Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Dreams And Prophets Of Doom - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams And Prophets Of Doom (701 Views)

Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation / Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dreams And Prophets Of Doom by Chrisbenogor(m): 4:34am On Oct 25, 2008
A friend came to me recently and told me a story that chilled me to the bones. She has been in this relationship with a guy for 5 years and counting and they have been through a lot, its just one of those relationships where we believe its only a matter of time before they finally get married.
Some days ago the pastor of a close relative came to her and told her he had a vision, and in that vision God revealed to her that if she got married to the guy he would die after 3 years. Apparently her dad had also had dreams twice that the guy would bring her misery and anytime they had problems in their relationship it looked like the dad had seen it coming, now the pastor told her that was the misery her dad was seeing.
What chilled me to my bones was that she actually has been sucked in already and confused on how to end the relationship. Left for me I said it was a bunch of bull, but she said I would not fully understand because of my religious persuasions, so I told her there are christians who would were neutral and would help her. So nairaland christians what do you think?
Re: Dreams And Prophets Of Doom by Nimshi: 4:57am On Oct 26, 2008
Uh. You're looking for a Christian who'll argue that a revelation from God isn't real? Other than arguing that the vision isn't from God - this negating the premise of all of this business - that ain't gonna happen.

(1) (Reply)

Wind & Fire Campmeeting 2008,portharcourt / Adultery / An Attempt At Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.