Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Unilag Big Girl Caught Giving It Hot To Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unilag Big Girl Caught Giving It Hot To Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel (6248 Views)

CAMERA EXPOSE!!! Unilag Big Girls Lesbian In Hotel Doing There Thing / Video: Unilag Big Girl Caught With Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel, Stripped Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Big Girl Caught Giving It Hot To Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel by xmocrew(m): 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2014
Last week a reported case went viral online about a unilag girl caught with her sugar daddy in an hotel.Well,Another big girl of the same institution was caught on monday having an affair with her sugar daddy as well.
Despite humiliation,disgrace,abuse this ladies receive from either the wives of these men or the public after been caught they still don't want to learn and change a new leave.
Adekoya omobolanle a.k.a shilling as she is been called by her friends was caught right inside the hotel room with her sugar daddy doing it hot,
The sister to the wife of this man who work in that hotel said she have been monitoring their movement in and out of the hotel so she decided to report to her sister but she didn't believe her husband could be doing such a thing like this until she caught both of them on them red handed having an affair on the bed. The wife of this man fought this lady disgrace her and stripped her naked to the extent that they became nusiance within the vicinity of the hotel. Shilling was so much humiliated and disgraced by the wife of this man because she came along with her siblings and close friends to deal with her...Download and watch video here http:///1v8rYrN

1 Like

Re: Unilag Big Girl Caught Giving It Hot To Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel by libertyfather(m): 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
Oga I wan download bur no understand ur link jare!! Shuld incase u correct ur link abeg post am agaij make I download I get interest
Re: Unilag Big Girl Caught Giving It Hot To Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel by Nobody: 2:45am On Aug 28, 2014
@ O.P
if u dont know wat to post..please kindly padlock ur mouth..that picture is from a yoruba movie..that i have watched...the girl in the picture slept with anoda my because she needed money for femi adebayo visa.and the relationship then dissolved..so u beta stop lying before GOD stops u
Re: Unilag Big Girl Caught Giving It Hot To Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel by Emmandu(f): 10:59am On Aug 28, 2014
Lies!!!! when will some people stop posting rubbish...moreover, that room doesn't look like an hotel room cant you see creams on the table, which runs gal will bring all that to the hotel to meet her sugar daddy when she is nt staying for long....mtcheew.
Re: Unilag Big Girl Caught Giving It Hot To Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel by Help4rmme2u(m): 9:49am On Mar 16, 2015
http://ngreports.com is the real naija Bleep zone + get juicy Bleep tips
Re: Unilag Big Girl Caught Giving It Hot To Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
Unilag girls this and that. Y are gals judged based on the school they attend. Besides, not evry girl that steps into or out of the school is a student.

To prove how sure u are, pls post pictures of her school I.D, course form or exam docket!
Re: Unilag Big Girl Caught Giving It Hot To Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
xmocrew:
Last week a reported case went viral online about a unilag girl caught with her sugar daddy in an hotel.Well,Another big girl of the same institution was caught on monday having an affair with her sugar daddy as well.
Despite humiliation,disgrace,abuse this ladies receive from either the wives of these men or the public after been caught they still don't want to learn and change a new leave.
Adekoya omobolanle a.k.a shilling as she is been called by her friends was caught right inside the hotel room with her sugar daddy doing it hot,
The sister to the wife of this man who work in that hotel said she have been monitoring their movement in and out of the hotel so she decided to report to her sister but she didn't believe her husband could be doing such a thing like this until she caught both of them on them red handed having an affair on the bed. The wife of this man fought this lady disgrace her and stripped her naked to the extent that they became nusiance within the vicinity of the hotel. Shilling was so much humiliated and disgraced by the wife of this man because she came along with her siblings and close friends to deal with her...Download and watch video here http:///1v8rYrN
sad

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually / I Don't Enjoy Intercourse With Hubby. / See What This Lady Did In Public (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.