Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,439 members, 7,861,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (95128 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (180) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2009
talo mo? tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2009
jassie:

talo mo? tongue

Same goes 4 u!Happy Nu Yr sha! tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sillyboy(m): 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2009
Cant Understand the pix in the profile. . . .guess I aint gat no wisdom undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 9:18pm On Jan 02, 2009
sillyboy:

can't Understand the pix in the profile. . . .guess I aint gat no wisdom undecided

LMAO, open dat door wey dey behind u. . . wisdom dey there! tongue

@ Topic: Ur eyez are scary!Do u by any chance take gbana. . . just asking ni oooh! tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sillyboy(m): 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2009
Opening that door or any door wouldnt help my case. . . . .
I dont take gbana oooo. . . .I only eat eja gbigbe tongue

@ topic.

Looking at that pix again. . . .
e come resemble green condom.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Treetop20(m): 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2009
dawg, why are your eyes red? grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2009
sillyboy:

Opening that door or any door wouldnt help my case. . . . .
I don't take gbana oooo. . . .I only eat eja gbigbe tongue

U sure sey na only eja gbigbe make ya eyez dey shine like dat I got my reservations sha! tongue

@ Topic: Srry, can't be bothered! tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sillyboy(m): 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2009
Okanran:

U sure sey na only eja gbigbe make ya eyez dey shine like that I got my reservations sha! tongue

@ Topic: Srry, can't be bothered! tongue

What are you thinking?. . . .I bet it's false.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2009
Could ur conscience be pricking u . . . I wonder! tongue

@ Topic: Foine boy. . . shey ur mind don come down now tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sillyboy(m): 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2009
Hell no!. . . . .Do i need you to tell me that. . . .?

I just wannna know what you think I take . . . . .If u get it correctly, it could mean u guilty of it too. undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2009
sillyboy:

Hell no!. . . . .Do i need you to tell me that. . . .?

undecided

sillyboy:

I just wannna know what you think I take . . . . .If u get it correctly, it could mean u guilty of it too. undecided

I nor follow 4 ur crew! lipsrsealed tongue

@ Topic: tongue tongue tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sillyboy(m): 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2009
Ehen. . . .sooner or larra, you go tie urself up and confess what we take together.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2009
alright boys, break it up cheesy cheesy it may just be car fumes tongue tongue

@ topic

pic's kinda large. but that smile is million dollar baby!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2009
sillyboy:

Ehen. . . .sooner or larra, you go tie yourself up and confess what we take together.

Definitely the aftermath of ~xxxx~ grin grin grin

@ Topic: Hmnnn. . . refreshing! kiss Lets see the rest of ur face na!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2009
ask nicely and i might show u my lips tomorrow kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2009
Sweets, am literally on bended knees. . . just lemmie see some mo of that sunshine! wink kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 02, 2009
Okanran:

Sweets, am literally on bended knees. . . just lemmie see some mo of that sunshine! wink kiss
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed i said i might do it, conversely i might not tongue tongue

@ topic
i just got the lab results. it's definitely gammalin 20 grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sillyboy(m): 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2009
is the other eye . . . . . lipsrsealed
Hw u doing. . . . kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2009
. . . ugghhhhn! Not those eyeballs again! tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2009
i'm ok baby. still awake, waiting for my bedtime story and goodnight kiss kiss tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sillyboy(m): 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2009
Okaran o gbadun ooooo! grin

iceblue:

i'm ok baby. still awake, waiting for my bedtime story and goodnight kiss kiss tongue

Was that to Okanran?. . . . . shocked
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2009
i see only one question here addressed to me wink wink

@ topic
that looks like a genuine smile, the infectious type smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sillyboy(m): 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2009
iceblue:

i see only one question here addressed to me wink wink

@ topic
that looks like a genuine smile, the infectious type smiley

Trust me, the smile is meant to infect you!

@ Topic.

Your eye keeps saying. . . ."come and do". . . .lol tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2009
you gat 24 hrs then, starting now tongue tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sillyboy(m): 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2009
Cheat!. . . .you know 24 hours aint enuf. . .
Make it 7 months.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 02, 2009
ehn ehn. i'll make it 9 months, oni yeye tongue tongue

grab it or pass grin tongue tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sillyboy(m): 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2009
Y should you give an offer you knw its quite impossible! angry

@ Topic.
Am imagining Oyo tribal marks right underneath that sexy eye. . . . .lol
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 02, 2009
fine boy smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sillyboy(m): 12:02am On Jan 03, 2009
Fine Gurl. . . .
E be like say I don even tell you that b4. . . .
so e no be news wink

and those lips?. . . .oh my dayz. tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 12:07am On Jan 03, 2009
[size=4pt]Amugbo[/size] loo sun joor! tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 03, 2009
iwo nko, lo sun jare, pikin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sillyboy(m): 12:10am On Jan 03, 2009
Okanran:

[size=4pt]Amugbo[/size] loo sun joor! tongue

Me. . . .Amugbo?. . . shocked. . .No be you dey sell crack for me. . . .Aro.

Se o ro pe mo le ba e sun ni?. . . .I no be gay naw. . . . cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (180)

Look at the person's username above you and think of a nickname / Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? / What Would You Do If?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.