Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,470 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:22 AM

1875bolaw's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1875bolaw's Profile / 1875bolaw's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: IPOB Dismisses Alleged Killing Of Army Couple In Imo by 1875bolaw: 7:40am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Ndimkpurummiri:
[s][/s] IPOB TOTO SLICER keep quiet
[/s]
Crime / Re: Video: Special Assistant To Delta State Governor Got Slapped By A Custom Officer by 1875bolaw: 7:40am On May 09, 2022
[s]
triple996:
Naso grin
[/s]
Crime / Re: (VIDEO) Unknown Gunmen Set Ablaze Truck Conveying Cows In Anambra Today by 1875bolaw: 7:40am On May 09, 2022
[s]
triple996:
Biafra is land of wild animals
[/s]
Romance / Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by 1875bolaw: 7:36am On May 09, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

We are talking about this event.

The op wanted sex but ruined his chances because he wanted to act redpill but he acted like a fool.

The reality is that if anything had happened to her, society will blame him, that is just how life is.
[/s]
Romance / Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by 1875bolaw: 7:36am On May 09, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

Most of you don't think or know how to protect yourself from trouble, you think it is about redpill, sometimes it is better to have common sense and use your head.

The point i am making is this, as long as he is the last person to be seen with her, if anything had happened to her, he would be blamed and himself carry regrets for the rest of his life.

Sometimes it is better to have sense.

[/s]
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

Your head would have fathom that you don't start what you cant end.

As long as he was the last person with her anything that happens to her during that period, he would be arrested, this is the carelessness that guys take for granted and end up in prison for crimes that they were not involved
[/s]
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Visit Belewa's Tomb In Bauchi State: Pictures & Video by 1875bolaw: 7:15am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Peterobiisathie:
Peter Peter Obi is a thief without anybody
[/s]
Politics / Re: Imo: Police Burst Kidnapper’s Hideout, Arrest 9, Rescue 2 Victims by 1875bolaw: 7:15am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
But ask yourself, where was ESN?

Audio Vigilante Terrorists, to be heard, but never seen.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Imo: Police Burst Kidnapper’s Hideout, Arrest 9, Rescue 2 Victims by 1875bolaw: 7:15am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Ipobian Malory, you know blame Fulani & DSS?

Arrested one Obinna Onuoha age 35 years, a native of Umuegwu Mpam and Igbokwe Joseph age 35 years, a native of Umuchoko Ihitte Aforukwu, both natives of Ahiazu Mbaise LGA of Imo State.

[/s]
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Visit Belewa's Tomb In Bauchi State: Pictures & Video by 1875bolaw: 7:12am On May 09, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:
The guy is playing politics.

When election is near, our political elites start eating corn and visiting graves.
[/s]
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Leeds United (2 - 1) On 8th May 2022 by 1875bolaw: 7:12am On May 09, 2022
[s]
helinues:
This match should be interesting

Opportunity for Arsenal to drop Tottenham from chasing them while chasing Chelsea with 1 point

Opportunity for leeds to escape the relegation zone
[/s]
Politics / Re: Wedding Invitation Of Slain Military Couple! by 1875bolaw: 7:12am On May 09, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:
Ipob killed a benue man and a igbo woman.

The community of the benue man will start to hate both ipob people and igbo people, they will never allow their ward marry igbos

While the families of the igbo woman killed will hate ipob forever and Nnamdi kanu family forever.

This is how generational hatred between tribes, communities and families start
[/s]
Politics / Re: Asari Dokubo Criticizes Ezeife For Backing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by 1875bolaw: 6:48am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Cowards that cannot even cross the River Niger bridges, but strangers are crossing over to murder them they claim?

Shameless Cowards, why are the people tormenting you not coming to disturb us in the creeks?

Because they know those ones across the bridge, the nonsense ipobians are cowards, all Empty Barrels with no action, just talk.
[/s]
Romance / Re: Man Shares Pictures Of Girls He Had S*x With After Wife Cheated On Him by 1875bolaw: 6:48am On May 09, 2022
[s]
post=112627437:
Okokobioko shocked

People dey ooooo.

Na him body go tell am sha.

You cannot cheat Mother nature.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Who Are The IPOB? by 1875bolaw: 6:48am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Peterobiisathie:
[s][/s] I didn't say they are harmful I only ask who are the IPOB? How can they be recognized if we see one
[/s]
Politics / Re: SOLDIERS BEHEADING: Our Story, By Ipob by 1875bolaw: 6:45am On May 09, 2022
[s]
post=112626667:

Quoted for posterity sake.
We have been warning against these cownu and his wicked brainwashed swines from day one.
Again,
Quoted for posterity sake.
Posterity will judge us all.

AMEN AMEN AMEN.
Anyone supporting all these brutal and evil killings will die untimely....pretty soon.
May Amadioha kill cownu and his brainwashed online supporters.
[/s]
Politics / Re: A Lesson For IPOB And Other Pro-biafra Agitators From Ireland by 1875bolaw: 6:45am On May 09, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

You can't adopt candidates across political parties that don't support your interest. They will be screened out.

Forget what you think you know. Ojukwu is APGA and APGA is Ojukwu.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Asari Dokubo Criticizes Ezeife For Backing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by 1875bolaw: 6:44am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Thanks for trying to knock some sense into those Senseless Ipobian Swines.

Nonsense Empty Barrels.
[/s]

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.