Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (93551 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (180) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin
Never, this Love is show of affection kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Morenike3(f): 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2008
eya, you know the best way to show affection? Money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2008
Morenike wan sell Love  wink
Name ur price  kiss kiss grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Morenike3(f): 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2008
Are you sure, me amour?
Are you sure? shocked shocked
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2008
Oui, mon bijou kiss
parle  wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Morenike3(f): 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2008
Qu'Est-ce que?
Je ne parle pas francias tongue tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg make we shift back to english
I dont have any french book close grin
So, name ur price wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Morenike3(f): 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2008
A date in Hawaii with you wink
Then we fly on a jet plane to france and India tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2008
Hmmmm, its nt the expenses thats my concern wink
But, whether u will survive all the 'bashings' u 'll take in all these locs. wink kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Morenike3(f): 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2008
femmace:

Hmmmm, its nt the expenses thats my concern wink
But, whether u will survive all the 'bashings' u 'll take in all these locs. wink kiss

rotflmao. . . .oh really? Not the expense? lol
Dnt worry about the bashing. My body guard, Missy B, will take care of that wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 25, 2008
*Morenike:

rotflmao. . . .oh really? Not the expense? lol
Dnt worry about the bashing. My body guard, Missy B, will take care of that wink

U don spoil show be that, Missy B ke
Its either only me and u, or no date wink kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Morenike3(f): 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2008
ehrrrrrrrrrm, I promise kiss kiss tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 25, 2008
I ve just contacted my travel agent
But send ur Acc No to me first
so u may do some shopping b4 then wink kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Morenike3(f): 11:46pm On Oct 25, 2008
You musta lost ya mind tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 26, 2008
nice scarf
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 12:25am On Oct 26, 2008
kiss kiss ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 26, 2008
chamotex:

kiss kiss ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Back to sender  kiss kiss cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 12:50am On Oct 26, 2008
this candy is too sweet
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 26, 2008
Chamesex, go get some sleep!
I'm off to Church wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sima(f): 3:27am On Oct 26, 2008
;d
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 26, 2008
simba
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrInfo1(m): 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2008
kingkong
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by richo(m): 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2008
men go get picture of ya sef and leave my car alone!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrInfo1(m): 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2008
Shine ya eyez like this ~ shocked~
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2008
ole angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by thomp4pal(m): 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2008
Am hungry, kndly parcel d food down here IBK, cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2008
sure *flicks a flake of garri his way*

enjoy tongue

@topic
lool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by richo(m): 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2008
@ibkaye lol

@topic
so na dis nonsense go make me drool? tomato and rice?? undecided undecided angry angry angry kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2008
where is tomato tongue

@topic
fine boi
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by richo(m): 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2008
those red things look like the tomato that qatar airlines decieve us with
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2008
loool abeg, that is sweet and sour chicken balls cool cool cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by richo(m): 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2008
ow i see lol i like the name. . . chicken balls!! cheesy cheesy
but u no fit cook am so commot am angry angry put fufu dya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (180)

Look at the person's username above you and think of a nickname / What Would You Do If? / Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.