Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Fellow Webmaster And Guru Come In - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Fellow Webmaster And Guru Come In (1259 Views)

When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance / Webmaster's And Business Advertising "The Cyber Cafe Method" / Nigerian Webmaster And Host Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Webmaster And Guru Come In by maekhel(m): 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
Good day fellow webmaster, please I need review about a just concluded project for a client.
www.goodmusicgang.com
Its a music site, please visit, review and drop your comments.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Webmaster And Guru Come In by Lovetinz(m): 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
Your Logo is weak.
Transitions are too big.
Skales Signs A Multi-Millinaire Recording Deal - Watch your grammar.
Red text on Grey Background above the footer is harsh on the eyes.
Designed by: Myke tech in the footer is grey text on grey background. it disappeared.
Re: Fellow Webmaster And Guru Come In by maekhel(m): 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
Lovetinz: Your Logo is weak.
Transitions are too big.
Skales Signs A Multi-Millinaire Recording Deal - Watch your grammar.
Red text on Grey Background above the footer is harsh on the eyes.
Designed by: Myke tech in the footer is grey text on grey background. it disappeared.
That's the logo the client provided, I told him too but he insisted on me using it. Thanks well noted
Re: Fellow Webmaster And Guru Come In by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
I suspect the client does not want to pay for logo design. A web logo does not have to be your company logo. The site is cool, but that logo change can improve the looks.
Re: Fellow Webmaster And Guru Come In by Joel3(m): 7:07am On Aug 27, 2014
bad logo. The colors is a disaster. Picture margin not good idea. By the way how much you are been paid?
Re: Fellow Webmaster And Guru Come In by maekhel(m): 7:28am On Aug 27, 2014
Please review and drop ur comment and not condemnation
Re: Fellow Webmaster And Guru Come In by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 27, 2014
maekhel: Please review and drop ur comment and not condemnation
When nairalanders see review, they see it as an opportunity to blast, spoil, spam, bomb, piss on, scatter, boko, ebolarize and generally destroy the website - to make the developers cry and delete the project if possible.
[s]Let us just hope the owner of the website does not see this thread or your a** is fried.[/s]
#Just kidding#
Re: Fellow Webmaster And Guru Come In by maekhel(m): 7:47am On Aug 27, 2014
Joel3: By the way how much you are been paid?
1m any problem?
Re: Fellow Webmaster And Guru Come In by maekhel(m): 7:51am On Aug 27, 2014
dhtml18:
[s]Let us just hope the owner of the website does not see this thread or your a** is fried.[/s]
#Just kidding#
lol
Re: Fellow Webmaster And Guru Come In by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 27, 2014
Joel3: bad logo. The colors is a disaster. Picture margin not good idea. By the way how much you are been paid?
Can you just imagine

maekhel:
1m any problem?
Phew, let me start writing a code to hack the site immediately make you settle me sharperly otherwise by the time you are presenting the site - no p0rn videos you go dey see for dia.
Re: Fellow Webmaster And Guru Come In by maekhel(m): 8:49am On Aug 27, 2014
dhtml18:
Phew, let me start writing a code to hack the site immediately make you settle me sharperly otherwise by the time you are presenting the site - no p0rn videos you go dey see for dia.
Boss abeg oooo
Re: Fellow Webmaster And Guru Come In by osile2012: 9:08am On Aug 27, 2014
lol. bros, don't get discouraged. Just do some further research on interface design. If you have spare time, click the link on my signature to rate brands, products and people.You stand a chance of winning exciting prices.
Re: Fellow Webmaster And Guru Come In by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 27, 2014
osile2012: lol. bros, don't get discouraged. Just do some further research on interface design. If you have spare time, click the link on my signature to rate brands, products and people.You stand a chance of winning exciting prices.
This guy and this his rating stuff ehn.
Re: Fellow Webmaster And Guru Come In by Lovetinz(m): 9:14am On Aug 27, 2014
maekhel:
1m any problem?

1milla!
(In Don Corleone's voice) Make you try send 'Capo percentage' to dhtml18 o. grin
Re: Fellow Webmaster And Guru Come In by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 27, 2014
^^^ *Yin mu*
Re: Fellow Webmaster And Guru Come In by GodMode: 9:39am On Aug 27, 2014
Its not fully responsive cos d images are wider than the site layout on mobile.

You used joomla. So its not a project per se cos anyone can do it.
Re: Fellow Webmaster And Guru Come In by maekhel(m): 9:53am On Aug 27, 2014
GodMode: Its not fully responsive cos d images are wider than the site layout on mobile.
noticed that, working on it.
Re: Fellow Webmaster And Guru Come In by maekhel(m): 10:03am On Aug 27, 2014
GodMode:
some people can be so annoying ooo. shey u go jst install joomla and everything go fall in place
Re: Fellow Webmaster And Guru Come In by GodMode: 10:06am On Aug 27, 2014
maekhel:
some people can be so annoying ooo. shey u go jst install joomla and everything go fall in place

Yup... Everything falls in place especially with blogger... CMS just have a little learning curve.
Re: Fellow Webmaster And Guru Come In by maekhel(m): 10:24am On Aug 27, 2014
GodMode:
CMS just have a little learning curve.
learning bawo sebi everything go fall in place
Re: Fellow Webmaster And Guru Come In by GodMode: 10:34am On Aug 27, 2014
maekhel:
learning bawo sebi everything go fall in place

If a person wants to do it for profits... U need to pass that learning curve. So that profits will fall into place...
Re: Fellow Webmaster And Guru Come In by maekhel(m): 10:41am On Aug 27, 2014
so why
GodMode:
Re: Fellow Webmaster And Guru Come In by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 27, 2014
Watching with my 3D glasses.
Re: Fellow Webmaster And Guru Come In by GodMode: 10:55am On Aug 27, 2014
dhtml18: Watching with my 3D glasses.

hmmm, what does the dynamic one want
Re: Fellow Webmaster And Guru Come In by GodMode: 10:55am On Aug 27, 2014
maekhel: so why

anyone can do it.. that's why.....
Re: Fellow Webmaster And Guru Come In by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
GodMode:

hmmm, what does the dynamic one want
What? I was just passing by, I am still expecting you to troll to dhtmlhub.com o.
Re: Fellow Webmaster And Guru Come In by maekhel(m): 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
GodMode:

anyone can do it.. that's why.....
please scroll up and read my post again, did I in any way mention that nobody can design the site? Your mentality low gan cos the content of this thread is review then comment and not a challenge contest. dhtml don kuku talk am say

When nairalanders see review, they see it as an opportunity to blast, spoil, spam, bomb, piss on, scatter, boko, ebolarize and generally destroy the website - to make the developers cry and delete the project if possible.
so am not surprised. Oga park well jare.
Re: Fellow Webmaster And Guru Come In by Joel3(m): 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
why the fight is it because he said anyone can do it?

According to guston anyone can cook. Ratatouille comic movie.

First of all I am a rat. And I can cook .

Haha
Re: Fellow Webmaster And Guru Come In by GodMode: 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
dhtml18:
What? I was just passing by, I am still expecting you to troll to dhtmlhub.com o.

It surely wouldn't be with this moniker.
Re: Fellow Webmaster And Guru Come In by GodMode: 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
maekhel:
please scroll up and read my post again, did I in any way mention that nobody can design the site? Your mentality low gan cos the content of this thread is review then comment and not a challenge contest. dhtml don kuku talk am say

so am not surprised. Oga park well jare.

All this curses na wa Ooo. I expected something from scratch. I was working on creating a forum/shopping site/social site. But there are software out there i.e vbulletin .e.t.
c. so I'm doing it for the sake of learning.

Infact I thought dhtml's site was from scratch but he named the software he used I wanted to diss him but I may end up doing the same thing.
Re: Fellow Webmaster And Guru Come In by maekhel(m): 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
GodMode:

All this curses na wa Ooo. I expected something from scratch. I was working on creating a forum/shopping site/social site. But there are software out there i.e vbulletin .e.t.
c. so I'm doing it for the sake of learning.

Infact I thought dhtml's site was from scratch but he named the software he used I wanted to diss him but I may end up doing the same thing.
dnt mean to sound rude, sorry fr that. Its not that I can't build from scratch, Jst av to use the right tools at d right time so as not to waste time coding from scratch. And moreover the owner wants it built on CMS.
Come to think of it, how many clients can pay for web development from scratch.
Re: Fellow Webmaster And Guru Come In by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
GodMode:

It surely wouldn't be with this moniker.
Funny guy, you are free to come in even with seun handle sef.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Scared When I See This Website {the 10-in-1 Website} / Top 5 Ways To Get Visitors Clicking On Your Adsense Ads / Quality Webmaster/designer For Hirebee Freelance Designs Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.