07pm On Dec 22, 2008
Ibk mind yaself angry angry

Blue babe . . . na same mama born us na . . . I suppose fine like you. tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by timmfikk(m): 10:09pm On Dec 22, 2008
Missy B:

Blue babe . . . na same mama born us na . . . I suppose fine like you. tongue

shocked shocked shocked are you serious about that,
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 22, 2008
Missy B:

cool

@blue
technically, she actually said 'young', not 'small' grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (180)

Look at the person's username above you and think of a nickname / Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? / What Would You Do If?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.