Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,547 members, 7,861,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:07 PM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (95132 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (180) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 10:57pm On Dec 23, 2008
ogrebuga:

Missus wellz, mehn, t'has been a long time i stepped in here. Long time no see. How ve yu been?

@topic,
still atutu poyoyo  cheesy
Where have u been baby . . . missed you die. kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 11:13pm On Dec 23, 2008
I didn't mean that babe. . . . grin kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2008
I'm sorry, it's too late now sad angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by ogrebuga(m): 11:25pm On Dec 23, 2008
ofourse you did.  grin  
Hehe, been in skool o, dey want to run us down here . . . tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moonstone(f): 11:44pm On Dec 23, 2008
Chamotex, you need to find you another woman. First it was smurf, she dragged herself away from you and now it's Missy B doing the same. What do you do to these girls?
*takes out journal*
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 23, 2008
Ogrebugaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
My baby, I misseddddddd uou dieeeeeeee. . . .my name sake kiss kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 23, 2008
Moonstone:

Chamotex, you need to find you another woman. First it was smurf, she dragged herself away from you and now it's Missy B doing the same. What do you do to these girls?
*takes out journal*
Madam Gbeborun, stop volunteering yourself grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 11:54pm On Dec 23, 2008
Moonstone:

*takes out journal*

I don't need nobody anymore . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I wana be by myself. . . . . . . . . just wana be celibate.

*i got a couple of secret wifeys y'all dont know anyway* cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moonstone(f): 11:59pm On Dec 23, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Madam Gbeborun, stop volunteering yourself grin grin
Volunteer myself ke? i no wan kill person abeg. smiley
chamotex:

I don't need nobody anymore . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I wana be by myself. . . . . . . . . just wana be celibate.

*i got a couple of secret wifeys y'all don't know anyway* cheesy cheesy
*writes it in journal*
Really? A celibate man with secret wifeys? LOL! You don't know the meaning of celibacy. If you did, you would realize you're using the word in vain. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Just say NL girls are too troublesome and flirty for you.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sillyboy(m): 12:11am On Dec 24, 2008
Man U players and fans are certainly all "cartoon"! angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 24, 2008
sillyboi. . . seadog. . . tongue u get mouth. . . p.c boi. . . tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 24, 2008
hmm, i see pacs, where did dat come from tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sillyboy(m): 12:37am On Dec 24, 2008
Ehen. . . . .na you be that?. . . .ok
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 24, 2008
nas as in the rapper
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sillyboy(m): 12:46am On Dec 24, 2008
ibkaye:

nas as in the rapper

Rapper ko "wrapper" ni, . . . . grin

@ Topic.

Lips. . . . . .hmmm. . . . . . tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 24, 2008
looks like a cult logo
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sillyboy(m): 12:49am On Dec 24, 2008
Cult ko . . . . .Colt ni. . . . .

@ Topic

The eyes. . . . .oh my "mother". . . . . tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 24, 2008
it does na, one of those campus cults in naija
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sillyboy(m): 12:54am On Dec 24, 2008
How do you know abt that?. . . . . Bad gurl

Is that a diamond you wearing as earing?. . . . .
Then, your 1st pix on the right is quiet "holalacious" tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 24, 2008
diamond ko, was the lighting lmao

@topic
wetin you mean what do I know about that lol, who doesn't know sha
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sillyboy(m): 12:58am On Dec 24, 2008
@ Topic.

Was there water on the camera screen?. . . . . undecided

And why does my car doesnt belive you in Zaria?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 24, 2008
Loool, zaria indeed grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by doyin13(m): 12:59am On Dec 24, 2008
abi. . .

i think she is in Damaturu or Birnin Kebbi
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 24, 2008
wetin be dat
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sillyboy(m): 1:01am On Dec 24, 2008
@ Doyin.

Are you on sick bed?. . . . .lol.

@ Topic.

She fine small
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by doyin13(m): 1:02am On Dec 24, 2008
who dash u new jersey

shior.

u are stuck in Tijuana bwoy angry angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 1:08am On Dec 24, 2008
ghost
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sillyboy(m): 1:12am On Dec 24, 2008
doyin13:

who dash u new jersey

shior.

u are stuck in Tijuana bwoy angry angry

Lol. . .I definately earned my jersey and was not given. . . .
abi u think say na ordinary jersey wey dem dey dash?

You definately look sick on that bed coupled with the fact that you wrot that you see "dead people"
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by acidrop(f): 1:18am On Dec 24, 2008
NAS hiphop is dead
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sillyboy(m): 1:20am On Dec 24, 2008
Yeah. . . . .so I was told undecided

@ Topic.

Cadbury girl.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by acidrop(f): 1:23am On Dec 24, 2008
yeah mehn, chocolate is my middle name. . ,

that skull though dont look like the normal one, so colourful

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (180)

Look at the person's username above you and think of a nickname / Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? / What Would You Do If?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.