Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (95127 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (180) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 31, 2008
pikin jor
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2008
goin 2 chk if anyfin has changd.  .brb

R !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy grin wink smiley
H A
A E
P U -----> Y
I -------> N
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2008
Creamish:

Happy New Year sweethearts!!  cheesy
Same to ye Darling . . . . I'm more than happy right here . . . .
Just waiting to cross over and let the groove start. grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Tgirl4real(f): 12:11am On Jan 01, 2009
Hi Missy

How have u been? Where is your chat room?

Using dis medium to wish u a happy new year. kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 12:47am On Jan 01, 2009
Thank you so much and same to ye kiss kiss

[size=18pt]HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERY1!!! ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW HAPPY I AMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM[/size]
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Tgirl4real(f): 12:58am On Jan 01, 2009
I can feel u too grin grin

Happy New year to u all
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 1:01am On Jan 01, 2009
Tgirl . . . . . . You don't understand . . . .Joy wan kill me!!
[size=19pt]HAPPY NEW YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
THANK YOU LORD FOR THIS NEW YEAR kiss kiss kiss[/size]
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 1:10am On Jan 01, 2009
Wishing y'all a prosperous n purpose driven NEW YEAR

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Deshannel(m): 3:03am On Jan 01, 2009
Luv u aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllll nairalanders.
Happy new year 2 dem crazy peeps in NAIRALAND.
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy kiss tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by leuelliot(m): 3:31am On Jan 01, 2009
Ok Ok ! Guyz cut d crap on d New yeh thinge 2009 don come already
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 7:12pm On Jan 01, 2009
happy new yr forum gamers
@ topic u lookin aiite
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2009
cool as eva, happy nu yr!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 2:15am On Jan 02, 2009
good bootaaaay!

Chamo is in the house y'all and u know what's goin down wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by acidrop(f): 2:23am On Jan 02, 2009
haahahhahah, funny pic there
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 2:24am On Jan 02, 2009
cute, i just wanna know why she don steal my cadbury's bar embarassed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 2:41am On Jan 02, 2009
Obokun Ajakaiye grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 2:42am On Jan 02, 2009
why is everybody saying that shocked
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 2:49am On Jan 02, 2009
bcuz u are too sweet kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 2:50am On Jan 02, 2009
go and tell that to your wife jare angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 2:58am On Jan 02, 2009
which wife, who? angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 2:58am On Jan 02, 2009
ask me again angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 3:03am On Jan 02, 2009
angry angry angry angry angry sad
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 4:05am On Jan 02, 2009
chamo chamo chamo chamo chamo chamelia. . . . U come and go. . .  u come and go oh oh oh. . .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 4:19am On Jan 02, 2009
When u say CUM - what do u mean? cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 4:33am On Jan 02, 2009
come means come naaa. . . . angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 4:36am On Jan 02, 2009
I think it's the time difference, that's why . . . u missed me? cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 7:09am On Jan 02, 2009
uhm. . . . No? embarassed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 9:10am On Jan 02, 2009
o lvly pro, gabby grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2009
na wa oooo, u dey smoke igbo? shocked
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2009
seems hez got slow connekshun abi scanty pc pixel, idk cool

bsydz, d igbo wey i dey shag na d onez
d biurifuk spiritz av btw dere legz
n itz kinda [i]fluffyl[/i]y intoxicatin'

eva tryd dat, bbee? grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2009
Spiderass!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Deshannel(m): 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2009
goodass:

seems hez got slow connekshun abi scanty pc pixel, idk cool

bsydz, d igbo wey i dey shag na d onez
d biurifuk spiritz av between dere legz
n itz kind of [i]fluffyl[/i]y intoxicatin'

eva tryd that, bbee? grin
werrin that wan come mean now? angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (180)

Look at the person's username above you and think of a nickname / Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? / What Would You Do If?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.