Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** (7557 Views)

* * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * / ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ibime Vs U3 ) ** / ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by mikuz(m): 7:01am On Dec 31, 2013
Voting Criteria :

Opener
Rhymes
Similes/ Metaphor
Punchlines
Personals
Flow
Wordplay
Closer

Rules

- 36 lines.

- Deadline is 9pm.

- Verses should be sent to nlking@gmail.com

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- Voting is open to all.

Goodluck!!!
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by mikuz(m): 7:11am On Dec 31, 2013
ThePrekky's Verse

REMINDER
+Known names: Ibime Bis Spitzophrenic
+Gay ~» Happy
+Can ~» Shoot

Fight!!
I was aiming to go quick/ but I don't wnt ur blood staining my clothing/ or PH ppl blamin a hommie/
So I'll send crack-heads. . .to "Can a Bis". . .cos like dishonest coke dealers - hes not worth exchangin a blow with!/

drug money is wat I'm shortchanging ur ho with/ the wad will address ya wife/ for xmas, we off to China & Ya left ta die/
so fµck Naira, we 'Homos sap Yen!' . . & this shrimp'll only hav . .'crossed Asia'. . .tracing his ancestral line!!!/

I'm beastly & brute like grizzly baboons/ none can touch d seat which I rule/ for they confer me 'The Lion', King! . .while he's more of a 'ratatouille'. . than Disney cartoons!/ *rat at will*

U’ll neva make it in rhymin/ save it u lyin/ errytime I turn, I CLAP like I got pages of iron/ see I 'hold d aces'. .so jus 'throw in the cards'. . .or I'll CLUB ya HEART wit a SPADE into the shape of a DIAMOND!/

ur faded & dyin/ floored u3's stretch & then had trouble wit blaq's/ after he shuttled ya arše/ So like drift cars, u needed swaying to brake free from his clutch. . .wen he brought a full throttle attack!/

My mantle is bigger, I trample enigmas/ way ur sis 'stalks' me, bet d tramp wish I 'stick' her/ plus I'm a star, men. .but bïtch lacks 'style'. .so wen i de-flower her, she's left to handle d 'stigma'!!/

I shudnt hav battled the niggar/ but by askin for extension, seems he's trying to run/ so I aim the rod/ swing at the 'flanks'. . .& spread his side across 'Amsterdam'. . .after *I axe*. . . like Siem De-Jong!/

I am the don/ that lay hands on a silencer gun/ then approach wit bad bandits nd crooks/ so if ya rap's Jesus. .call us d disciples before Palm Sunday. . .eida ways, u'll still get ur ašs handed to you!!/

For once u'r expected to be trashed, battered & bruised/ when I bring this guy a four-four/ so stop in-sisting that ya gun's cõcked/ cos if u 'put ur heart to this'. .I'll snipe at ur bronchioles. . .to confirm I'm winning by a long shot!/

Ppl cud swear he's slippin on a long rod/ how he's alwys being g@y about P'/ now wen he say he straight, we doubt it/ cos wit d amount of 'Prekky' we see in his lines. . .it's literally clear, there can be no ibiME. . .witout 'me'!/

Now he's shaky, cowering/ so Ibime won't be given space cos he's corny/ he shud just stay wit his mommy/ or I'd knock him to the moon, then bury him wit "arms strong". . to put a nail in his coffin!!/

If he claiming he's something/ saying he hot in season/ he'll git bucked n' beaten/ Now I can strut proudly. . .and his only reason to hold his nose in the air. . . is to stop the bleeding!!/

NL's Unbeaten, my every shot results in killings/ with stun gun that finish twerps/ so in the long run I'll finish first/ cos Im usain bolt. . blazing every track . .while u barely cover laps. . .like Bum-shots & mini skirts!/

I show composition/ wit military-like bold propositions/ that fold opposition/ we soldiers man d warfronts. . while people like you carry report cards. . . & claim you hold ur position!/

You'll git broke on collision/ and my plan is to make ur wife a widow, simple/ aftr I suck The Ho's nipples/ till we 'climax'. .but if u think it's a 'Joke', a bazooka to ur torso and it goes. . . GWAM! GWAM!! GWAM! . .like Igbo Riddles!!!/

I'll leave you crippled/ then traverse your flow/ on sandals and toes/ so once diz super eagle steps foot in d thread. . .best 'grab Berti's shoes'. . .& just "Canvass for vogts"!/

Im more revered than priests/ but any corny trick @ fans to intrigue or deceive/ will hav u disfigured & ditched/
you kicking gud metaphors is a paradox . .but when I put nines to your mouth. . . it's no figure of speech!/

Last bar & Prekky rides off/ I'ma make this fight short cos ya an empty guy, bruh/ see u want peace but you'll get it by 'force'/ and while ya bribing yellow fever. . .I radio a S.W.A.T team. . .to physically F.B.I up!!/

22 Likes

Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by mikuz(m): 7:18am On Dec 31, 2013
Ibime's Verse

Dear Lord. . . .

I present Prekky as a living sacrifice/ and make his father cry/
cos I swear on the 'last book of old testament' . . .I’ll stab his mum in the pupils. . . and make his 'Ma lack eye'!!/

If he giving me strife/ I'll gut the pig with a knife/
And he'll be 2.5 centimetres from death. . . . when I beat him. . .'within an inch of his life'!!/

I make vets bleed. . .

Wait. . . let’s see/ This fake Jet Li/ will get his 'head severed'. . . at 'break-neck speed'!/
Contort his body into a circle . . .when I take Prek’s 'feet'/. . .and make em touch his 'head'. . . just to 'make ends meet'!!/

This pastor is a fraud/ so I’ll detach him with a sword/ for rapping on this board/
The dumb nitwit. . . .reading bible with a microscope. . . .tryna 'magnify the Lord'!!/

I’ll cripple this mug/ for 'holding my shirt'. . . . like an ignorant thug/
I don’t wanna stab the pitiful slug/
. . . but if he 'touch the hem of my garment'. . . I’ma turn this battle. . . to an 'issue of blood'!!/

I'll rip Prekky apart/ my razor deadly and sharp/ to slice one of his dimples. . . till he's left with a mark/
and if he 'turn the other cheek'. . . I’ll leave 'both sides of his face'. . . with 'symmetrical scars'!!/

He don't preach holy raps/ I speak only facts/ and freak lonely slags/
I fúck the prettiest girls . . . but like the 'fourth King of Israel'. . . this 'gee hos are fat'!!!/

This broke clown is trash/ His 'value falls'. . . . while I count my stash/
And his bank account will 'lose balance'. . . . when I defraud him. . . . of a 'staggering amount of cash'!!/

I travelled across the world. . . overseas on vacation/ in the most scenic locations/
He claiming trips. . . but even Fela knows this 'animal got no
passport'
. . . .he's a 'beast of no nation'!!/

I send goons to depose the brother/ He better bolt for cover/ when my soldiers hover/
so those who love ya. . . better hide you in the river. . . . like Moses’ mother!!/

I’ll leave the fraudster frying/ They say Prekky’s a pastor?. . . of course, they lying!/
The congregation must be 'blind'. . . LITERALLY. . . .if this 'dog is guiding'!!/

I threaten his girl with a cleaver knife/ even Whitney Houston knows I’m mean and trife/
cos he’ll need extra security. . . .when I kill 'the bodyguard'. . .of 'The Preacher’s wife'!/

This Igbo boy lacks respect/ He in church . . . . hawking his rap cassette/
but if I catch him selling market in the father's house. . . I’ma whip the trader. . . .like the son of Nazareth!!/

I show his true colours when I battle dude/ cos Prekky lacking hue/
cos if the guy want vex/ like his eye done 'red'/. . . I’ll beat the 'yellow'-bellied coward. . . till he’s 'black and blue'!!/

If this faggót wanna beef/ I’ll stab him in the knees/
then slice 'both ears' and 'one eye'. . . . so he believe 'none of what he hear'. . . . and only 'half of what he see'!!/

He tried casting demons/ but he ain’t 'P Square'. . . .so they left
the pastor bleeding/
chanting “Peter we know, Paul we know. . . but who are you?”. . .as they slapped and beat him!!/

This cat rambling/ but if he act challenging/ my gat handle him/
Even Zik and Nkrumah know. . . I’ll break his head with a big 'pot'. . . .when I 'pan' African!/

He ain't fit to wear my cloak or costume. . .

This battle will provoke the whóre’s doom/ His raps never improve. . . still the same old bored tunes/
. . but if he got 'plans' for 'elevation' against me. . . .then he'll be the 'architect'. . . of his own misfortune!!/

15 Likes

Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by mikuz(m): 7:25am On Dec 31, 2013
Open for votes
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by jreyez(m): 8:01am On Dec 31, 2013
I'm really disappointed in this battle, both battlers just came out weak,.... Both verses are more like a freestyle.

No Hard punchlines from both opponents.

Weak brawl so far....

If Allowed to vote :

MVGT - ThePrekky

1 Like

Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by EvilChapterz(m): 8:31am On Dec 31, 2013
jreyez: I'm really disappointed in this battle, both battlers just came out weak,.... Both verses are more like a freestyle.

Weak brawl so far....

If Allowed to vote :

MVGT - ThePrekky

I hope you know this is a Final, none wil kick against your vote as members are allowed to vote, but you don't just vote, break down criterias cuz voting on Finalz means alot,

Not kicking against your winner though
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by drulz(m): 10:28am On Dec 31, 2013
This battle is not weak jare and me I've seen a number of vote cast like dis tru out the tourney so wetin bad for dis one? U should have stopped it in preliminaries tho

1 Like

Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by mistaswag(m): 10:39am On Dec 31, 2013
shocked shiiiii!!!
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by IkennaDB: 10:49am On Dec 31, 2013
jreyez: I'm really disappointed in this battle, both battlers just came out weak,.... Both verses are more like a freestyle.
Weak brawl so far....
If Allowed to vote :
MVGT - ThePrekky
One of Ibime haters I guess....bro believe me u won't do better than this in ur entire life....mikus am sorry for posting buh u neva tagged this asshole as juj

1 Like

Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by Mathicks(m): 11:26am On Dec 31, 2013
Wow... This is cool. Truth is that..these two guys are living in another planet( beside mine).. The way they think is outta this world. No simple ABC punches at all.. Nice one gladz.. But if I'm allowed to vote.., it'd definitly go thus..
OPENER- i'd give a TIE here. Bothe came from different perspectives. The creativity in Prekky's was awesome..while BIS made a nice wordplay (although very controversial..its not as bad as it looks) ... Cant give it to either.
OPENER ==>Tie
CLOSER - BIS ..his metaphysical metaz... Prekky, ..came with his creativity again.. Prekky's closer started from .. ''get it by FORCE''...ended with the FBI swat team. Nice nameplay bro... BIS, ..the 'plan of elevation'..architect thingy..which is nice... I prefer Prekky's tho (idea wise) .. If he had included something about an helicopter and shii.. The FBI (up) would have been illsick. So i'm giving this to neither.
CLOSER ==>TIE
Now, down to business...
PUNCHLINES ==>Prekky
Straight up shii.. His punches were outta the world. So dope most ppl viewing this now wont even get some of the lines.
''I'd knock him to the moon..then bury him with Arms Strong to put a 'nail' in his coffin''///... some ppl might skip past this line.

BIS came hard too...but most of his punches came by way of metaphors. Prekky was straight-Up.
METAPHORS ==>IBIME!
Shii was everywhere man!! Prekky wasnt metaphorical as much...but from the middle of his verse he started bringing some ill metaz. While IBIME started and ended with Metaz. Its like Ibime is Jesus and Metaphors are Prayers.
Look at this ill metaphorical-punch..
''contort his body into a circle...when i take prek's ''feet/ and make em touch his ''head''...just to ''make ends meet''/

FLOW- woulda given Ibime.. There was a point where I thougt I was reading a real life battle verse...the flow was miraculous. But it took nothing from Prekky.
FLOW ==> IBIME!!
Rhymes ==>PREKKY (he payed more attention to each syllable of his multi.)
he made sure that only one syllabic sound changed in his multi. Theres a diff btw .. Kill his old aunt .. Drill off her cuntt/ and Kill his old aunt/ ..drilling her cuntt/. If you have sense, you'd know what I mean..
PERSONALS?? .. Prekky came with just a few.. And shii... Ibi was all about the indirect diss thingy, then he came with touches of personals.. Prekky's personals were just stated..he didnt make them hit, ...at first..
But then,,, I saw the Blaq thingy, and some other nice personal connectivity.... Anyways.. ..

PERSONALS => PREKKY
Enough with the BLABBING!...
MVGT ==>PREKKY!!!!!
(too bad.. Prekky had just two battles in the tournament. IBI fought all his fights)..
*enters Space bike*

1 Like

Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by jreyez(m): 11:26am On Dec 31, 2013
Ikenna DB:
One of Ibime haters I guess....bro believe me u won't do better than this in ur entire life....mikus am sorry for posting buh u neva tagged this asshole as juj

I knew that my verdict would make some people arrogant and all that.... I'm cool with it sha.
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by Emaprince: 11:31am On Dec 31, 2013
You guys shouuld stop criitiicizing oda people's votes and vote urs
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by manikal: 11:44am On Dec 31, 2013
Opener : Prekky. . .straight up personal, totally outclassed Ibime here.That " ma lack eye'" wordplay to be honest was an eye sore
__
__

Rhymes : Prekky, better progression from bar to bar
__
__

Metaphors : Ibime
__
__

Personals : Tie
__
__

PunchLines : Prekky, Direct. Ibime had a lotta watered down punchlines due to some annoying wordplay.
__
__

Flow : Tie,
__
__

Wordplay : Ibime, Take away the "gee ho so fat" n "ma lack eye" stuff and he actually had some nice one's in there
__
__

Closer : Ibime, that Fbi stuff didn't work for me
__
__

Its a Tie but am giving this to prekky based on having a more consistent and enjoyable verse.
Ibime came oK but I feel he tried too hard to make punchlines connect which reduced the woow effect.
__
__

so without further ado,
MvGt Prekky

1 Like

Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by Emaprince: 11:52am On Dec 31, 2013
Opener -tie
Rhymes--i focus more on the precision with whch. each rhyme's been delivered..be it 5 or 3 multisyllable.here,both netcees tried so I call it a TIE

Punchline-Ibime...I related more to his punches even though they are't one of his best and prekky wasn't topnotchh too

Personals-prekky...prekky had greater personals esp "he can't do wiithout me"..ii felt ibime's ppersonals but prekky took it

Worldplay-tie

Simiilie/metaphor-Ibime

Closer-Ibime's closer really didn't move me and I wouulda go with prekky but there's a fault in his closer where he said F.B.I..
I don't think ibiime's iinitials is B.I..dats wrong! Ibime is either ibi or bis.so whiich one be to f*ck B.I? I.e F.B.I...maybe soomebody should explain to me..I remember mikuz sayiing "decapitate E.B(ibi) like beheading two letters" and we. Gave it to him.
So I call this closer a TIE!

This battle is a weak one to me but y'all are humans

MVGT IBIME!!!
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by Ibime(m): 11:54am On Dec 31, 2013
Every regular member is allowed to vote, not just judges so feel free.

Although mod should ensure that likes of JReyes should not be allowed to taint this thread with even a sentence . . .
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by Aluweezy(m): 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
Opener - prekky ....ibime, seriously dats a weak attempt for a wordplay

Rhymes - TIE ....too many falling off i gatta say. I see the slant though, but wasn't catchy

Punchlines - Ibime .....straight up kills, i think prekky was trying too hard

Pun - Prekky ....neat and precise, ibime u were too predictible or sud i say weak especially that ''pan African'' line

Wordplay - TIE ....ibime u were weak here especially with em bible wordies. Prekky urs weren't so nice either...the ''Homo sap Yen''&''rat at will'' Nah for me.

Flow - Ibime ....he's just went with the rhymes, prekky's was like he wrote each bars separately

Metaphor - Prekky...dat flower line though

Closer - Ibime ....now that's a classy line. Prekky urs was disjointed

MVGT = IBIME

1 Like

Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by Beshiugbe(m): 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
Opener: prekky.. (Ibime shudnt be forgiven for that opener. not just the wordie ,even if it had played, shit wudnt still ave been smoothly cut out).

Rhymes: tie

Similes/ Metaphor:ibime

Punchlines: tie

Personals: prekky

Flow: ibime

Wordplay: prekky. (Edged this solely, in everyline, plus there was unision, love the style/stigma thing u had going.).

Closer: tie.

MVGT prekky...

3 Likes

Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by rhymeunatic(m): 1:00pm On Dec 31, 2013
Opener-NiL
Rhymes-Tie
Similes/ Metaphor-Ibime
Punchlines-Tie
Personals-Prekky
Flow-Ibime
Wordplay-Prekky
Closer-Ibime

MVGT::Ibime
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2013
Prekky: so if ya
rap's Jesus. .call us d disciples before Palm
Sunday. . .eida ways, u'll still get ur ašs handed to
you!!/

And to think I was gonna use this line in my battle against glacierz . . . Anyways I go still use am (˘̯˘ )( ˘˘̯)
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by Esuzy(m): 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
Opener: prekky
Rhymes: tie
Similes/ Metaphor:ibime
Punchlines: tie
Personals: prekky
Flow: ibime
Wordplay: prekky. .
Closer: tie.
MVGT prekky...

Weak battle though

1 Like

Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by ThePrekky(m): 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2013
I don't exactly get the attacks on jreyez? I for one prefer votes to be broken down criterion by criterion but no rule states that since the beginning of d tourney. after all dbr nd cougar have been voting exact like that and nobody refuted
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by GLACIERZ(m): 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
mvfgt - Ibime!!! i don laugh die...i tot prekky would get this..but those bible personals from ibime...are just classic...

This pastor is a fraud/ so I’ll detach him with a sword/ for
rapping on this board/
The dumb nitwit. . . .reading bible with a
microscope . . . .tryna 'magnify the Lord'!!/

I’ll cripple this mug/ for 'holding my shirt'. . . . like an
ignorant thug/
. . . but if he 'touch the hem of my garment'. . . I’ma turn
this battle. . . to an 'issue of blood'!!/

kai!!! im worlds apart from this guy...the wordplays got me laughing tho...i dnt understnd what some judges are saying
mikuz: Ibime's Verse
Dear Lord. . . .
I present Prekky as a living sacrifice/ and make his father cry/
cos I swear on the 'last book of old testament' . . .I’ll stab his mum in the pupils. . . and make his 'Ma lack eye'!!/

If he giving me strife/ I'll gut the pig with a knife/
And he'll be 2.5 centimetres from death. . . . when I beat him. . .'within an inch of his life'!!/

I make vets bleed. . .
Wait. . . let’s see/ This fake Jet Li/ will get his 'head severed'. . . at 'break-neck speed'!/
Contort his body into a circle . . .when I take Prek’s 'feet'/. . .and make em touch his 'head'. . . just to 'make ends meet'!!/

This pastor is a fraud/ so I’ll detach him with a sword/ for rapping on this board/
The dumb nitwit. . . .reading bible with a microscope. . . .tryna 'magnify the Lord'!!/

I’ll cripple this mug/ for 'holding my shirt'. . . . like an ignorant thug/
. . . but if he 'touch the hem of my garment'. . . I’ma turn this battle. . . to an 'issue of blood'!!/

I'll rip Prekky apart/ my razor deadly and sharp/ to slice one of his dimples. . . till he's left with a mark/
and if he 'turn the other cheek'. . . I’ll leave 'both sides of his face'. . . with 'symmetrical scars'!!/

He don't preach holy raps/ I speak only facts/ and freak lonely slags/
I fúck the prettiest girls . . . but like the 'fourth King of Israel'. . . this 'gee hos are fat'!!!/

This broke clown is trash/ His 'value falls'. . . . while I count my stash/
And his bank account will 'lose balance'. . . . when I defraud him. . . . of a 'staggering amount of cash'!!/

I travelled across the world. . . overseas on vacation/ in the most scenic locations/
He claiming trips. . . but even Fela knows this 'animal got no
passport'
. . . .he's a 'beast of no nation'!!/
I send goons to depose the brother/ He better bolt for cover/ when my soldiers hover/
so those who love ya. . . better hide you in the river. . . . like Moses’ mother!!/
I’ll leave the fraudster frying/ They say Prekky’s a pastor?. . . of course, they lying!/
The congregation must be 'blind'. . . LITERALLY. . . .if this 'dog is guiding'!!/

This Igbo boy lacks respect/ He in church . . . . hawking his rap cassette/
but if I catch him selling market in the father's house. . . I’ma whip the trader. . . .like the son of Nazareth!!/

He tried casting demons/ but he ain’t 'P Square'. . . .so they left
the pastor bleeding/
chanting “Peter we know, Paul we know. . . but who are you?”. . .as they slapped and beat him!!/

Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by Ibime(m): 3:10pm On Dec 31, 2013
ThePrekky: I don't exactly get the attacks on jreyez?

It's nothing personal. Jreyez been acting a fool on this board for a while now. Nice verse, I really like dat GWAM! GWAM! GWAM! line. That had me cracking ma ribs.

3 Likes

Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by jreyez(m): 3:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ibime:

It's nothing personal. Jreyez been acting a fool on this board for a while now. Nice verse, I really like dat GWAM! GWAM! GWAM! line. That had me cracking ma ribs.

Don't Fuqing say shit to me... person!
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by ThePrekky(m): 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ibime:

Lol. Thanks man. you also brought the heat too. Vintage verse
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by delidimes: 3:43pm On Dec 31, 2013
MVGT IBIME lwkmd abeg no tyme to break down...maybe wen i come back from the festival cheesy
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by aieo(m): 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ma best line here is ibime's opener, classic !!! cool
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by mailmalc(m): 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2013
Great battle . ThePrekky probly got dis bt wld be bck wit d breakdown. Happy 2014

1 Like

Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by ILLScripts: 5:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
Lol...ibime...I love that ya opener....well connecting wordplayy!!!
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2013
Preeky got dz 4 me....thou IBIME was also Ðope but u jez can't give it to him....preeky was too classic....

MVGT-prekky
Re: ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** by coogar: 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2013
ibime got his arsë handed to him on a plate....on first read. i'll be back to break this down into stuff. besides, why do you guys rapping 40 bars? what happened to 32? the longer this gets, the more flavour it loses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

* * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * / M.i Vs Ice Prince. Who Is Better? / *** Warcraft : Reign Of Chaos - Glacierz Vs Joshuabase ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.