Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,193 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:35 AM

Reasons Why I Relocated To Nigeria – Amaeze Imarhiagbe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reasons Why I Relocated To Nigeria – Amaeze Imarhiagbe (948 Views)

Why I Relocated From Lagos To Abuja –empress Njama / Photos: Waconzy’s Lekki Mansion, Why He Relocated From P/harcourt To Lagos / Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why I Relocated To Nigeria – Amaeze Imarhiagbe by luckyonaiz: 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
maeze Imarhiagbe. Remember her? Amaeze cut her teeth on the set of Zeb Ejiro’s Ripples before dazzling in flicks like Flesh and Blood, Dead End and Suicide Mission. Now she is back and is poised to take her pride of place among Nollywood’s galaxy of stars as her recently premiered movie, I Got Your Back.... Continue http://www./2014/08/reasons-why-i-relocated-to-nigeria.html
Re: Reasons Why I Relocated To Nigeria – Amaeze Imarhiagbe by Arosa(m): 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2014
Her name is Ameze Imarhiagbe

(1) (Reply)

I’m Tired Of Keeping My ”thing” Until After Marriage / 55 Things You Never Knew About America (a Must Read) / Mark Zukerberg, Microsoft CEO, Android Chief And Others Reply To Tim Cook's Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.