Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain (9125 Views)

The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport / Akanu Ibiam International Airport Flooded (Pictures) / Photo Of The Day: 21st Century Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by jigawatts(m): 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
Hello,
I am not here to spite anyone or tribe, I just feel its ABNORMAL, After just few months of the TRANSFORMATION in the AVIATION INDUSTRY, especially ENUGU that is INTERNATIONAL.

Sad sha

9 Likes

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by ebankole: 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2014
Is this the so called Enugu international air port.

Haaa Stealler Oduah what have you done?

ewww
na wa o

18 Likes

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by kettykin: 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
i reserve my comments for now
Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by MizMyColi(f): 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
Whaaatttttttt!!!!!!
shocked
Someone please tell me, this picture is doctored.

Acutely Shaking My Head. undecided

2 Likes

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
Stella Oduah couldn't ensure proper drainage?

2 Likes

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by cassyrooy(m): 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
hahahaha, i don dieeeee. Oduah! What have you done?
My people click the link below, register and make amazing sum daily. Thanks(i no get power for ban now)

2 Likes

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by desgiezd(m): 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
I hope the runway was not also flooded like this otherwise it could be disastrous!

2 Likes

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
Odikwa vely lisky!

gringrin

The day I saw Port Harcourt International Airport on television,I couldn't believe my eyes. Seriously?

4 Likes

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by tobtap: 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
incredulous.....nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by Lordlexyy: 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sad i must say. After all the pulp and pleasantry that greeted the remodelling, this is what we get in return. This is the sad sad reality of wastage and mismanagement here. And to think the said minister is walking a free woman and obviously smiling to the bank, is most pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Nigeria is a BIG JOKE

The gods are wise

2 Likes

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by EasternLeopard: 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
@OP

Thanks for the info

Just like any other national airport, be rest assured that it will be fixed

What OBJ Buhari Shagari refused to site in Igboland out of hate to keep Igboland subdued forever, GEJ and Stella made it a reality.

A flooded international airport is better than the absence of an international airport cool

31 Likes

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by Aksonman: 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
APC morons,isnt it obvious that the rains were pretty heavy and these so called flood waters seem to be just flowing past the runway. Show me a picture of that same spot 20mins after the rains.

Lousy APC people!

6 Likes

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by atlwireles: 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
How did the pilot taxi to a flooded runway? The only question the picture presents, is one of safety. Who permitted this Plane to land?

4 Likes

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by alaoeri: 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
Aksonman: APC morons,isnt it obvious that the rains were pretty heavy and these so called flood waters seem to be just flowing past the runway. Show me a picture of that same spot 20mins after the rains.

Lousy APC people!
Abeg make una see defense mechanism chai Nigerian deserved the kind of leaders they have. smh

9 Likes

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by blacksta(m): 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
This is what what you get - when focus is only on exterior features ... Wahalai every abnormality happens in Nigeria.. I have traveled a lot and have never seen an airport flooded by Rain.

4 Likes

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by eaglechild: 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
See food oh.

But why wasn't the flight rescheduled with such bad weather.

Runways get snowed in and even flooded, the airport should have been closed.

I am hoping that it was safe to fly that is why it was not.

That is if the pictures are real, it has no signs that it is Enugu.
Could be Lagos or PH international or doctored.

2 Likes

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by atlwireles: 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
alaoeri:
Abeg make una see defense mechanism chai Nigerian deserved the kind of leaders they have. smh

Who are you blaming for the heavy downpour? Have you not seen airports closed, because of too much rain on the runaway before?

5 Likes

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by thunderrider: 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
No no no

Tell me I'm dreaming

this can't be true

and if it is those in charge needs to be petitioned

1 Like

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by EasternLeopard: 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
cust0mized13: Am i the only one that thinks this guy is a dimwit

He is one of those whose fathers refused to site an international airport in Igboland in order to keep her crippled for life
Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by huptin(m): 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jamaica. / Accra Aerial / Best 5 Asian Countries!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.