Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads (11448 Views)

Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata / Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals / Ex-N'Delta militants Donate N52.7m To Flood Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by Relax101(m): 12:42am On Oct 17, 2011
Boko Haram Replies Niger Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads.

New York [RR] BAUCHI–In response to the belligerent Egbesu Militants in Niger Delta’s threats to Boko Haram and all Northerners currently living and doing business in the N’Delta to leave her territorial borders or get killed in an article captioned: ”Belligerent Egbesu-Militants Give Northerners 5-Days Ultimatum To Leave N’Delta”,is creating ripples effect at this time.

Ibrahim Yankanuri an obscured leader of Boko Haram militant group fired back to Niger Delta Militants, challenging them to carry-out their threats. He said: ‘Fools, we are counting days, we are counting days indeed. Please, don’t be bastards, carry out your threats.

We are counting, I have called brothers in the north and asked how prepared they were and they told me they are ready, RepublicReporters gathered Sunday. According Mallam Yankanuri: ”The ratio is 14 to 1, between northerns and southerners living in each other’s territory; it is time to uproot more trees”, He fumed.

Mallam Yankanuri fumed: “I read it here in the forums last week, it was posted from an online media that some militants are war-mongering against the northerners to leave the southern region of Nigeria. They were given SEVEN DAYS to evacuate. Good, it is about time we uproot some trees again.

Mallam Yankanuri added, “Fools, we are counting days, we are counting days indeed. Please, don’t be bastards, carry out your threats.
I just called home and asked my people of their preparedness, I was told they had been ready since the first Jos riots over a year ago.
Asking those bastards for UNITY IN NIGERIA will be dignifying them. NIGERIA WILL BE UNITED, no ma[/b]tter what. We are just too INTERWOVEN since the early 1970.

“But, At [b]a ratio of 14 to 1
(fourteen of theirs in the north to just one of us in their region). LET’S ROLL SOME HEADS, let’s slash some throats.

“It took the uprooted and replanted fruitless tree 40 years to get its root firm on the ground, this time, it won’t be replanted.

RepublicReporters last week published an article titled: “Belligerent Egbesu-Militants Give Northerners 5-Days Ultimatum To Leave N’Delta. In it, we reported that Jonathan backers Egbesu Militants in Niger Delta has given Boko Haram and other Northerners 5 to 7 Days to leave Niger Delta, stating that Boko Haram activities including bombings are anti-Jonathan administration, RepublicReporters has learned.

NationalMirror also reported the report: ”Militant groups in Niger Delta have ordered northerners domiciled in the region to leave within seven days. The group, under aegis of the Egbesu Mightier Fraternity of Izon, in a statement by the four commanders of the Joint Revolutionary Council, namely, Commander Okiki Kene, Gen. Okin Sele, Gen. Korumah and Gen. Abu Mic, said they were been compelled to issue the ultimatum by the bombing activities of the dreaded Islamic sect, Boko Haram

RepublicReporters New York gathered the communique is captioned: “‘Leave our land now within seven days’. Sources said Egbesu belligerent communique was addressed to the “Muslim community in the Niger Delta.

“We are compelled by the present Boko Haram merciless bombing in the country, without verifiable developmental agitation. “Even now, there are killings going on in the North. The continuous killings of Christians in the North are unbearable to us now. Boko Haram has been planting bombs around churches and other places with clusters of the innocent.

“Its wild excesses are essentially a reaction to the presidential ascendancy of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan. If we are actually one Nigeria, why won’t we allow other geo-political zone to rule the country? “Saudi Arabia is the centre of Islamic faith, yet, there are no single killing of Christian faithful in that country. Why all these killing of innocent citizens in reaction to Goodluck Jonathan’s presidential victory? “With this trend, we can’t live together. Leave Niger Delta now.

Your failure to leave at the expiration of this letter, we’ll start to kill any muslim we see in the Niger Delta region. “No section of this country is an embodiment of killing others. Muslims can’t live in our land freely (Niger Delta), while Boko Haram will be killing our people in their land. This is our message, If you like stay and test our ultimatum and see what will happen.”

Our source added: ”The group reiterated its bloody past and threatened to shed blood again, if compelled to do so by those who refused to heed its quit order. “We have tasted bloody war during the days of our agitation for equal rights. Members of Boko Haram live among you and pray in the same mosques. So, you can’t claim that you don’t know where they are. “The truth is that no dispensation will ever be good in Nigeria, except from Muslim North. The North is out to fight the President with the Islamic sect. Enough is enough with this sect.”

But Ibrahim Yankanuri challenged Egbesu Militants stating that: “Your militants are those born less than 40 years ago, (after the war), you, their fathers, who suffered the loss of the war, are just not wise enough to let them know that as long as rivers Niger and Benue divide us as they do, Nigeria will survive. Only the idiots will perish.
All of you war-mongering bastards need us more in the north than we need you in the south.

Oil?  You will need to get the book first before you can read it.

He added, “We know, it is not all the tribes in the south that are war mongering, we will surgically take care of business this time. We love all those who love others, I am sure those will even rescue our people whenever your bastards start acting foolish, talking about the abotours in the N’Delta since the 60s.
Please practice your pronunciation of TORO well this time, that may be your key to staying alive,  TOLO will not be acceptable.

“We are counting days, we won’t strike first, we don’t like the rest of the world to think that we are the aggressors… ‘Sheegu, yan banza”, he signed off as Ibro Yankanuri

http://www.republicreport.com/war-mongering-bastards-need-north-more-than-we-need-south/
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by maga1: 1:07am On Oct 17, 2011
LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy where is dat egbesu representative on nairaland? Rememba 2 tell ur people to practice the word "TORO" instead of "TOLO". Pls we need peace in our gr8 naija.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by Abagworo(m): 1:50am On Oct 17, 2011
These militants want to bring trouble to our door steps.Boko Haram has not killed a single Southerner and it should not be tribalised please.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by Kobojunkie: 1:54am On Oct 17, 2011
There is never a dull moment with this country. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by udezue(m): 2:03am On Oct 17, 2011
Lmfao
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by xcolanto(m): 2:05am On Oct 17, 2011
Do I sense a north and south division rising along religious lines with the aid of these sects that "claim" to be fighting for a better Nigeria??
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by nanidee(f): 2:20am On Oct 17, 2011
Boko Haram has killed a lot of innocent Nigerians. How many innocent civilians did the millitants kill?

Iτ̅ never ceases to amaze ♍e how people can relax and applaud the activities of boko haram. And I'll keep asking: "what is boko haram fighting for"??

Please let's try to be objective in somsensitive matters such as this. What pisses ♍e off the most is that tĦey are here talking about heads that would roll, and no law enforcement agency can do anything about all these threats to innocent lives on both sides of the war mongers.

Well, my only advice to the southerners living in the North is to brace themselves and leave that vicinity, till there is relative peace there. These "Boko harass" are blood thirsty animals, who don't mind ending their own lives, since their lives are worthless and of no value to them.

This could well be the beginning of something sinister in this country. Smh. sad
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by SouthEast1: 2:40am On Oct 17, 2011
Abagworo:

Boko Haram has not killed a single Southerner and it should not be tribalised please.

You are joking, right?
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by nanidee(f): 2:50am On Oct 17, 2011
^^ thank U̶̲̥̅̊ very much. I was actually going to quote that and ask the question U̶̲̥̅̊ just did, unfortunately I am unable to quote with my phone.

I saw that as a big joke.
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by PhysicsQED(m): 3:01am On Oct 17, 2011
nanidee:
U̶̲̥̅̊

What's the cause of this messed up symbol?
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by nanidee(f): 3:08am On Oct 17, 2011
^^ loool. So my U̶̲̥̅̊ is now causing wahala here? By the way, pls have some respect for my U̶̲̥̅̊.
Lmao. cheesy
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by Relax101(m): 3:39am On Oct 17, 2011
When is the war and confrontation gonna start?
They dare not put any yeye san san for my own garri.
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by Nobody: 3:42am On Oct 17, 2011
Any bullet that touches the golden ground of Ekiti state will eventually find it's way back to its keeper's heart.
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by Relax101(m): 3:44am On Oct 17, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Any bullet that touches the golden ground of Ekiti state will eventually find it's way back to its keeper's heart.

Who will send it back?
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by Nobody: 3:48am On Oct 17, 2011
What a question!
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by Relax101(m): 3:54am On Oct 17, 2011
See typical nigerian? haba koolu temper.
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by TotoSmells(f): 3:57am On Oct 17, 2011
I hope saner heads can prevail as this could lesad to a very bad situation.
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by Acidosis(m): 4:09am On Oct 17, 2011
Its better they face one another, not the innocent ones
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by jahmed(m): 4:52am On Oct 17, 2011
let them kill each other maybe our country will be better afterwards
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by Odunnu: 5:48am On Oct 17, 2011
Blood blood blood! Why are we so blood thirsty?
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by kettykin: 6:56am On Oct 17, 2011
This is the beginning of a religous war.
The battle vicitms will be mostly igbos who dont and cannot discern the times and some middle belters , beyond that i dont see much sara sukka can do.
I just hope they both shield their swords other wise when the fight starts , biggers fighters will submerge the groups and we will be back to 1967.
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by namfav(m): 7:10am On Oct 17, 2011
good question, how do they want to declare a war against the north, in my state there are like southerners clustered in every block in the markets, some of them with tere kids in the south the northerners are not so fragile, most of them have been used to religious flares like in the middle belt they can hold there own, if they are declaring a war the southerners in the north wont survive. seriously, some people dont even think before the speak
but we shall see
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by Beaf: 7:29am On Oct 17, 2011
South-East:

You are joking, right?

Abagworo always talks rubbish with pleasure. Ignore him, no Southerners have been killed indeed.
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by Beaf: 7:32am On Oct 17, 2011
It is past time for Nigeria to divide, so lets roll.
[size=14pt]Hefri man, hansa ya papa name o!
Let there be no more free launches for anybody.[/size] cool cool cool cool
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by Beaf: 7:35am On Oct 17, 2011
kettykin:

This is the beginning of a religous war.
The battle vicitms will be mostly igbos who dont and cannot discern the times and some middle belters , beyond that i dont see much sara sukka can do.
I just hope they both shield their swords other wise when the fight starts , biggers fighters will submerge the groups and we will be back to 1967.

Lol! If it happens, Ihejirika na awa blood and Petinrin na awa guy. There are Jet fighters in Enugu and JTF is 100% under Niger Delta control. Lets roll.
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by moderatorr: 8:30am On Oct 17, 2011
i will start with this sharia shoe maker street conner.
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by MrWhy1(m): 8:40am On Oct 17, 2011
Lol! If it happens, Ihejirika na awa blood and Petinrin na awa guy. There are Jet fighters in Enugu and JTF is 100% under Niger Delta control. Lets roll.

Leave them, those mallams think say its all about dagger and knife. Let them not bite more than they can chew.
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by moderatorr: 8:42am On Oct 17, 2011
boko haram are already doing their worst.
Lets feel the niger delta sharia skills too.
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by Beaf: 8:42am On Oct 17, 2011
namfav:

good question, how do they want to declare a war against the north, in my state there are like southerners clustered in every block in the markets, some of them with tere kids in the south the northerners are not so fragile, most of them have been used to religious flares like in the middle belt they can hold there own, if they are declaring a war the southerners in the north wont survive. seriously, some people dont even think before the speak
but we shall see

If there is a war, it will be fought right there in the North, so any Southerners there are very safe indeed. I don't see how anyone can match oil finances, it will be a war of oil vs groundnuts. Since boko haram is the new political weapon and army, we are better off conquering the place by raw force of arms.

Any war will kick off in Borno, bauchi and Northern kaduna. Plateau and Southern Kaduna will be the new border areas (outside of which will be boko haram republic). if people don't want peace and keep harassing we the quiet ones, one day we will unleash a reaction that is barely believable in its force, violence and precision.

If una de find war, den mek una ready o! Una wan see di tin wen mek ogoro jump. cool
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by AbuMaryam1(m): 8:49am On Oct 17, 2011
God forbid bad thing to happen.
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by untainted: 8:52am On Oct 17, 2011
That article or whatever is very questionable. Today, every sick person just wakes up and claims BH and is given free media coverage.
Beyond the credibility of the story though, I think most Nigerians are tired of the union but are confused about the next step to take
Re: Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads by eghost247(m): 8:55am On Oct 17, 2011
[size=30pt]VERSUS[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Premium Times: EFCC Recovers $9.75 Million, N1.25 Billion In 2 Weeks — Magu / VIDEO; Gov Elrufai’s Son,bello Mocks Ipobians As He Post His Arewa Twitter Photo / Buhari To Leave For Spain On State Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.