Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

* * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * (7563 Views)

September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus / * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * / ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

* * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by mikuz(m): 6:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 30 lines.

- Deadline is 6pm, Thursday 28 August 2014.

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any bar OR biting accusations without proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you found wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say in defence of your verse please save them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject between votes and voters should just vote and leave it like that.

- Only vets and regular section posters are allowed to vote.

Goodluck!!!
Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by Ibime(m): 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
First of all, I don't have a kid. . . secondly, my pic is usually on my profile. . . so any lies he tell about O'bis . . . is just that!

Y’all keep it clean, let’s not have controversy. . . .

Leggo. . .

Bis is the King like Martin Luther/ This is fatwa for Coogar/ cos he’s hardly super/ He's Jim Foley. . . so I'll carve this kuffar/ I swear to Allahu. . . all you'll hear is 'wack bars'. . .before I behead him like an Iraqi trooper!!/

Coog is an androgynous sissy/ He claims he'll fight back when I'm punching him silly/
but when I'm uppercutting this ninny/. . . all you'll hear is . . Bis ow!. . . Bis ow! . . . like Republic of Guinea!!/

You can’t compare infinity to a nano-micron/ I’m a savage bison/ with biceps that strangle pythons/ A cougar. . . is an Aba-made brand of Lion!/ I'm a rapping icon/ Wahabi scion/ from the land of Zion/ . . . while he was planting yams. . . I was planting timebombs!/

I'll slap this farmer/ blast my armour/ and fire on the Jew. . . like an Al Aqsa martyr/
Throw him in a volcano in the Slovakian Tatra/ . . .then tell em the cause of death. . . of the brat is lava!!/

Y'all better watch this monkey war tone/ He's a philandering paedöphile. . .Uncle borehole/
but if he 'fill his teens' with his funky hormones/ then I'ma beat his àss. . . like 'Samson' with a donkey jaw bone!!/

Bis is an idol/ This nigga’s a hyped fool/ A gentle wind to a typhoon!/ I’m Magneto. . .so when he spit from his rifle/ . . I'll leave his bullets 'suspended in thin air'. . . like 'misbehaving witches in flight school'!!/

If yawa dey. . . I burn a boy. . . and end his race/ My Desert Eagle or Mack 10 displays/ on this mental case/
In other words. . . I'll shoot either the 'Mack or D'. . . then bury him. . . in Benue State!!!/

If he diss the Messiah/ I'll spray CO2. . like I'm extinguishing fire/ And my machine gun sing like a choir/ . . .cos when the ammunition belt is feeding . . .all he'll hear is. . .burru. . . burru. . .Chaga. . . .Argentinian striker!/

O’Bis is the Kaizer!. . . a brilliant writer. . .This silly conniver/ chameleon liar/ visits paedöphilia cyber/
Police will soon 'nail son'. . . for tryna 'peek a junior'. . . .like the Formula 1 Brazilian driver!!/ (Nelson Pique Jr)

Numbers don’t lie. . . . .so let’s speak the truth and the facts. . .

Click on his profile. . . and peruse through his stats/ 26,000 posts in 3 years. . . you do the Math/ That’s roughly 24 a day. . . this dude truly is sad!/ Every hour of his life spent cruising for chats/ When Nairaland crashed. . . if Seun hadn’t rebooted it back/. . . .he was 2 days away . . . from jumping off the roof of his flat!!/

Check the crap he pulled/ In 2006 . . . he said he finished his masters. . . cool!/ That's 8 years ago. . . we sabi count. . so stop acting fool/
So when you say you’re in your twenties. . .your math is bull/ . . if you think you’re deceiving us. . . you need to back to school!!/

People know I’m 31. . . that’s true as hell/ Difference between us. . . is that I do excel/ I’m married, with no landlord. . . you should shoot yourself/ Look at me and look at Coog. . . and you could tell/ A nigga that lie about his age. . . is a nigga that ain’t doing well!/

32 year old disgusting baboon!/ Irresponsible fool!/ on every thread from morning till noon/ discussing with dudes/ And one thing is true/ . . .He started screaming like a monkey in zoo/. . . when I asked him a simple question. . . Coogar, WHAT JOB DO YOU DO?/

This nigga don't work. . . like Israelites on Sabbath day/ I crash his gate/ and slap the fake/ bantamweight/ if he aggravate/ I swear on Allah as my advocate/. . . "I won't rest till I dip my sword in C". . . like Uthman Dan Fodio's caliphate!!/

I’m making this guy bleed/ You’ll see 86 Siamese/ TransVestites making him cry PLEASE!/ while he’s ráped on his hind knees/ and he'll say it’s a tight squeeze/. . . with TV’s plugged in his back. . . like HDMI feeds!!/

My AK 47 shoot with pure precision/ 9 mill or Mack 10. . . your decision!/ The AR-15 pump rockets in him/
The way I’m putting numbers in him. . . . you’ll swear I just killed him. . . by doing long division!!!/

EASY!!!

50 Likes 11 Shares

Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by coogar: 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2014
IBIME'S ENTOMBMENT

Suddenly, Bis wants to battle on a big stage & feed off this grand opus/Why me? I thought this Igwe retired...cos he couldn't withstand voters/If this Oliver Twist begs for more & try to demand bonus..../He'd get choked till his tone go low......like D'banj's chorus/

•With my lyrical sorcery, I'd violate his innocence/If he screams, I'd muffle his sound with his pillow sets/My bars would have him mummified & invoke his soul like Priest Imhotep/ Bis, I'm your exorcist....bow down & accept you're repossessed

•I'm the Black Shakespeare.....We can ignore the bars you steal/We ain't equal..you're a spent vet...you don't even have the skill/I'm here to crucify you...like when Germany smacked Brazil/Bis has the swag of a nüde plantain, he's bent & he lacks appeal/

•How's Bis a terrorist when no one knows him in his boulevard/Bis fabricates tales....how he fought oppression...from Lagos to Pretoria/
plus how some MOPOL boys shot tear-gas at his cornea/He's a bïtch - his second name is Gloria/If you ever hear Bis resisted arrest - it must be insomnia/

•Bis is finished - His comeback scheme was to incite a heavy scandal/I intend to smoke the pig & ignite his smelly ankles/Like his skin colour ....his punches are light in every battle/Even though he's a square, he's never been right on any angle/

•The tide has turned, you need to stay awake/I win fights flawlessly, I'm Jake the Snake/We can take this to the Biblics and raise the stakes/I throw these hooks like Simon Peter & shake the lake/That makes you a fish in school, no wonder you take debate

•The way i shoot off rhymes/....I'll make your newborn cry/How're you a math guru & you don't watch your figure ...Is this food or die...?/Yet you continue to eat few more fries/Your huge circumference should be blamed ........on too much pie

•You should quit the burger....before you get your mind damaged/I should teach you why the Coog is a fine package/ **√(-1) 8 π** .....I'd rather have a lime sandwich/Since you are a math pundit, I figured we could talk in sine language/

•NL has witnessed me putting O'Bis in his bed rest/I'm loaning out your soul....you'd better consider this a death hex/With my sleight of hand....You'd be conjured to kill your best friend/ These incantations are 100% potent, they don't even need a spell check/

•Bis is a rodent ....He hides what he bites in his cheek pouch/With one punch, I'd make him spill his grill out/ Sink my claws into Bis just to rip his skin - knout/Why so easy?....I am a smart cat ....I had to take Cisco class to master my grip on this mouse/

•I'm FBI's most wanted...After killing a couple of dudes/We shoulda battled in France, maybe then I'll have something to lose/ Your wife left cos she's always nursing a bruise/You're like a tennis umpire ....You are sad, boring & love means nothing to you/

46 Likes 19 Shares

Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by mikuz(m): 12:33am On Aug 31, 2014
Open for votes only.

Please abeg, I'm on my knees, please just vote and leave please please please.

Thanks!!!!

2 Likes

Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by obainojazz(m): 12:47am On Aug 31, 2014
ibime rap was wonderful.. coog was good..
Mvgt-ibime

last bullet-dnt tag me...dnt wanna be d one to derail dis thread
nice job mikuz and d two battlers
Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by zamua(m): 2:01am On Aug 31, 2014
FIRE!
FIRE!!
FIRE!!!

I cannot write story - The two of them performed beyond expectation. Cooger verse was enjoyable for me. Ibime was also superb but I'm leaning towards Cooger by a slight tiny margin.

MVGT = Cooger
Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by cKaiser: 2:03am On Aug 31, 2014
For me I think Ibime wins

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 31, 2014
warriblood: Voting Criteria :

Opener - Ibime Got Dis...

Rhymes - COOGAR (IBIME got rhymes....coogar did just well, he did multies mehn..

Similes/ Metaphors - TIE

Punchlines - COOGAR

Personals - COOGAR

Flow - COOGAR...(HIS flows just went straight....i can easily see is ideal.....and interestin two to Read

Wordplays - ibime(coogar did you wordplay?....cus i seem not to Point any..in ur verse...unlike ur battle wit sid grin

Closer - 1 point Na dis is tough....buh IBIME got dis (Coogar just focused on Punch....even on his Closer

wOULD AVE CALLED DIS A TIE.... Buh seems dis is a battle of The Damn..... Ibime Still remains the King of Nl but Mvgt COOGAR...

Abeg mikuz nor hide my Post
He did more punches

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by Iceskidd(m): 8:55am On Aug 31, 2014

Opener - 1 point- Ibime
Rhymes - 2 points- Coogar
Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points- Ibime
Punchlines - 3 points- Ibime
Personals - 2 points- Ibime
Flow - 1 point- Coogar
Wordplays - 2 points- Ibime
Closer - 1 point- Coogar
Mvgt- O'Bis
#StraightFromTheLab
Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by mikuz(m): 9:30am On Aug 31, 2014
Opener : Cooger

Rhymes : Ibime

Similes/ Metaphors : Cooger

Punchlines : Tie

Personals : Ibime

Flow : Tie

Wordplays : Ibime

Closer : Ibime

MVGT : Ibime

Cooger did great, his verse was very entertaining. But his concept/ angles were not new to me.

Everything Ibime brought was new/ fresh to me.

But this is just how I saw the battle.

More votes please.

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by dawhizkid1(m): 9:52am On Aug 31, 2014
This is one great battle, Real Nice. And very close too. If I have to give a win, I'll tend towards Coogar. Simply because I think he was more aggressive. . . . And this line
How're you a math guru & you
don't watch your figure ...Is this food or die...?/
Yet you continue to eat few more fries/Your
huge circumference should be blamed ........on
too much pie

This had me rolling on the floor.

I think Ibime has lost a bit of his aggression and sleekness due to his few months retirement.

Nice battle, thoroughly enjoyed it.
Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by GIYAZZ(m): 9:59am On Aug 31, 2014
Bis is still King! Though Coogar was also great, but his verse couldn't edge Ibime's penmanship. . . LOL, Bis knew exactly who he was facing, and i'm sure he didn't underrate him, he had to Punch Coogar without taking a breath. Y'all know this match could be an equavalent of a vexed Argentina vs a Raging Brazilian team in Football? Lol!

MVGT: Ibime

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by Cranium(m): 10:09am On Aug 31, 2014
A real rap head would know Ibime was more vicious. At first Cooger came with ordinary/routine lines which couldn't match up with Ibime's. Dat was a flop on his side. Ibime's Personals were CRAZY! MVGT - IBIME! He still remains the King.
Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 31, 2014
Opener - 1 point tie

Rhymes - 2 points coogar

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points tie

Punchlines - 3 points tie

Personals - 2 points ibime

Flow - 1 point coogar

Wordplays - 2 points ibime

Closer - 1 point coogar

Coogar 4 Ibime 4

[img]http://gifmaker.me/files/download/home/20140830/20/pkOPpcCrmPRu1SO9WxAqLT/output_6rI8PU.gif[/img]
Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:23am On Aug 31, 2014
Good brawl! Lmao, ibime came @ cooga like there's no tomorrow!

On the other hand, coog came a bit weaker this time! What coog did against sid is far better than this! But not taking it away from the verse, it's a great verse!

Coogar has: opener, flow nd rhymes!

MSVGT = IBIME
Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by fuckyouhard: 10:29am On Aug 31, 2014
Opener - 1 point........coogar (the concept of d'banj's chorus from some of his lines are admirable. the 'allahu akbar' is all over the internet and has also been played as 'no hate to islam but we don't allow wack bars....')

Rhymes - 2 points.......coogar (was more consistent)

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points.......coogar (there r too many 'likes' in ibime's lines)

Punchlines - 3 points........ ibime (the misbehavin witches is hilarious)

Personals - 2 points......tie (they both have a lot of personals......ibime's 'light punch to skin colour' and coogar's 'masters and age issue' but only one from each contestant stands out/ coogar: /How're you a math guru & you don't watch your figure ...Is this food or die...?/Yet you continue to eat few more fries/Your huge circumference should be blamed ........on too much pie

ibime: Click on his profile. . . and peruse through his stats/ 26,000 posts in 3 years. . . you do the Math/ That’s roughly 24 a day. . . this dude truly is sad!/ Every hour of his life spent cruising for chats/ When Nairaland crashed. . . if Seun hadn’t rebooted it back/. . . .he was 2 days away . . . from jumping off the roof of his flat!!/

Flow - 1 point.......tie (they were both on point)

Wordplays - 2 points........ibime (i'll ignore the one highlighted. so it's makurdi, burna boy and bis ow against coogar's 'the bait. i've seen sine/sign before, fill his teen/philistines is forced and nail son don't rhyme with nelson)

Closer - 1 point........coogar (he went personal on this one)
so it's coogar -6 5- ibime close one

my-fuckyouhard-v............coogar
Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by RapDevil: 10:36am On Aug 31, 2014
The most anticipated battle finally happened. I thought both guys did well, but I expected so much more from Ibime. I thought he let his emotions get in the way and his composure was found wanting here.

Battle rap is a law court. Battlers are the attorneys and the voters are the jury. One of the attorneys must convince the jury that the other is not as good with his material and the jury will make a decision based on what they have read.

When Ibime said:
while he was planting yams. . . I was planting timebombs!/

This was absolutely brilliant. This is the way to convince the audience that Coogar is an unexposed village boy without actually saying it. The case has been presented, let the jury decide themselves.

Again, when Ibime said:
32 year old disgusting baboon!/ Irresponsible fool!/ on every thread from morning till noon/ discussing with dudes/ And one thing is true/ . . .He started screaming like a monkey in zoo/

This is just an infantile rant that you get to read on FFR every other day. It doesn't present any case and it has taken the decision away from the jury to decide themselves whether Coogar is a monkey, irresponsible fool, disgusting baboon.

I voted Coogar in the punchline category, closer and tied wordplay. I thought nüde plantain lacking a-peel was hilarious. His **√(-1) 8 π** = I hate pie in sine language was also great. I thought he was also creative with the huge circumference = 2πr math formula

Ibime was no slouch as well. He came out smoking. Minus his angle of going too direct he could have won this because his material seems fresher.

Misbehaving witches in flight school was fünny, planting yams/time bomb was very döpe. TV/HDMI feeds was also decent - although some HDMI feeds are on the sides(not back). Ibime was on point throughout minus what i mentioned earlier.

Coogar got the closer, in my opinion too - the tennis umpire - love means nothing was great. It's punchline and wordplay together. In Tennis score, love = 0.

Having said that, My vote goes thus:

Opener - Ibime

Rhymes - Coogar

Similes/ Metaphors - Tie

Punchlines - Coogar

Personals - Ibime

Flow - Coogar

Wordplays - TIE

Closer - Coogar

MVGT - Coogar

Besides, I don't know what will happen if Coogar is allowed to add 5 more quatrains to his material. But I think Coogar will win by some margin if Ibime removes 5 of his weakest quatrains to match what Coogar posted.

(1) (2) (3)

** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** / M.i Vs Ice Prince. Who Is Better? / *** Warcraft : Reign Of Chaos - Glacierz Vs Joshuabase ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.