Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,995 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (93140 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (180) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 12:49am On Oct 27, 2008
@okanran
im waitin  cry

@ TOPIC

wetin u dey speak?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 12:54am On Oct 27, 2008
ibkaye:

hahahahaha, eyaaah okie belllaaaaa  kiss
cheesy kiss kiss

Topic
Cute pix
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 12:56am On Oct 27, 2008
Hi, ma pic nor go enter NL, LAI LAI!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 12:57am On Oct 27, 2008
Wanna show me elsewhere? tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Perle(f): 12:58am On Oct 27, 2008
sexy babe
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by richo(m): 12:59am On Oct 27, 2008
yea! missy B is really hot  kiss

perle is also damn hot
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 1:00am On Oct 27, 2008
@ Missy B: OF-COURSE, YES! tongue wink

@ Bbee: am on oooh!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 1:04am On Oct 27, 2008
Thanx Richo and Perle.
You both are lukin great too. kiss

Okanran
Lead me wherever tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 1:05am On Oct 27, 2008
Yeah baby boo. . . me-thinks we deserve d couple of the year award. . . undecided tongue wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 1:06am On Oct 27, 2008
Who? shocked
I'm not fallin' for that again jo. angry angry
Show me picshur finish tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 1:08am On Oct 27, 2008
LMAO. . . grin

I'll show u ma pic but not on NL!

PS: I still got feelings 4 u na! tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 1:11am On Oct 27, 2008
angry angry angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 1:11am On Oct 27, 2008
I'm waitin' to see the pix but where na?

Feelings for who?You berra go tell that to the otha 222 gurls you dumped like me. embarassed tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sima(f): 1:14am On Oct 27, 2008
nice
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 1:16am On Oct 27, 2008
nicin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 1:17am On Oct 27, 2008
Missy nor do me like this na! Am off 2 bed but ama b back. . . if u see any fine boy 4 ur dream na me! wink Best beliee that! wink

@ Bbee, Pele, ma binu orun ti nkun mi! wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 1:18am On Oct 27, 2008
Sleep and when you're done . . . come back here.I'll be waitin'.Lol.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by thomp4pal(m): 1:35am On Oct 27, 2008
She's Gat style shocked shocked
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sima(f): 1:49am On Oct 27, 2008
he's gat mi shocked
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by thomp4pal(m): 1:52am On Oct 27, 2008
really where are u, lemme see u wink

@ topic Treat!!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sima(f): 1:54am On Oct 27, 2008
shine ur eye wella. . i'm rite in front of ya grin wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by thomp4pal(m): 2:04am On Oct 27, 2008
ohhh yes nw i dey see u, U are very sweet i must confess ooh,
Wondering if i can press no toch emmh emmh Bobbi grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sima(f): 2:27am On Oct 27, 2008
ehmm. . u wan touch bobbie??
before dat could be possible, u'll have 2 catch mi if u can grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by thomp4pal(m): 2:30am On Oct 27, 2008
where u wan run go, i will catch u, oya run na tongue abi u get 3legs cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sima(f): 2:33am On Oct 27, 2008
lloll. . u wan catch mi?? (as if dats possible)
i be cheetah if u no know Oo cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by thomp4pal(m): 2:49am On Oct 27, 2008
Na lie, oya show me na, run run run tongue tongue tongue
dose ur legs wen soft like ur palm, can tell cos i dey feel dem sef
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by ztyle(m): 3:26am On Oct 27, 2008
Sima baby! i miss you so much! embarassed come kiss me! kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sima(f): 3:42am On Oct 27, 2008
muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss
kiss
i reli missed u too sweetie. . . i've been reli stuck up on things lately
hope u're kwl mahn. . how'ze ur blog??
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sima(f): 3:43am On Oct 27, 2008
thomp4pal:

Na lie, oya show me na, run run run tongue tongue tongue
dose ur legs when soft like ur palm, can tell because i dey feel them sef
lloll. . u wan try my ability abi
ehmm. . eshin lomo cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by thomp4pal(m): 3:46am On Oct 27, 2008
eshin lomo ) break dat one down na,i no grab smiley smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sima(f): 3:51am On Oct 27, 2008
hehe. . i thought u be yourba nw
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by thomp4pal(m): 3:59am On Oct 27, 2008
Omo kini, me na Benin nigga, grin i go learn yorub if u teach me sha grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (180)

Look at the person's username above you and think of a nickname / What Would You Do If? / Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.