Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

HELP!!! My Hp Deskjet F380 Won't Print - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / HELP!!! My Hp Deskjet F380 Won't Print (1409 Views)

HP Deskjet 2050 All In One Printer / Want To Repair My Hp Deskjet 2050 / Hp Deskjet D2360 Driver For Windows Vista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! My Hp Deskjet F380 Won't Print by uncleck: 5:31pm On Aug 26, 2014
I was printing a document when light went off. when it was restored, my F380 deskjet refused to print. it only displays an error light; it doesn't even photocopy again. what do i do? som1 should pls help.
Re: HELP!!! My Hp Deskjet F380 Won't Print by uncleck: 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
can somebody talk to me here
Re: HELP!!! My Hp Deskjet F380 Won't Print by Harmilly: 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
uncleck: I was printing a document when light went off. when it was restored, my F380 deskjet refused to print. it only displays an error light; it doesn't even photocopy again. what do i do? som1 should pls help.
maybe the power has a problem kindly take it to an engineer
Re: HELP!!! My Hp Deskjet F380 Won't Print by sunnedee: 12:14am On Aug 29, 2014
Harmilly: maybe the power has a problem kindly take it to an engineer

I don't think it is a power problem.
1) Check your cartridge... Most times those error lights are due to faulty cartridges. If you have been using it for sometime you should be able to differentiate between the black and colored light and replace the cartridge with a new one accordingly.
2) check that there is no paper jam or any other obstruction in the mechanism.

Let me know how it goes.
Sunnedee.
Re: HELP!!! My Hp Deskjet F380 Won't Print by uncleck: 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
sunnedee:

I don't think it is a power problem.
1) Check your cartridge... Most times those error lights are due to faulty cartridges. If you have been using it for sometime you should be able to differentiate between the black and colored light and replace the cartridge with a new one accordingly.
2) check that there is no paper jam or any other obstruction in the mechanism.

Let me know how it goes.
Sunnedee.

thank you. it was actually the cartridge, i'v replaced it nd it's back to normal

(1) (Reply)

Will You Rock This Smart Phone? / Microsoft Unveils Windows 10, Says Upgrade Is Free / How To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.