Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! (27588 Views)

Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun / Graphic Photos Of Kidnappers Shot Dead By Security Operatives In Anambra State / Nigerian Policeman & SARS Operatives Infiltrate & Bust Kidnap Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
Keneking: jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cheesy

You be mumuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ooh

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by dada01(m): 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
I humbly wish to apologize for the post I earlier posted.
A guy post a link which I visited and was like Christ could this be happening.

And am here to affirm to the facts that THE NPF particularly the SARS are culpable of this offense they should be investigated and subsequently prosecuted.

I would even recommend the UNIT be Scraped, my humble submission.
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by allanphash7(m): 12:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
i dont know when tears drop on my eyes as am reading this post, Police! na so unna be? i will continue saying this that i will rather remain jobless instead of being a Nigeria Police
Boyoorisha: Most of the times we take TOKUNBO CARS to Abuja from Lagos for sale. Three days ago, we sent some of our guys to deliver two cars to buyers in Abuja. I was going to call these guys to find out where they were but their phones were not reachable for the whole day! I was worried and began to make contacts. Thank God they have been able to reach an uncle before they collected all their phones and the uncle had also reached a lawyer.

These guys were arrested for no offense, they had all the papers intact! Unknown to the police men, the cars were more than two. The third guy who had driven past the police men had called some people and later turned back. He was also arrested and they collected his phone immediately, not knowing he had contacted people. They were all taken to SARS police station somewhere in Dugbe.

We were able to trace them to the station, on getting there, we saw hell! They were furious and began to ask questions on how we got there. The shouted, ''who called you, who called you''? To cut the long story short, we were able to take out our guys after parting with 80, 000 NGN.

The guys narrated their experience in the cell, many cell occupants who have been there for days without anyone looking for them are being killed and sold. They said the boss usually come with people at night, point to two or three occupants an they would be driven away without being returned.

Our government needs to investigate this and take necessary action to avoid another 'civilized' SOKA
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by DRealGeesam(m): 12:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
Rich4god: And plz, try adding tonto dikeh to you post so that the mod will move this to FP... Information like this could go a long way in saving some people...
Dont mind seun and the mods with their obsession with tonto dikey.
Op shld forward this report to channels tv even after contacting the cp in charge of that command. This needs to be followed up
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ibadan is the crime capital of Nigeria..

Followed by Lagos and one stu.pid boy is calling Jonathan's name..

Don't these states have governors ?
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by mkoabiola: 12:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
Am surprize so many ppu are hearing ds injustice for the 1st tym.
A friend is a police officer in SARs@lagos command,I went 4 a visit being a long tym friend.
What I saw and hear with my eyes is a story for anoda day,
I had to stop our friendship cos of d gory scene I saw and heard.
PRAY against encountering SARS.
Dey are anoda being entirely
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by ebbymayox(m): 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
Why do we give regards to Big Tummy in Nigeria?
http://tlkdrum.com/money-and-big-tummy/
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Shalome(m): 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
Please let's make the world hear about this
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
Police file runs on Tuesday by 8:30am Radio Nigeria.
Get the name of the officer, call during the program to complain. The PRO will follow up the matter.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by blesszzy(m): 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
i dont blive d part were u stated dat d cell occupate were been killed or sold...
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by hustla(m): 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
dada01: After reading your post here is my judgment.

Without any prejudice whatsoever Your story might be correct in the aspect of extortions BUT Bro

The other aspect of D Police SELLING and KILLING its a big horrible LIE due to your Energetic ambitions of black mailing the Police.

Am not a police (in fact I can't) neither my relatives, am not even a #100 fan of the NPF, no with standing u can't just come here and start miss informing us.

If such thinz had happened would u not ave officially lodged a complaint.

......... SMH

Guy it is true
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
Smartjeezy: SARS in ibadan and osun state are the number enemy of masses...They killed innocent souls without any tangible reasons or whatsoever.Very soon i will bomb one of their station in jesus name for what they did to my brother some years back.May the souls of wicked SARS rest in peace in advance.

Wow. This is is what breeds militancy.

People should start shooting these criminals.in uniform.

I still cannot forget 10pm 21st March 2013 night they threatened to kill me and dispose me.

I told them that all men are not equal, that if they doubt let them try it. I gave them tough time that night, they seized my car and my phone similar style and went and parked the car at the station. Refused to give me my phone after that and I can't find a vehicle home. Only option was to trek like 20 kilometers home.

I just use.my spare key carry my motor. The phone pain me for some time and I forgot. Seriously I should have contacted the CP if I knew those numbers were easily available.

Stu.pid illiterates..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
blesszzy: i dont blive d part were u stated dat d cell occupate were been killed or sold...

Keep doubting till you are the victim.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by DRealGeesam(m): 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
chris4gold: I just spoke with CP Oyo regarding this matter, and he promised me to do something about it, not only that, the link has been sent to him to follow up. Please post any information that will be useful and helpful here.
Good one
Op must keep us updated
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by MARKone(m): 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
okparaugo:

No mind d guy

Maybe his not in Nigeria
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Adedayo516(m): 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
okparaugo: Ibadan is the crime capital of Nigeria..

Followed by Lagos and one stu.pid boy is calling Jonathan's name..

Don't these states have governors ?
Tribalistic Goat...
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by mrofficial(m): 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
[size=14pt]I don't know about other states SARS. But I'll tell you that, Ibadan generally, both the police and SARS are good for nothing creatures. They all should be shot dead. Successful people shouldn't be living in that part of Oyo called Ibadan. Like someone rightly pointed out, they are enemy of the masses. And not only that, they are also enemy of successful people. I've been through it before and was accused of stealing a vehicle because the names on the car papers are different from the ones on my driver's license and had to part with some money in order to get out of their custody. [/size]
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by davidif: 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
himkers: Na true U talk OP. I opened a thread like this sometime ago. Its exactly the same thing that happened at SARS Awkuzu, Anambra state.

Every midnight, they switch off their light, call out some inmates, take them to their slaughter slab, fire some shots and that's the end; they won't return. Their parts are either sold or disposed off at some river. Once they tell you "they are travelling you", it means you will be killed that night. And to make it all worse, it is a fellow inmate that will be ordered to come and cut out the organs they (SARS) need from the dead person before the body will be disposed off.

My brother is a real life witness to their muderous acts and illegal killings going on at that SARS office, awkuzu anambra. FG should seriously investigate this senseless killings by Men of the police especially their SARS units.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
If this is true, it should be on every blog or website.
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Superstar007(m): 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
This is serious! shocked
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
Smartjeezy: SARS in ibadan and osun state are the number enemy of masses...They killed innocent souls without any tangible reasons or whatsoever.Very soon i will bomb one of their station in jesus name for what they did to my brother some years back.May the souls of wicked SARS rest in peace in advance.

Pm me when ready
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Jellyfishdude: 1:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
SARS is a menace to Nigerians. I wish something could be done about them.
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by blesszzy(m): 1:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
okparaugo:

are u okay at all? I made ma opinion known for nt bliving d killing nd d selling part.. Did i tell u i doubted his ordeal. Nxt tyme read nd comprehed b4 u post sumtin annoying.
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Canadidacy(m): 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
When will all these 'penkele mess' in Nigeria stop?
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by isetilaye: 1:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
One thing is certain here and that is nairaland won't stop this menace by the police and plenty grammar or stories won't change anything . We have to take initiatives and make sure that this gruesome killing of innocent ppl are stopped. Let's put our heads together and find a way round this problem. I think we should throw more light on this,on my own part I never knew the police was this bad .
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by slap1(m): 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
Sadly, this is just an insignificant minority of cases like this. How many more bloodshed goes on without questions being asked?
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Bryan12(m): 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
okparaugo:

I still cannot forget 10pm 21st March 2013 night they threatened to kill me and dispose me.

I told them that all men are not equal, that if they doubt let them try it. I gave them tough time that night, they seized my car and my phone similar style and went and parked the car at the station. Refused to give me my phone after that and I can't find a vehicle home. Only option was to trek like 20 kilometers home.

I just use.my spare key carry my motor. The phone pain me for some time and I forgot. Seriously I should have contacted the CP if I knew those numbers were easily available.

Stu.pid illiterates..
This sounds more laka. Dream
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
mkoabiola: Am surprize so many ppu are hearing ds injustice for the 1st tym.
A friend is a police officer in SARs@lagos command,I went 4 a visit being a long tym friend.
What I saw and hear with my eyes is a story for anoda day,
I had to stop our friendship cos of d gory scene I saw and heard.
PRAY against encountering SARS.
Dey are anoda being entirely
please come and tell us what you saw and heard shocked shocked
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Bryan12(m): 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
okparaugo:

Stu.pid illiterates..
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Akalia(m): 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ever since I and my friend had an encounter with SARS doing our NYSC year, I concluded that NPF is due for a major reformation which the most part of it should be an overhaul of the high rank officers(DPO to ASP) especially.during the period I was held behind bars unjustly, I observed that many of the constables and low ranks were sympathetic to the cause of inncocent people being victimized and exoited,they frowned at the perversion of justice and inhuman escapades present in the NPF, and wished they could turn things around but unfortunately they were only meant to take orders from the corrupt stricken superiors.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
okparaugo:

Stu.pid illiterates..

Militancy na small thing...
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Mobsync(m): 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
Boyoorisha: Most of the times we take TOKUNBO CARS to Abuja from Lagos for sale. Three days ago, we sent some of our guys to deliver two cars to buyers in Abuja. I was going to call these guys to find out where they were but their phones were not reachable for the whole day! I was worried and began to make contacts. Thank God they have been able to reach an uncle before they collected all their phones and the uncle had also reached a lawyer.

These guys were arrested for no offense, they had all the papers intact! Unknown to the police men, the cars were more than two. The third guy who had driven past the police men had called some people and later turned back. He was also arrested and they collected his phone immediately, not knowing he had contacted people. They were all taken to SARS police station somewhere in Dugbe.

We were able to trace them to the station, on getting there, we saw hell! They were furious and began to ask questions on how we got there. The shouted, ''who called you, who called you''? To cut the long story short, we were able to take out our guys after parting with 80, 000 NGN.

The guys narrated their experience in the cell, many cell occupants who have been there for days without anyone looking for them are being killed and sold. They said the boss usually come with people at night, point to two or three occupants an they would be driven away without being returned.

Our government needs to investigate this and take necessary action to avoid another 'civilized' SOKA

Give more details. Name of the station etc.
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
isetilaye: One thing is certain here and that is nairaland won't stop this menace by the police and plenty grammar or stories won't change anything . We have to take initiatives and make sure that this gruesome killing of innocent ppl are stopped. Let's put our heads together and find a way round this problem. I think we should throw more light on this,on my own part I never knew the police was this bad .

They are worse than this....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities / Buhari Considers Hadiza Bala Usman As Head Of NPA / Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.