Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Boy, 13, Blasts WASSCE Exam Amidst Mass Failure. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Boy, 13, Blasts WASSCE Exam Amidst Mass Failure. (1688 Views)

Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart / Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded / Causes Of Mass-Failure In Public Examinations In Nigeria -By Tayo Demola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy, 13, Blasts WASSCE Exam Amidst Mass Failure. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
We live in the days where young geniuses rule, thus, whenever we come across people like this, we should bear in mind that these are the TRUE leaders of tomorrow and we must appreciate them.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-yR4Q1Y3OdUg/U_y7Iv72jBI/AAAAAAAAAW4/Rd5CMcDveIY/s1600/waec_writing.jpg[/img]

It is no longer news that the Educational sector in Nigeria was at a great decline this as there was a great deal mass failure in the recently written WASSCE examination conducted by WAEC which turned out to be one of the worst statistics ever reported by the council.

That, however, didn't stop this youngster from greatly in it. And guess what, he's only 13! What a genius!

Read full Updates here: http://www.krissray.com/2014/08/boy-13-blasts-wassce-exam-amidst-mass.html

Really happy for his, this should serve as an encouragement to other youngsters out there.
Re: Boy, 13, Blasts WASSCE Exam Amidst Mass Failure. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
Guy u sure say u well? Abeegi no tel me dat kain lie! Where d boy name? Infact go luk bush joor.
Re: Boy, 13, Blasts WASSCE Exam Amidst Mass Failure. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: Guy u sure say u well? Abeegi no tel me dat kain lie! Where d boy name? Infact go luk bush joor.

Owen Adoga is his name. As a matter of fact, this boy is my neighbour at ABJ.

Go learn how to talk, idiöt.
Re: Boy, 13, Blasts WASSCE Exam Amidst Mass Failure. by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 27, 2014
Reiyvinn:

Blah blah blah. No1 will click that link, clickbait tongue
Re: Boy, 13, Blasts WASSCE Exam Amidst Mass Failure. by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 27, 2014
Zedric:

See this ediat. I shared the link cos I embedded the facebook posts of both the Father and the sister. I don't furcking need your clicks. Go wash plate abeg.
Re: Boy, 13, Blasts WASSCE Exam Amidst Mass Failure. by nwaobitex: 7:35am On Aug 27, 2014
if u cant copy and paste den go and dye
Re: Boy, 13, Blasts WASSCE Exam Amidst Mass Failure. by aboyaji(m): 9:13am On Aug 27, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: Guy u sure say u well? Abeegi no tel me dat kain lie! Where d boy name? Infact go luk bush joor.
Reiyvinn:
Zedric:
Reiyvinn:
See this ediat. I shared the link cos I embedded the facebook posts of both the Father and the sister. I don't furcking need your clicks. Go wash plate abeg.
nnaa eeh!!!!!!
nwaobitex: if u cant copy and paste den go and dye
nnaa eeh!!!!!!
Re: Boy, 13, Blasts WASSCE Exam Amidst Mass Failure. by Donfamous(m): 10:42am On Aug 27, 2014
Shey d boy (13yrs) write waec ni? How e take blast waec, publicly or on internet, ? Ansa dese questions first more coming
Re: Boy, 13, Blasts WASSCE Exam Amidst Mass Failure. by oluwaKStar(m): 10:45am On Aug 27, 2014
Is dis an achievement? The parents are rushing dis boi into d university....they say "its about who does it right and not who does it first"...due to his young age he will struggle in d university. .not a curse, its just d way university life is
Re: Boy, 13, Blasts WASSCE Exam Amidst Mass Failure. by oluwaKStar(m): 10:46am On Aug 27, 2014
Donfamous: Shey d boy (13yrs) write waec ni? How e take blast waec, publicly or on internet, ? Ansa dese questions first more coming
no b blast asin insult..na blast asin him pass am...nigerians and thier slangs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy, 13, Blasts WASSCE Exam Amidst Mass Failure. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
Donfamous: Shey d boy (13yrs) write waec ni? How e take blast waec, publicly or on internet, ? Ansa dese questions first more coming

Blast: I meant in the sense of passing examination, not bashing.
Re: Boy, 13, Blasts WASSCE Exam Amidst Mass Failure. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
oluwaKStar: Is dis an achievement? The parents are rushing dis boi into d university....they say "its about who does it right and not who does it first"...due to his young age he will struggle in d university. .not a curse, its just d way university life is

I wouldn't say though. The boy started at the average age children start but I think the school he attended saw him as a great genius and gave him lots of double promotions which saw to his getting into high school early. And he kept up the brilliance while pushing further. I'm guessing a lot of his primary school mates would supposedly be in the JSS level by now
Re: Boy, 13, Blasts WASSCE Exam Amidst Mass Failure. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
nwaobitex: if u cant copy and paste den go and dye

Copy and paste an embedded post? Are you ok? Don't you know it's in HTML format.... Go and wash plate for your mummy abeg.... Ediat
Re: Boy, 13, Blasts WASSCE Exam Amidst Mass Failure. by Donfamous(m): 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
Reiyvinn:

Yes o, the thing sef they surprise me sef. He is really 13 years old, he got series of double promotions at the Elementary level and entered high school at a very early stage. The boy is truly a genius, runs or no runs, I personally know the boy; he's brillllllliaaaant like heeeelllll!!!
u know him personally?
Re: Boy, 13, Blasts WASSCE Exam Amidst Mass Failure. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
Donfamous: u know him personally?

Yeah, he's was my neighbour back at ABJ. He was very little when I left for Lagos. About 7, I guess.
Re: Boy, 13, Blasts WASSCE Exam Amidst Mass Failure. by Donfamous(m): 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
Reiyvinn:

Blast: I meant in the sense of passing examination, not bashing.
oh, I just understand u now.

1 Like

Re: Boy, 13, Blasts WASSCE Exam Amidst Mass Failure. by nwaobitex: 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
Reiyvinn:

Copy and paste an embedded post? Are you ok? Don't you know it's in HTML format.... Go and wash plate for your mummy abeg.... Ediat
embed it to nl....ediat
Re: Boy, 13, Blasts WASSCE Exam Amidst Mass Failure. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
nwaobitex: embed it to nl....ediat

See big foooooool......!!!
Re: Boy, 13, Blasts WASSCE Exam Amidst Mass Failure. by oluwaKStar(m): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
Reiyvinn:

I wouldn't say though. The boy started at the average age children start but I think the school he attended saw him as a great genius and gave him lots of double promotions which saw to his getting into high school late. And he kept up the brilliance while pushing further. I'm guessing a lot of his primary school mates would supposedly be in the JSS level by now
tbh..am about to write WAEC at the age of 14 and I intend to do A level before going to uni
Re: Boy, 13, Blasts WASSCE Exam Amidst Mass Failure. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
oluwaKStar: tbh..am about to write WAEC at the age of 14 and I intend to do A level before going to uni

With all these 'gbagauns' on your post? undecided

Bross! Talk true, dem dey prepare examination chips for you, right?
Re: Boy, 13, Blasts WASSCE Exam Amidst Mass Failure. by oluwaKStar(m): 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
FrancisTony:

With all these 'gbagauns' on your post? undecided

Bross! Talk true, dem dey prepare examination chips for you, right?
hehe...it is to be expected when typing fast...I prepare the 'chips' for other people smiley
Re: Boy, 13, Blasts WASSCE Exam Amidst Mass Failure. by Rilwayne001: 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
grin grin

undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Free Neco Gce Answer Check Here!! / 10 Things You Don't Know About The Brain Of A Male And Female / What Is The Importance Of IT Log Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.