Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (95123 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (180) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 12:11am On Jan 03, 2009
all these ashewo people don reach here . . . they will never change
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by tope2000(f): 12:12am On Jan 03, 2009
u nkan, shey u know be ashewo tongue cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 03, 2009
chamotex:

all these ashewo people don reach here . . . they will never change
case of the pot calling the kettle black I'll say tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 12:17am On Jan 03, 2009
@ Sillyboy: LMAO. . . D one wey u dey take don pass jay! tongue

@ Ibk: Omokekere alaileko! Ati kekere loti nbawon loo! angry

@ Topic: angry angry angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 03, 2009
Look at this one, se mi lon ba soro? oya, lo sun jor! tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sillyboy(m): 12:20am On Jan 03, 2009
@ Chamo.

It takes Ashewo to discern one ooooo. . . .berra reconsider your statement.

@ Okanran.

Tell me what i take. . .you know I just digg whatever you sell to me.

@ IBK.

Please take those pix off. . .it's dangerous.

@ Tope.

Hmmmmm. . . .very munchy.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 03, 2009
dangerous ko cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 12:23am On Jan 03, 2009
SillyB, nor be me u go put 4 trouble dis New Year, Heaven knows am saintly! wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sillyboy(m): 12:29am On Jan 03, 2009
@ IBK.

Am serious, you need to see what its doing to my laptop talkless of me.

@ Okaran.

Yup you are as saintly as the saints that lives in Colombia.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by tope2000(f): 12:30am On Jan 03, 2009
sillyboy:

@ Tope.

Hmmmmm. . . .very munchy.

I be apple cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 12:33am On Jan 03, 2009
@ Tope

Tope I dont like that pic, put something more "Fanimorous"
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 12:35am On Jan 03, 2009
Look at this Sillyboy

O ti fagbo yo, oju ti pon . . .d guy don high . . . . no wonder he dey humble grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sillyboy(m): 12:36am On Jan 03, 2009
Ehen. . . .so something more fanimorous dey?

Oya Tope. . . .show urself. . .

Remember the "Parable of talents" in new testament?

chamotex:

Look at this Sillyboy

O ti fagbo yo, oju ti pon . . .d guy don high . . . . no wonder he dey humble grin grin

lol. grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by tope2000(f): 12:37am On Jan 03, 2009
chamotex:

@ Tope

Tope I don't like that pic, put something more "Fanimorous"

U dey craze grin
By fanimorous im sure u mean boobilicious abi angry cheesy grin

sillyboy:

Ehen. . . .so something more fanimorous dey?

Oya Tope. . . .show yourself. . .

Remember the "Parable of talents" in new testament?

Dont mind chamo o tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 12:38am On Jan 03, 2009
sillyboy:

@ Okaran.
Yup you are as saintly as the saints that lives in Colombia.

If a good family can be found in Sodom n Gomorah, who's to say there ain' no saint in Colombia tongue

@ Topic: Nice
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sillyboy(m): 12:41am On Jan 03, 2009
U dey craze
By fanimorous I'm sure u mean boobilicious abi

Hmmmm. . . .somebody tell me or show me embarassedwhat I dont know

Okanran:

If a good family can be found in Sodom n Gomorah, who's to say there ain' no saint in Colombia tongue

@ Topic: Nice

Omo na old testament you dey quote jor.
Moreover,. . .you recognize amugbo. . .so you gat to be 1 too
Soddom and Gomorah ko. . .Bethlehem ni.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 03, 2009
Sillyboy, that's you?

You fine pass chamotex kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by tope2000(f): 12:45am On Jan 03, 2009
sillyboy:

Hmmmm. . . .somebody tell me or show me embarassedwhat I don't know

Nothing to show or tell tongue cheesy
sillyboy na fione boy o wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 12:49am On Jan 03, 2009
sillyboy:

Omo na old testament you dey quote jor.
Moreover,. . .you recognize amugboso you got to be 1 too
Soddom and Gomorah koBethlehem ni.

Old testament nor be part of Bible? Fallout of that thingy, I guess! tongue

And hw many tyms do u want me 2 tell u I nor dey down wth u n ur crew
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 12:51am On Jan 03, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Sillyboy, that's you?

You fine pass chamotex  kiss kiss

Lai-Lai . . . . . . . Chamotex Okunrin Meta at'abo. Mo gbona felifeli no be small thing o

Oya Tope put better pic jor, put something that will do u justice! kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sillyboy(m): 12:52am On Jan 03, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Sillyboy, that's you?

You fine pass chamotex kiss kiss

Dont tell me youve not seen me b4. . . .
and Ive bn dreaming abt your legs?. . . undecided

Chamo na fineboy[b]s[/b] naw

tope2000:

Nothing to show or tell tongue cheesy
sillyboy na fione boy o wink

Kai tope. . .Chamo doesnt lie. . . .
but its ok if you aint gonnna "famimorous"

Me fine boi. . . .mmmm am blushing . . .but thanks for the compliment.

@ Okanran

Untill you erase the impression you started abt me and igbo that others are saying naw angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 03, 2009
chamotex:

Lai-Lai . . . . . . . Chamotex Okunrin Meta at'abo. Mo gbona felifeli no be small thing o

Oya Tope put better pic jor, put something that will do u justice! kiss
Prove it na embarassed

@sillyboy
My legs? shocked shocked
Lol, you know what those heels do? If any boy misbehaves, they step on his balls wink
No, I haven't seen you before
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 12:55am On Jan 03, 2009
sillyboy:

@ Okanran
Untill you erase the impression you started about me and igbo that others are saying naw angry

But, its the truth na! tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sillyboy(m): 1:00am On Jan 03, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Prove it na embarassed

@sillyboy
My legs? shocked shocked
Lol, you know what those heels do? If any boy misbehaves, they step on his balls wink
No, I haven't seen you before

I know you wouldnt use those heels on me. . . undecided
our loff don pass that one naw. . .moreover am a well behaved sillyboy

Okanran:

But, its the truth na! tongue

What truth?. . .does amugbo like me tell the truth?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 1:01am On Jan 03, 2009
sillyboy:

Chamo na fineboy[b]s[/b] naw

u sef be fine gel cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by tope2000(f): 1:03am On Jan 03, 2009
lol@fine gel

@topic
Chamo na fine boy o kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 03, 2009
sillyboy:

I know you wouldnt use those heels on me. . . undecided
hmmmm. . . .depends. tongue

sillyboy:

our loff don pass that one nawmoreover am a well behaved sillyboy
cheesy grin cheesy Love or loff? embarassed
well behaved? can be quite boring behind closed doors wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sillyboy(m): 1:08am On Jan 03, 2009
@ Tope.

Is that you?. . . .Yeh. . .ori iya mi alatarodo oooo
Guess my wet dreams is gonnna be multiplied by 10 tonight.
Please dont mind me looking at ur profile over and over again ooo.

*Toyinrayo:

hmmmm. . . .depends. tongue
cheesy grin cheesy Love or loff? embarassed
well behaved? can be quite boring behind closed doors wink

You know say loff pass love now. . . .
Tot most gurls love good boys!
I was thinking of starting to act like one this year.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 1:09am On Jan 03, 2009
So Morenike, you too like rough sex
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 1:11am On Jan 03, 2009
Tope that's more like it baybee . . . . now you are talking

Just for that, take this . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . kiss grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 03, 2009
chamotex:

So Morenike, you too like rough sex
Plz, am too young to be having sex o shocked shocked

sillyboy:

You know say loff pass love now. . . .
Tot most gurls love good boys!
I was thinking of starting to act like one this year.
Lol, which loff? abi na love.
Me, I don't know what Love is o. . . .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 03, 2009
angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (180)

Look at the person's username above you and think of a nickname / Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? / What Would You Do If?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.