Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Prediction E-Learning Centre - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Prediction E-Learning Centre (6973 Views)

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / J / Rental Of Learning Centre Needed On The Lagos Island OR Mainland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by forubiz: 6:59am On Aug 31, 2014
My fellow punters 9jagames have been banned by antispam bot till sept 2 11pm. I will be using this username for now till then. Thanks.
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by forubiz: 9:19am On Aug 31, 2014
gabcool
Jarchi
tunde300us
ebooksdepo
philfearon
Donmexie
aliACCA
leki2
ejim29
Gozieekenkwo
switlary
Generalkorex
Jones612
sholad11
peddylove
samfaj
joncom
tundemogba12
thesledge
carpaints
flourishing
djhypno
toptech
cold heavens
sammyjay76
yebokos
The above usernames that indicated interest in
Let me guide you tip, I didn't get your mail. Send
mail to forubusiness63@gmail.com.
We kicking off tomorrow.
Those that sent mails and their usernames are
not listed above, check your inbox and reply back
today. Thanks.
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by gabcool(m): 10:40am On Aug 31, 2014
thank God...I was banned earlier. .plz I really don't know how to explain to the new punters how stake...maybe u shld drop ur email I wil send the how to do it.
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by yetown(m): 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
[quote
author=gabcool]thank God...I was banned earlier. .plz I really don't
know how to explain to the new punters how stake...maybe u shld drop ur
email I wil send the how to do it.[/quote]

akinyelu.adeniyi@yahoo.com
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by forubiz: 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
It has been up and down. There are so many topics to be taught. We will be reviewing them tomorrow.
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by 9jagames: 11:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
Topics to look at....
Strategies to a successful prediction
Permutation
Different types of Betting and the Best bet
Making continuous Profits.
We continue tomorrow. Thanks
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by Nathclinton(m): 12:06am On Sep 06, 2014
9jagames: My fellow nairalanders,
Due to the level of unemployment in this country, I have decided to contribute my quota in the lives of the unemployed.
My business is Football Predictions, am very good at predicting to an acceptable PERCENTAGE of 90%.
I take this as a business and not as betting. I take it as a Job.
You can Join the train and earn salary for yourself.
Start with just 3000naira. You will make a minimum of 60k monthly, I make far more than that. That's just the minimum. See my analysis on the link below;
https://www.nairaland.com/1874488/best-football-tips#25823614
I will be giving methods on how to predict accurately.

Note: No abuses, No dropping of emails and contacts.
Thanks.
am interested ooo, pls what ur number let me add u on whatsapp
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by sikira247(f): 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2014
@OP, To be sincere with u, this topic is becoming borin. No consistency. I mean no harm o
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by ebooksdepo: 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
@9jagames.for all these failed games to your premium members, DIARIS GOD-O-Oh

1 Like

Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by 9jagames: 7:29am On Sep 09, 2014
ebooksdepo: @9jagames.for all these failed games to your premium members, DIARIS GOD-O-Oh
You are yet to become a premium member.... I have subscribed premium members who paid and not complaining, I have not collected a dime from u, how are you premium members, eventhough there are reds, the motive is more greens at the end of the season. My premium subscribers, quite alright there are bad REDS, still they pay because there are also BIG GREENS. I am not concerned about how much u win Or loose, the charge fee is For u to appreciate what I am doing.
You are not yet a PREMIUM SUBCRIBER....
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by 9jagames: 7:56am On Sep 09, 2014
sikira247: @OP, To be sincere with u, this topic is becoming borin. No consistency. I mean no harm o
it will become lively soonest...
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by Sharingan: 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
Am in ooo hope i aint late and am following..
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by 9jagames: 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
9jagames: Topics to look at....
Strategies to a successful prediction
Permutation
Different types of Betting and the Best bet
Making continuous Profits.
We continue tomorrow. Thanks
Sorry for the absence, I will be discussing about the above topics.
1. Strategies to a successful predictions
We have several strategies, but analysing the best Strategy that leads to successful prediction.

I will be looking at few of them which are as follows;
HOME/AWAYWIN: This Strategy is when u have to do lots of research about the team, head to head matches and also their current form. Here its best to follow team news to the last 30mins to know update about their line ups.

ANY CAN WIN: This Strategy is an alternative Strategy to the 1st one, here its preferable to choose this method when the Home win is very sure, as in large stake. My findings help me to understand there are times surprises come in and here its best when you understand the league where Home advantage is less than 30%. Also here If you notice both teams have not drawn in any of their matches, the best tip is this one.

HOME/AWAYDRAW: This Strategy is also an alternative to the 1st one, one must be able to analyse when to use this one and the 2nd one, here your research must be done in their previous matches when u see either the Home Or away wins Or draw, this is the best bet.

1 Like

Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by twentyk(m): 10:45am On Sep 12, 2014
its been a long time...in hope dis thread is doing fine sha...
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by 9jagames: 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
twentyk: its been a long time...in hope dis thread is doing fine sha...
Yeah... We going moving on now full time...
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by michaladdric: 8:41am On Oct 25, 2014
The major advantages of eLearning are the minimal cost per student and the extreme flexibility afforded with this method of training.

elearning companies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Will Thank Me For Sharing This With You, Never Pay For Any Ebooks, Courses, / Nigeria’s Bonny Light Crude Oil Hits $67.10 A Barrel / Naira Still Strong Despite Election Odds - ABCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.