Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Photo Of The Day: 21st Century Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photo Of The Day: 21st Century Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu. (1356 Views)

Akanu Ibiam Airport Cleared For Flights To USA, China, Others / Akanu Ibiam International Airport Flooded (Pictures) / THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day: 21st Century Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu. by egin(m): 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2008
21st century Akanu Ibiam airport Enugu.

Your comment please.

Re: Photo Of The Day: 21st Century Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2008
ROFL! Airport operation wey be like old skool Nigerian Railway Corporation grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: 21st Century Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu. by shotster50(m): 1:02am On Oct 25, 2008
OMG!!!!!! I actually clicked on, holding my breath to see a refurbished Enugu Airport, but alas nothing has changed,
Re: Photo Of The Day: 21st Century Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu. by dgb4(m): 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2008
hmm,
old school airport
nawaoo !!
Re: Photo Of The Day: 21st Century Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu. by tjadeba(m): 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2008
but they should have made it more appealing to the sight, It doesnt matter if blackboard and chalk are used instead of an electronic board.the information there is the most important.

(1) (Reply)

Still On Aero's N7,000 Domestic Flight / Visiting Or Coming To Study In China? I'll Be Happy To Asist You / Denial Experiences From U.s Students F1 Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.