Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Malaria+typhoid - Killer Combination - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Malaria+typhoid - Killer Combination (6532 Views)

What Drug Can A Pregnant Woman Feeling Malaria Take ?? / Re-occuring Typhoid Infection / How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Malaria+typhoid - Killer Combination by protected: 7:43pm On Jan 28, 2009
I'm tired of these low enrgy levels, pls help, any tips
Re: Malaria+typhoid - Killer Combination by kemacherbs(m): 10:55pm On Jan 28, 2009
Please a good Doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment.Or better still you can go to a lab technician and do a comprehensive medical check up before knowing what kind of treatment to take.You can mail me for further advise(kemac_remedies@yahoo.com)
Re: Malaria+typhoid - Killer Combination by skulachi(m): 11:09pm On Jan 28, 2009
@poster

You i understand your feelings absolutely. imagine spending ones time in the hospital bed or at home fromĀ  one malaria symptom or typhoid to another and worse still be told there is no pure cure to typhoid. these resistant malaria is something else you know.

I cannot remember the last time i fell ill to this common ailment you know even when i constantly used to and wondered if i was really AA. a point came i wondered if i was not a sicklier. but i found a way to totally mange myself now. i do more stressful thing than before but suffer no stress or ailment, the question is will you do what i do to keep fit and healthy the question is are Nigerians willing to spend money in other to take care of their health we only do this at the critical point of no choice.
In this country most people fail to realize that death is more expensive than health.

Firstly go to the hospital to ascertain the actual cause of the problem and get back in touch with me.what i recommend here below would be beneficial to you.

If you want to arrest the issue of malaria/typhoid i would recommend you start taking forever living products you know, it would do you a whole lot of good and help, not talking other other goodies that come with looking younger and beautiful.
If you are interested feel free to email me @ redemptionlight_revelation@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Kano Battles Malnutrition As 1.5 Million Children Under Five At Risk / Bitter Kola Is A Cure For Ebola, Truth Or Myth. / Why Do Women Hate Smoking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.