Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

How Will You React To Your Patner Who Infected You With STD? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You React To Your Patner Who Infected You With STD? (591 Views)

How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss / Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted / Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You React To Your Patner Who Infected You With STD? by effisyman: 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
You actually dated and mutually agreed to have se.x, you later discorvered he/she infected you with STD, how did/will you react to such person?
Re: How Will You React To Your Patner Who Infected You With STD? by geezyk(m): 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
This is like one of those stories that touch.... I'll do nothing jare, since u said the both of you MUTUALLY agreed to do d deed... then the both of u also agreed to share the STD. JUST TREAT IT AND TAKE IT LUKE NOTHING HAPPENED
Re: How Will You React To Your Patner Who Infected You With STD? by MisterLongman(m): 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
How much dem dey sell condom for aboki store.... If you had protected yourself, you won't find yourself in this situation. She might be wicked for not letting you know she's got STD, but you are foolish for not protecting yourself in the first place.
Re: How Will You React To Your Patner Who Infected You With STD? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
tnk god i alwys playsafe.........
Re: How Will You React To Your Patner Who Infected You With STD? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
hw can i hv sex wit a woman i dont no much wit out condom tnk god i alwys playsafe..

(1) (Reply)

They Say Whatever Is Yours Comes Back / Where Shld A Woman Be In The Society? / Loyal Galfwnds Deserves Unlimitedshopping Nd Steady Bank Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.