Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs (241870 Views)

Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! For Portharcourt Residents And Entire Ss/se (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by jugomma(f): 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
Mr routerman please are there no teaching jobs available? Am yet to serve my country And would love to teach.....
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Bluemoon1(f): 8:46am On Jun 27, 2015
Good morning everyone, I studied software engineering and I'm looking for an Software Engineering|ICT firm or anywhere in Port Harcourt where I can work as a Graduate trainee|Intern in my field. I just want the experience. Thanks
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by goldenvicky(f): 8:57am On Jun 27, 2015
routerman:
Padoserve Limited, a major player in the Nigerian economy with main business focus in Customer service consulting, capacity building, Manpower development, logistics, contracts and supplies.

Padoserve Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Customer Care Officer
Job Description

•Receiving customers, attending to customers complaints, receiving and responding to online requests and documentations.
•Interested applicant must be experienced and must have a good customer care quality and must be ready to build and sustain good corporate image of the organization.[b]Padoserve Limited, a major player in the Nigerian economy with main business focus in Customer service consulting, capacity building, Manpower development, logistics, contracts and supplies.

Routerman plss,I need hε̲̣̣rε̲̣̣ to do my one year IT,am a civil engineerin student,don't mind if I can ve ur num via email.tanx
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Goshiii: 8:48am On Jun 28, 2015
One Accountant needed for a reputable wholesale company, qualification Bsc holder with 5 yrs relevant experience ICAN qualified preferred(

4 salespeople qualification BA/Bsc/HND holder above 25 years with drivers license.

Please contact and forward CV to 08097888045 or 08102494405 via whatsapp for more information, email darylkoye@gmail.com
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by routerman: 11:34am On Jun 29, 2015
Bluemoon1:
Good morning everyone, I studied software engineering and I'm looking for an Software Engineering|ICT firm or anywhere in Port Harcourt where I can work as a Graduate trainee|Intern in my field. I just want the experience. Thanks

Please send me a Message on Nairaland. Thanks
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by nellyquash(f): 11:54am On Jun 29, 2015
Strictly For Port Harcourt Residence. by kodimoore(m): 11:51am
A friend sent me this. If u know any body in need, kindly inform him or her.

My company is recruiting...nissan motors....strictly field marketing/sales rep.(male and female). with experience. From any field o. For people based in phc only...

Hard copy cv, come to d office for interview, they want an immediate one, btw now till wednesday.

D person should come to trans amadi, I will direct him or her to my boss. Resident in PH oo. Come 2 Stallion Motors Plot 117 Trans-Amadi industrial Layout.

Any one interested. Hurry up asap. Good luck.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) 1 Share (Un-Share)

3 Likes

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by morrygreat: 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
nellyquash:

My company is recruiting...nissan motors....strictly field marketing/sales rep.(male and female). with experience. From any field o. For people based in phc only...

Hard copy cv, come to d office for interview, they want an immediate one, btw now till wednesday.

D person should come to trans amadi, I will direct him or her to my boss. Resident in PH oo. Come 2 Stallion Motors Plot 117 Trans-Amadi industrial Layout.

Pls my brother will be coming. Thanks
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by kayce911(f): 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
nellyquash:

pls when we get to stallion motors how do we contact you
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by mubarak001(m): 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
goldenvicky:
Plss I need hε̲̣̣rε̲̣̣ to do my one year IT in ph,d IT will be starting from oct/Nov

My uncle just told me he will need IT students for Accounting and Marketing in PH....b4 i give u his no, wt did u study?
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by kodimoore(m): 12:29am On Jun 30, 2015
kayce911:
pls when we get to stallion motors how do we contact you

I don't work with them but I'll Upload contact person's cell no later.

Good Luck.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by routerman: 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
Kendor Consulting is currently sourcing talents for one of its client firms. Our client is a leader in the hospitality industry with businesses across Nigeria.

Job Title: Supermarket Branch Manager

Job Reference Number: SBH02

Description:
The Store Manager is responsible for managing/overseeing the proper and profitable running and sustained growth of the supermarket in line with the Company’s Standard of Operations (SOPs) and to ensure that the supermarket operates efficiently and effectively within the Company’s fiscal and operational guidelines.

Key Responsibilities
•Plans and directs the day-to-day operations of a supermarket.
•Develops strategies to improve customer service, drive store sales, and increase profitability.
•Ensures customer needs are met, complaints are resolved, and service is quick and efficient.
•Ensures all products and displays are merchandised effectively to maximize sales and profitability.
•Forecasts staffing needs and develops a recruiting strategy to provide optimal staffing in all areas.
•Staff orientation, training, development and management
•Team building and motivation
•Institute and manage control systems within the supermarket to ensure that the company receives full value for its invested resources
•Marketing: Develop initiatives to build sales, profitability & customer counts
•Ensure maximum security in all areas under your control
•Be fully conversant with and ensure compliance to all statutory requirements regarding supermarket operations, that all licenses, including special licenses, are obtained on time
•Conduct and/or ensure that regular and accurate stock counts are conducted
•To be fully aware of trends in the industry and make recommendations to management from time to time
•Ensure that the supermarket is clean and well maintained
•Report on operations and performance of the supermarket from time to time
•Work with management to develop and update operating standards and
•Any other duties are assigned to you by management

Person Specification
This person must be familiar with a variety of the retail concepts, practices, and procedures. He/She must possess excellent leadership skills, good analytical skills, ability to multitask, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be assertive with proven track record of success at retail

Requirements
•Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business Administration or relevant field
•MBA will be an added advantage.
•Minimum of five years post qualification experience in grocery retail operations management in a world-class supermarket chain
•No more than 38 years old
•Willing to work weekends on a regular basis
•Willing to relocate
•Willing to travel regularly

Job Title: Head, Supply Chain (otherwise called “Commercial Manager”)
Job Reference Number: HSC01

Description:
The Head Supply Chain is responsible for planning and selecting a range of products to sell by the company ensuring the right product mix is available on time every time and at the right price to meet customer demand. The Head Supply Chain will also manage the distribution and wholesale of products available for sale to maximize the company’s profits at all times.

Key Responsibilities
•Analysing consumer buying patterns and predicting future trends
•Regularly reviewing performance indicators, such as sales and discount levels
•Managing plans for stock levels
•Reacting to changes in demand and logistics
•Maintains an awareness of current sales trends and assesses impact on business needs
•Creates business plan for the company, supermarket or category and communicates same
•Creates end-to-end sales plan, display plans and ad plans customized for each Category
•Review sales, profit and promotional performance by Division.
•Locates and select new products.
•Prices merchandise in line with corporate pricing strategies, maintaining competitiveness while maximizing sales and profit potential
•Participates in floor planning and planogramming processes
•Maintains comprehensive awareness of industry trends and competitive landscape
•Sourcing, selecting and negotiating terms of contracts with suppliers towards maximizing sales and profits for the supermarket;
•Maintaining relationships with existing suppliers and sourcing new suppliers for future products;
•Participating in promotional activities;
•Overseeing the proper set up and operations of the distribution center(s)
•Ensuring proper controls and minimal shrinkage to the company’s inventory
•Managing the inbound and outbound distribution and logistics function of the company to ensure that goods reach the company’s locations on time every time
•Organising and managing a sales workforce for identifying and servicing wholesale customers of goods in the company’s inventory
•Managing the profitable wholesale operations of the company
•Preparing reports and forecasting sales levels;
•Presenting new ranges to management for consideration;
•Liaising with shop personnel to ensure supply meets demand;
•Training and mentoring staff
•Any other duties as assigned to you by management

Person Specification
This person must be familiar with a variety of the retail concepts, practices, and procedures, have extensive supplier contacts, excellent leadership skills, good analytical skills and excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven track record of success at retail buying.

Requirements
•Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business Administration or relevant field
•MBA will be an added advantage.
•Minimum of seven (7) years post qualification experience in grocery food and non-food category buying, storage and wholesale operations in a world-class supermarket chain
•No more than 40 years old
•Willing to relocate
•Willing to travel regularly

How to Apply

Please send qualified CVs to recruitment@kendorconsulting.com indicating reference numbers. Applications without reference will not be processed. Application deadline is 7th July, 2015.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by mubarak001(m): 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
CEO of Acceptable Associate Ltd instructed mi to do this on his behalf:

Acceptable Associate Ltd requires the services of the following persons for immediate employment;

(1) IT/SIWES student from Accounting background (female only). You should be ready to put face on the accounting section of the coy.
(2) Volunteers/Marketers for fish business.

The above coy is situated in Port Harcourt.
for more info, kindly call 08033849569

All the best.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by ikemefunam: 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
MzteejaY:

Are u male or female please.

MALE,SIR.

THANKS AND REGARDS.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by ikemefunam: 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
MzteejaY:

Are u male or female please.

Male,pls

regards
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Claudieberrie(f): 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Greetings; Can someone help me with a secretary, front desk job in Port Harcourt please.....
My pin: 7f75b7ba
Email: coolbabyashanti@gmail.com
Thank you.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Cpumping(m): 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
Claudieberrie:
Greetings; Can someone help me with a secretary, front desk job in Port Harcourt please.....
My pin: 7f75b7ba
Email: coolbabyashanti@gmail.com
Thank you.

I thnk u shd change ur email, if I were a HR person n I see that email, I wouldn't take u seriously. Just an advice.

10 Likes

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by kubba: 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hello! I'm relocating to PH soon!
I'd be grateful for any administrative, secretarial or receptionist job.
BBM Pin:2B163F90
Thank you.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by fejeerow(f): 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
Thought i should share... I subscribed to link that post job adverts in portharcourt especially jobs around obioakpo lga.. If u re interested text detail to 35818.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by goldenvicky(f): 11:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
mubarak001:

My uncle just told me he will need IT students for Accounting and Marketing in PH....b4 i give u his no, wt did u study?
civil engineering
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by mubarak001(m): 8:17am On Jul 01, 2015
goldenvicky:
civil engineering

Eyah, far from it. Just look for dos places where Dem dey construction works and discuss with Dem, u will be surprise.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by SweetCarrot(m): 11:19am On Jul 01, 2015
Greetings
I am graduate of Building Technology that's currently unemployed. Please any information on any available job will be highly appreciated.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by mondob2k(m): 11:52am On Jul 01, 2015
Cpumping:

I thnk u shd change ur email, if I were a HR person n I see that email, I wouldn't take u seriously. Just an advice.

Were u reading my lips? I was able to say that.... Most applicants have d worst email add ever.

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by nellyquash(f): 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
[quote author=fejeerow post=35337759]Thought i should share... I subscribed to link that post job adverts in portharcourt especially jobs around obioakpo lga.. If u re interested text detail to 35818. [/quote

please which of the network?
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by rhemahil(m): 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
Am a Batch A corper in portharcourt, stay with Obia akpor lga!!! I studied public Administration. Looking for a part time or fulltime job to enable me settle some bills....... Tnx pal! 08036013994 or bbm 281A8060

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by Oospi(m): 9:21am On Jul 02, 2015
Hi Routerman, I'm a Geology Graduate residing in PH...I'm looking for a part-time or full-time job to get me on my feet. Any links would be appreciated
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by fejeerow(f): 11:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
[quote author=nellyquash post=35357379][/quote]
I just texted DETAIL to 35818 ...listitng for poert harcourt jobs only especially entry level jobs... i think it is any network
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by caddylac(m): 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
I hardly see portHarcourt jobs posting lately here, what could be the problem? Please, help a brother with a job I'm a graduate with B.sc Geophysics and have experience working in the admin section as a secretary also a supervisor in a hotel.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by routerman: 11:13am On Jul 14, 2015
GreenOak International School Port Harcourt is an International School which operates a hybrid Curriculum.

It seeks to employ highly skilled professional teachers for the following vacancies in September 2014.

Job Title: Biology & Chemistry Teacher

Applicants must:
(a) Be Female Professional teachers
(b) Possess a university degree (B.Ed ,B.Sc.Ed, PGDE)
(c) Teachers should have worked in International schools and must have used either the Cambridge or USA curriculum.
(d) Must speak the English Language fluently
(e) Should have leadership skills and experience in leadership roles will be an advantage.
(f) Must be computer Literate

Job Title: Home Economics Teacher

Applicants must:
(c) Teachers should have worked in International schools and must have used either the Cambridge or USA curriculum.
(e) Should have leadership skills and experience in leadership roles will be an advantage.

Job Title: Mathematics Teacher

Applicants must:

How to Apply

Applications with detailed curriculum vitae should be forwarded to (gisrecruitment@hotmail.com).

Date of Interview: Saturday 23rd August 2014 at Greenoak International School, Port Harcourt

Application Deadline: Wednesday 20th August 2014

The Ebonyi State Government is desirous to engage Personnel in different fields to work with the State to provide value for money in her services to the people of the State.

Applications are therefore invited from interested reputable Professionals to fill the position below at The Ebonyi State Ministry of Works:

Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Qualification

Candidate should possess relevant qualification with cognate experience.

Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Qualification

Job Title: Water Engineer
Qualification

Job Title: Structural Engineer
Qualification

Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Qualification

Job Title: Highway Engineer
Qualification

Job Title: Architecture Engineer
Qualification

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit along with their applications with the following documents:

Photocopy of certificates obtained
Photocopy of certificate of registration with the relevant professional bodies
Curriculum Vitae, competences etc
Evidence of experience on previous projects undertaken in the past three years including scope of project, site of project, contract sum, evidence of successful completion of the project or stages of Completion.

Application are to be sealed and delivered to:

The Office of the Director,
Civil Engineering Department,
Ministry of Works,
Abakaliki,
Ebonyi State.

For further details contact:

The Director,
Civil Engineering Department,
Ministry of Works,
Abakaliki,
Ebonyi State.

email: ebonyicivilworks@gmail.com

Application Deadline 12:00 noon, 7th August, 2015
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by routerman: 11:15am On Jul 14, 2015
Maventeq Systems Limited - Our client, an International E&P Company requires for urgent employment, the following personnel in their Port Harcourt office:

Job Title: Structural Engineer

Services to be performed by the Structural Engineer shall include the following, but without limitation:

Job Objectives:

Carries out studies up to 5 MUSD on a yearly basis
Supervises design contractors with work force up 10 Engineers and draughtsmen
Specifies materials up to 30 MUSD on a yearly basis.

Job Description:

Carries out preliminary and basic engineering studies / in-house design for the structure discipline for onshore projects mainly (design basis, structure analysis incl. lifting & transportation cases, lay-out & 3D modelling, etc.).
Carries out and supervises as the case may be detailed engineering performed by Contractors and installation engineering.
Interacts with Third Parties such as Certifying bodies.
Ensures that the Engineering Contractors submit all deliverables on time and check it regularly.
Prepares structure general arrangement drawings, specifications, MTO, calculation notes.
Coordinates the activity of a draftsman for the execution of the drawings.
Support drawings, support lists, requisitions, load lists.
Carries out simplified stress analysis calculations and checks.
Prepares technical evaluations and approval of structure contractor’s drawings.
Reads and interprets facility engineering drawings, designs and make necessary modifications or recommendations.
Interfaces with Procurement Dept., Project & Construction Sections for structure engineering related issues.
Draws up and cross-check relevant procedures, international standards and COMPANYs General Specifications.
Prepares CFT for structural activities and relevant technical evaluation.
Follows-up Purchase Orders to ensure timely approval.
Checks and approves structural engineering deliverables received from third parties.
Checks that the design is developed in line with the Pre-Project and the statement of requirements

HSE Responsibilities:

Ensure and promote the application of the Company HSE rules and specifications
Ensure that contractors comply at all times with safety rules, taking actions as required in case of disregards of the rules, stopping the works if they are deemed unsafe, and organizing tool-box meetings and recovery plans
Promote safety culture within Company personnel and contractors as well as the reporting of anomalies
Ensure and monitor the safety of personnel and installations as well as protection of the environment.
Pursue within his team the HSE objectives defined by his line management

Accountabilities:

Ensures effective and timely response to technical queries in compliance with set standards, company specifications and safety procedures.
Ensures effective design studies for infrastructures produced by contractors

Job Location:

Port Harcourt office with occasional visit onshore/offshore

Job Scheme:

Standard office hours, 5 days a week.

Job Personnel Profile:

Minimum Qualification: B.Sc./B.Eng.(Structure) with 7-10 years experience in an Engineering Organization in a similar design position.
Use of Autocad & proficiency in use of SACS, STAADPro. And NSO (Fastrudl, Isymost) are a must.
Knowledge of PDMS or Microstation is a plus.

Required Training : SAS & HUET
www.maventeqsystems.com/www/index.php/careers?id=77

Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company (PHED), a leading multi-million dollar Company in the Electrical Power and Construction Sectors and has a highly skilled and motivated workforce of over 300 employees, who are committed to the client's quest to be the No. 1 and preferred African owned electricity solutions provider in Africa.

The company is positioned for timely and efficient delivery of turnkey electricity projects to its esteemed customers. This is a rare opportunity to work for a sector leader and lead a "best-in-class" team of engineers, be an integral part of the company, and make a difference with the businesses and communities it serves.

We are committed to growing profitably and sustainably while providing its customers with an efficient and reliable supply of power. To achieve this, we need passionate, motivated and smart professionals, who share our values and our vision; to fill the positions below:

Job Title: Head Audit

POSITION SUMMARYOur client needs an Accounting Professional, who is well-skilled in auditing, and can carry out continuous statutory and financial audit at all functional levels of the organisation and can also lead investigative forensic and routine audits to identify areas of potential risks. The Head of Audit is directly responsible for overall examination of internal control systems and drafting annual audit plans for the company. This role leads to the establishment of operational effectiveness.

POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES

Responsible for ensuring compliance with laws, regulations and company policies.
To lead investigative forensic and routine audits of high risk areas
Responsible for overall examination and evaluation of the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the company’s internal control systems and procedures and recommend corrective actions.
Assessment of functioning of internal control systems and notify the management regarding the control weaknesses and inherent risks.
Maintain open communication with management and the audit committee.
Monthly reports on time with implications and recommendations of each control weakness.
Strive to live the company values, and add value beyond the JD of any position the person is hired for.
Provide adequate compliance monitoring and risk assessment of company operations
Responsible for ensuring compliance with laws, regulations and company policies.
Drafting and executing the annual audit plans for the company.
Identifying areas of potential risk and areas in order to improve operational efficiency.
Ensure continuous statutory & financial audit to put check at all functional levels across organization.

Performance Profile
The most important performance objective for this position is …

30 Day Milestone
Understand the Company Values and her/his role & BSC
Make/suggest ideas which can bring value to achieve the BSC
Show she/he has talent to take initiatives and find solutions
Review current operations and provide plan to deliver a compliance ready organization within 6months
Needs to initiate and support the building of a comprehensive organization policies and procedures manual
90 Day Milestone
50% completion of plan
100% completion of plan
180 Day Milestone

QUALIFICATIONS (EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS)
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related discipline. Master's Degree or MBA is desirable
Experience:10 years relevant experience, at least 5 years management experience in audit (Internal or External) or related discipline is required; Big 4 Accounting/Audit firm experience preferred
Competence: Expert use of computer and internet especially MS Office Suite and outlook; Applied knowledge of ERP and other Finance/Management systems preferred. IT audit experience an advantage. Performing compliance, operations, and application systems audits in accordance with the standards of PHED Internal Audit, department and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA.)
chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj04/ats/careers/requisition.jsp;jsessionid=26D17A6BA0D34D45E42E7EA465A1D81B?org=CXOINTERNATIONAL&cws=44&rid=108

Job Title: CSR & Events Management Officer
Our Client could be right for you if you want to

Be empowered to do your job with cutting edge systems, equipments and tools
Work in a truly diverse environment with clients and colleagues from different backgrounds
Work for a company on the rise; our client is consistently expanding its customer base and improving
See results from your efforts; by exceeding the expectations of businesses and communities it serve

POSITION SUMMARY
Our client needs a CSR & Events Management Officer who can manage key stakeholder relationships and events, and promote the companies defined brand through forums and organized events. The person must be able to ensure deadlines to budget are met. The position requires someone who should know how to identify and manage issues before they become crises.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES

Responsible for developing the Organisation’s Corporate Social Responsibility strategy and identify programs to be implemented internally and externally
Ensure all CSR activities are covered by PR team and Internal Communications
Responsible for preparing CSR related information for the website and other publications.
To manage events and ensure deadlines and budgets are adhered to.
To direct coordination of activities to prepare for the day of the event.
Promote the event using flyers, cold calling, and social media as examples of ways to spark attention.
Analyse event performance and prepare metrics presentation.
Assist in ensuring that the company is defined brand through events.
Person should know how to identify and manage issues and crisis.
Continuously update and finalize strategies CSR Plan
Collaborate with the various functions to ensure proper implementation of programs and identify ways to enhance the process if needed
Responsible for preparing Sustainability reports covering the annual performance at the CSR front to be submitted internally and externally, as needed
Analyze & study CSR related sponsorship requests and submit briefs for approvals
Manage the relationship with non-profit organizations and identify best collaboration opportunities

Performance Profile
The most important performance objective for this position is …

30 Day Milestone
Deliver a plan to engage all stakeholders
Deliver a plan for Issues and Crisis Management
Deliver a CSR plan
Improve Media Management

QUALIFICATIONS (EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS)
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Finance or Marketing Communications, or any related field.
Experience: At least 3 years combined experience in Corporate Social Responsibility, event and/or media management.
Competence: Computer literacy. Excellent organizational planning & communication skills. Good public speaking skills.
chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj04/ats/careers/requisition.jsp;jsessionid=26D17A6BA0D34D45E42E7EA465A1D81B?org=CXOINTERNATIONAL&cws=44&rid=107
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by routerman: 11:19am On Jul 14, 2015
FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by Forbes® Magazine as one of the World's Most Innovative Companies in 2013, the Company has approximately 19,500 employees and operates 30 production facilities in 17 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated
systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry.

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: HSE Engineer I

Requisition ID: #51493044

Responsibilities

To ensure all FMC employees and visitors work in a safe and secured environment.
Responsible for the continuous improvements attaining operational goals and objectives in a safe and
secured manner. Enables organizational ownership for achieving related benchmark performance.

Main Tasks

Trains, monitors and coaches shop/site, office and field team members to improve skill level, to ensure adherence to principles, procedures, policies and standards to improve safety, health and environmental processes in a reliable and cost effective manner.
Gathers all information that could affect FMC and analysis of this information to make
forecasts and recommendations. Creates and plans ways to reduce occasions of risks by assisting various project teams with HSE related issues such as Job Safety Analysis (JSA), Risk Assessment, HAZIDS, etc.
Ensures strict compliance with FMC Global Safety Policy and Procedures
Leads and facilitates the process of continuous improvement of the processes and methods to reduce safety, health and environmental incidents.
Provides leadership in achieving safety goals for the organization and Leads efforts to assure HSE orientation for contractors, visitors and guests.
Ensures compliance to journey management procedure.
Preparation of weekly, monthly report and distribution in a timely manner
Proactively manages safety, health and environmental issues and ensures compliance with Federal, State, Local and Corporate requirements / standards relating to recordkeeping, permits, reports, training and other related concerns. Ensures that issues are identified and addressed in a timely manner.
Oversees all work related medical, first aid and case management. Leads Emergency Response Team (ERT). Oversees issues related to medical service providers such as clinics, hospitals and company doctors (for work related issues) and relate to the Manager & HR.
Leads incident investigations and facilitates communications, problem resolution, and appropriate feedback, both positive and corrective within the teams. Develops reports and communication of incidents and recommended preventative measures to be distributed within FMC Technologies.

Requirements

Diploma or degree in a related field.
At least 5-8 years relevant work experience in this particular field preferred
Demonstrate exceptional negotiation, motivating, planning, presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
Maintain the ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities in a fast paced environment
Possess good PC skills and knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software
Possess effective leadership ability within a team environment.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:http://careers.fmctechnologies.com/JobPosting/51493044
Application Deadline 17th July, 2015.

Padoserve Limited an indigenous company fully registered and incorporated by Corporate Affairs commission (CAC) , with RC Number 908901 on 27th August, 2010, is a major player in the Nigerian economy with main business focus in Customer service consulting, capacity building, Manpower development, logistics, contracts and supplies.

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Account Assistant

Job Description

An account assistant is urgently needed in a company located at Nkpor Rumuolumeni area of Port Harcourt.

Requirements

Interested applicant must be ready to work with little or no supervision and must have good knowledge of Computer. He or She must be living within Rumuolumeni or Nkpor axis or ready to relocate to this axis.
Minimum of OND/NCE in Accounting.

Salary
N30,000 on probation.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: career@padoserve.com

Application Deadline 17th July, 2015

ARM Investment Center - The Investment subsidiary of ARM, seeks the services of self motivated and target driven individuals to fill the position of:

Job Title: Sales Executive
Requirements

Applicants must posses minimum of 2nd class Lower division either B.Sc/HND in any discipline.
He/She must be based in Port Harcourt or know the environs well enough.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: obinna.agbo@arm.com.ng

Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.

Applications Deadline 10th August, 2015.
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by routerman: 11:20am On Jul 14, 2015
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield services companies. Our product and service portfolio spans the life cycle of the well, and includes capability in drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, and completion. The Company provides innovative solutions, technology, and services to the oil and gas industry, and operates in over 100 countries.

Job Title: Field Engineer IV: Engineer-in-Charge - Wireline

Coordinates the running of the wireline location in all aspects related to field operations and implementation of wireline processes, policies, standards and procedures, under direction of a superior or support function. Further responsibilities include ensuring personnel are trained and competent to perform specific wireline related tasks, client liaison, operational planning and optimization, health and safety, quality control and maintenance / calibration of equipment. The EIC also maintains a field role as the last man out and should where possible try to manage operations with that as the primary goal. The EIC will also play a key role in the development of the business at the location; this is the most senior semi-field position in the BU and is the first step to assuming management control of the BU at location level.

ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:

Demonstrates fundamental Safety & Quality Leadership as charge of the business unit sector or product line, ensuring personal accountability across all levels
Implements and ensures compliance to safety process and protocols as directed by the BU and Country Structure, regularly holds / participates in safety meetings, Opportunities for Improvement and the Weatherford Safe Start program
Participates in the Weatherford Management Participation Program and represents the BU by his / her contribution, ensuring that such objectives are also rolled out to all personnel
Ensures there is adequate coverage of personnel and equipment for projected levels of activity. Plans field operations with assigned engineers, and provides direction and recommendations to ensure high quality services
Monitors the status of field jobs, and provides immediate assistance in handling failures or solving technical difficulties
Maintains close client contact and communication on matters of service quality and keeps up to date on client’s proposed activities, ensuring regular service quality reviews are held and documented
Coordinates with assigned engineers and electronic technicians for the management of tool and equipment preventative maintenance, modifications and repairs, and ensures all field and workshop personnel follow preventative maintenance procedures, and ensures that all NCRs are followed up to closure with Root Cause Analyses.
Ensures adherence to safety regulations by all personnel, and regularly holds and participates in safety meetings
Ensures implementation to and compliance with the General Wireline Policy and Standard Operating Procedures
Holds systematic debriefing sessions with field crews to ensure that all personnel and equipment are fit for purpose as per the planning requirements of the particular operation
Hold systematic debriefing sessions with field crews to correct deficiencies, improve service, and ensure the delivery of a quality service
Evaluates the quality, proficiency and efficiency of field operations by regular well site visits to ensure compliance with standard operating procedures and conducts analysis of reports and log quality control
Participates in Annual Technical Systems Audits to ensure that Wireline and Country Systems are effectively implemented, such Audits will be led by a supporting authority
Ensures prompt and efficient reporting and administration according to Company, policies and regulations, including financial, operational and QHSSE
Ensures the Regional BU Support functions are aware of tender activity and have the required information to support in local business development decisions
Assists the Country Manager / Business Unit Manager / Operations Manager in maintaining clear and open lines of communication and employee morale
Ensures that personnel are aware of the latest developments for logging equipment, including the distribution of Operations Letters
Ensures the location is fully using the Wireline TOPS system and WPTS
Ensures that critical information on technical and safety issues is distributed throughout his change of command, making sure that regular meetings are held and document to ensure all personnel are aware of their roles and responsibilities on operational matters and the continuous improvement of the location
Maintains a Semi-Field Role as per previous role and Job Description

MARGINAL FUNCTIONS (MAY REQUIRE FURTHER SUPPORT):

Performs other duties as assigned by Regional Support Functions and the Country Management
Manages assets (books transfers, etc.) and keeps track of field cost transfers of tools, equipment and personnel
Evaluates, appraises, and counsels employees consistent with performance management objectives, recommends promotions and / or changes in job classification. Conducts formal reviews of location staff as per Country and BU personnel development programs
Responsible for the training, competency, development and appraisal of location staff, ensuring that engineers, operators, workshop, and clerical staff training is identified and undertaken
Provides assistance and guidance in the training of all levels of staff
Participates in budgeting plus other financial and administrative functions within the Country
Determines the need for additional labour and initiates hiring procedures, including interviewing personnel
Assists in the preparation of quotations to customers

JOB SPECIFICATIONS:

Education:

College degree in Engineering or related science, or equivalent oilfield job experience
Must have at least achieved the rank of Senior Engineer.
Internal candidates are preferred due to process experience
Radiation, explosives, and pressure certification as required.
Valid driver's license.
Minimum Safety Training / Weatherford Induction Training

Experience:
1. Minimum of one year as a Senior Field Engineer.

Initiative:
1. Fosters and maintains Customer relations by establishing a positive image; strengthens Customer relations through frequent Customer contact and job follow-up.
2. Presents attitude and appearance such as to enhance the Business Unit's image and promote Customer relations.
3. Gives and takes instructions.
4. Initiates and actively participates in problem solving procedures.
Contacts:
1. Country Operations Manager and Wireline BU Manager.
2. Managers of other locations, technical and specialist staff
3. All levels of office staff
4. All levels of workshop and field staff.
5. Technical Sales Managers.
6. All levels of field and special service engineers.
7. Geologists, drilling engineers, rig personnel, Customer representatives, and logging supervisor.

ACCOUNTABILITY:

Ensures that Safety and Service Quality meets Business Unit, Company and Customer standards.
Ensures services are delivered in a timely, efficient, and cost-effective manner.
Completes own work in an accurate, timely, efficient, and cost-effective manner.
Maintains Customer confidence in the quality of Business Unit products and services.
Maintains confidentiality of Business Unit's business, equipment, and training methods.
Maintains confidentiality of Customer's business.

SUPERVISION:
1. The Engineer in Charge reports directly to the BU Manager or Wireline Manager. If either of these positions is temporarily unavailable he / she will report to the Regional Wireline Manager and indirectly to the applicable Country Manager position
2. The Field Engineer supervises Wireline Staff generally up to a maximum of 10

OTHER ISSUES:
This job description describes a general category of tasks. Employees may be assigned other duties, in addition to or in lieu of those described above, and any duties are subject to change at any time, according to the needs of the location or Business Unit.
Materials concerning the development of this job description, based upon interview and observation, are available upon request.

How to Apply

jobs.weatherford.com/jobs/3967502-field-engineer-iv-engineer-in-charge
Re: Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs by routerman: 11:22am On Jul 14, 2015
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance.

The company's 57,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes' technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals.

Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer

Job Title: Field Supervisor - Intelligent Completion Systems

Baker Hughes has a challenging position for a strong candidate with experience in Intelligent Production Systems.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ ACCOUNTABILITIES

Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job.
Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.
Handles special projects as assigned.

ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS/ REQUIREMENTS

8 years experience in Intelligent Completions.
Thorough knowledge of IPS
POTH (Pack Off Tubing Hanger) experience required

PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS/ REQUIREMENTS

Ability to work well and communicate and well with others.
Maybe competent in running lower risk applications in other product groups.
General knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations.
Competent in running multiple applications of medium risk in one or more product lines in the Intelligent Production Systems Product Group.

How to Apply:http://jobs.bakerhughes.com/jobs/1502562/Field-Service-Jobs/Nigeria-Jobs/Field-Supervisor----Intelligent-Completion-Systems-Jobs/

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (65) (Reply)

Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? / FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.