Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Obtain Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Obtain Passport (566 Views)

Guyana Visa How Is It Obtain In Nigeria / Discover How To Obtain Georgia Dual Citizenship / How Can Someone Living Abroad Obtain The New E-passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obtain Passport by Ryan80(m): 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
hello fellow nairaland,I have problem with my passport in 2010,then I decided that I should change my name in order to get new passport,I finally got the name change and the passport was issue to me in 2011.it happen that the passport is now filled up and I went to festac immigration office to get another one,after all the formalites they gave me a receipt to come back in one week time to take my passport back.when I went back to take it,they told me that my old passport information is still in the system,that Abuja is the people that have the final say,I have been waiting for them with no reply. The one that is their system I don't want to answer that name again that was why I change it back in 2010,hoping that they have deleted that one from their system.pls anyone with useful information on how I will go about this,I need to attend some appointment outside the country

(1) (Reply)

Why Airline Food Doesn't Taste / About Canada / Breaking News: Another Airasia Plane Overshuts Runway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.