Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Prediction E-Learning Centre - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Prediction E-Learning Centre (6983 Views)

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / J / Rental Of Learning Centre Needed On The Lagos Island OR Mainland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by 9jagames: 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
Anybody can go into it. As long as he follows instructions and guidelines.
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by sammyjay76(m): 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
9jagames: Now I begin.....

Topic No 1
What is Betting? The action of gambling money on the outcome of a race, game, or other unpredictable event.Betting is another way of gambling, just looking at the outside picture of the team, the fame and all sort. The risk here are always high because when you start and you lose you, you will want to regain your loss and you stake more money and you continuing losing, Most Nigerians takes it as gambling and not really serious about it... I practically spend over 13hrs doing my researches before predicting, this leads me to the meaning of Prediction.

What is Prediction? Prediction is like Forecasting, here you do lots of research. The risk here is low cause you have a plan on the amount you starting and you not exceeding that amount anytime.
For Example;
You predicted a bet with stake of 1000 naira and you won 80,000 naira, you must continue using 1000 naira you started with as your stake, it will take 80 straight losses before you lose your money, this leads me to the differences between betting and predictions.

Differences Between Betting and Prediction
1. When betting, you are in a hurry, you just pick teams based on their names while Prediction you will know when the team is in form and when to avoid picking them. Example is during the first macth of the season of any league, i don't predict because there can be surprises and there was with the likes of MANUTD, PSG, CELTIC, ATLETICO MADRID and others all failing at their first match.

Questions are Entertained before i continue.

I BEG MY BROTHER KINDLY SHED MORE LIGHT TO IT FOR WE LAY MAN IN THIS PLACE..... WHERE ARE WE BETTING ONLINE OR OFFLINE? CAN YOU PLS GIVE US WHERE TO SIGN UP WITH ONLINE AND THE PROCEDURE HOW TO FUND, BET AND WITHDRAW?
I WILL BE MORE THAN GRATEFUL TO GET THOSE REPLIES.
I HAVE ALREADY JOINED YOUR FAN PAGE ON FB, IF ON WHATSAPP PLS LETS HAVE YOUR INFO.....THANKS IN ANTICIPATION
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by 9jagames: 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1874488/best-
football-tips#25823614
Follow the thread on the link above. Its all happening there. Training continues tomorrow.
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by 9jagames: 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
sammyjay76:
I BEG MY BROTHER KINDLY SHED MORE LIGHT TO IT FOR WE LAY MAN IN THIS PLACE..... WHERE ARE WE BETTING ONLINE OR OFFLINE? CAN YOU PLS GIVE US WHERE TO SIGN UP WITH ONLINE AND THE PROCEDURE HOW TO FUND, BET AND WITHDRAW?
I HAVE ALREADY JOINED YOUR FAN PAGE ON FB, IF ON WHATSAPP PLS LETS HAVE YOUR INFO.....THANKS IN ANTICIPATION
You can predict anywhere. Online Or you enter betting shop. I can't answer the next question because I don't predict online. I walk into the 1960bet shop in my area and do my predictions.
The fan page you joined is for the 9ja Gaming Convention. I am also the anchor of that. But I am yet to create the page yet for predictions. Still you can always reach me. Am at your service.
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by henrimoto(m): 12:14am On Aug 29, 2014
Weldone punter one!
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by gabcool(m): 2:17am On Aug 29, 2014
I wana use this medium to thank you henrimoto for a great work...am really impressed by ur great sacrifices. ..God bless you.
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by gabcool(m): 2:19am On Aug 29, 2014
sammyjay76:

use any of this to sign up online

http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate92667

or

https://www.1960bet.ng/Odds/registration/affiliate199423
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by gabcool(m): 2:21am On Aug 29, 2014
dayo2hot: Bro pls help a soul nw, I'm with 3k nw, how will I create account? How can I fund it pls, I want to stake bet on today's matches.

or

Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by 9jagames: 5:11am On Aug 29, 2014
davidugotex: We are solidly behind you Sir. Ride on and show Nigerians what you've got.
I guess I have showed Nigerians what I have. Yesterday was a Boom!!!!
https://www.nairaland.com/1874542/best-football-tips
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by 9jagames: 6:53am On Aug 29, 2014
Morning Nairalanders,
Yesterday was a great day. We thank God for that....
Continuation of the training will commence soon....
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by 9jagames: 8:08am On Aug 29, 2014
Dear Punters, let's be our brother's keeper, invite
your friends, loved ones and also ur enemies (If
you have) to this thread so that they also can
have smiles on their faces. I will soon create
another thread. I want to build a Community.
Putting smiles on their faces. Watch out!!!!
Greater PROFITS Ahead

3 Likes

Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by joe4christ(m): 8:51am On Aug 29, 2014
9jagames:
Its a business for me, my personal Job, you think say na beans, I spend roughly 13hrs on the net to research and predict. Todays was 100% Accuracy. All my 3 Top Tips Won. BOOM!!!!

Please no advert.
Thanks.

Sir, i respect your commitment towards helping Nigerians by adding your quota.
I just want to believe you are already working on creating a blog or website that will be updated with daily predictions like this cos i'm so following you like ehn, as a Nigerian student you aint got idea how this is beneficial to my financial need.
You kind is what this Nation need. Please keep up the good work.
I'm fully behind you, and pls do create a blog or website, you'll sure get lots of traffic...
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by sammyjay76(m): 11:20am On Aug 29, 2014
9jagames:
You can predict anywhere. Online Or you enter betting shop. I can't answer the next question because I don't predict online. I walk into the 1960bet shop in my area and do my predictions.
The fan page you joined is for the 9ja Gaming Convention. I am also the anchor of that. But I am yet to create the page yet for predictions. Still you can always reach me. Am at your service.

Thanks so much bro more power, more wisdom IJN.
I am following you always, can't wait to get the tutorial continuation.....
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by sammyjay76(m): 11:21am On Aug 29, 2014
gabcool:

or

Thanks brother... wonderful people are nigerians!!!
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by ebooksdepo: 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
@9jagames, thanks for your good work on football prediction,I have decided to follow you like woman wrapper follows woman around.count on me for any support you may decide!!! May God grant you the necessary Grace to lead us to success,Blessings from the most High,I command unto You and Yours-IJN!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by 9jagames: 1:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
ebooksdepo: @9jagames, thanks for your good work on football prediction,I have decided to follow you like woman wrapper follows woman around.count on me for any support you may decide!!! May God grant you the necessary Grace to lead us to success,Blessings from the most High,I command unto You and Yours-IJN!!!
Amen. Thanks.....
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by 9jagames: 1:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
Dear fellow punters,
I have created a new thread LET ME BE UR GUIDE!!!!! Its meant for those that are in line with my target #1million naira Profit this season.... Here i will be monitoring ur stake so not greediness can come in... Indicate your interest below;
https://www.nairaland.com/1878675/let-me-ur-guide-season#25861315
Thanks..
#greaterprofits.
Thanks
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by 9jagames: 1:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
My fellow punters,
I am very sorry for the delay in continuation of the training due to issues surrounding predictions for today and weekend games.....
Please accept my apology... will continue later in the day...
Thanks...
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by Diablo666: 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
sammyjay76:
am wit this questions as well.
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by Diablo666: 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2014

1 Like

Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by gabcool(m): 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
Diablo666: am wit this questions as well.

or

Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by 9jagames: 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
Diablo666: Ok. Anyone knows d location of 9ja bet or anyother reputable betting shop in abj? I rather do this wit my 5k dis weekend than give my money to dat girl with thin waist
Go to nnpc Nyanya, there is sportbet there, also at maraba there is betrevolution.....You can use any of them. Thanks
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by chimerase2: 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
Diablo666: Ok. Anyone knows d location of 9ja bet or anyother reputable betting shop in abj? I rather do this wit my 5k dis weekend than give my money to dat girl with thin waist
lol bro u de vex shaa well I used 300 in 2 places making 600 naira to win 41K and 20K the two ticket enter sharp sharp
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by 9jagames: 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
Training continues.
Differences between Betting and Prediction
2. Stake is not considered but in prediction it is highly considered
3. You keep on increasing your stake after a loss or a win, here the person can crash once while prediction is different, there is a static stake amount whether win or loss.
4. Betting is synonymous to greediness. Always looking for higher total odds while prediction is decided from the onset the total odds you require, this saves bet and the teams chosen are minimal.
5. Betting blinds the eyes while prediction you are settled, you will have scanned through the league you prefer to stake your bet.

That's all about the differences between them.
Thanks.
Ask your questions now.
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by 9jagames: 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
Diablo666: am wit this questions as well.
You can bet online and offline. Is there no Betting Shop in your place? Create an account with 1960bet.ng and fund ur account with your ATM.
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by 9jagames: 11:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
joe4christ:

Sir, i respect your commitment towards helping Nigerians by adding your quota.
I just want to believe you are already working on creating a blog or website that will be updated with daily predictions like this cos i'm so following you like ehn, as a Nigerian student you aint got idea how this is beneficial to my financial need.
You kind is what this Nation need. Please keep up the good work.
I'm fully behind you, and pls do create a blog or website, you'll sure get lots of traffic...
Yea that is in consideration. Thanks.
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by 9jagames: 11:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ask your questions now. on the above topics before I move on because I won't go back to it. Thanks.
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by Gozieekenkwo(m): 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
If you are new in betting system...9jagamez ask for assist, any of you that have any questi0n to ask, am here to help with s0me of the answer you seek....THANKS
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by dayo2hot: 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
Now I knw how to create an account, I just learned how to fund it yesterday which I did successfully, but my main problem nw is How to place the bet on 1960bet?
I don't knw meaning of all the terms like, Long list, super single, 5daily games(if am correct) etc and how to place bet on each of the terms I mentioned.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by henrimoto(m): 12:09am On Aug 31, 2014
gabcool: I wana use this medium to thank you henrimoto for a great work...am really impressed by ur great sacrifices. ..God bless you.
bros, amen! But which great work i do kwa?
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by gabcool(m): 5:36am On Aug 31, 2014
Attentions!!! to all the new punters who doesn't know how to open online or fund account should indicate so I can assist you..please I am personally volunteering myself to assist so the pressure on 9jagames would be reduced. ..

or

Note:after opening the account. .login then look at the top of the homepage u wuld see deposits. .click there and enter the amount u wish to fund..then follow the remaining instructions. .several means of funding is there most expecially ur ATM Card which is the best and easiest means of funding. ..plz if u are not clear indicate so I can further assist u...God bless u all.
Re: Prediction E-Learning Centre by forubiz: 6:56am On Aug 31, 2014
gabcool: Attentions!!! to all the new punters who doesn't know how to open online or fund account should indicate so I can assist you..please I am personally volunteering myself to assist so the pressure on 9jagames would be reduced. ..

or

Note:after opening the account. .login then look at the top of the homepage u wuld see deposits. .click there and enter the amount u wish to fund..then follow the remaining instructions. .several means of funding is there most expecially ur ATM Card which is the best and easiest means of funding. ..plz if u are not clear indicate so I can further assist u...God bless u all.

Thanks gabcool. The issue is they don't know aw to place bets on the site. Also assist in that.
9jagames speaking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Become A Distributor Of Chikki Noodles. / Lekki Free Zone Is A White-elephant And Failed Project? / You Will Thank Me For Sharing This With You, Never Pay For Any Ebooks, Courses,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.