Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt (34771 Views)

First Case Of Lassa Fever Confirmed In Lagos / Two Ebola Cases Confirmed In Port Harcourt. / No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by Joniboi(m): 10:57am On Aug 28, 2014
Patrick sawyer = Serial Killer

3 Likes

Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by mystiqueDZ(f): 10:57am On Aug 28, 2014
Oh sweet Jesus,Mary and Joseph!!
I thought twas a joke but its confirmed sad sad
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by lilprinze: 10:57am On Aug 28, 2014
shocked hmmm from Lagos to Port Harcourt these are all the hand work of that medical terrorist called Patricia Sawyer.
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by rozayx5(m): 10:57am On Aug 28, 2014
sad
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by kingmekus(m): 10:57am On Aug 28, 2014
hmmm!!! una sure say na still patrick sawyer do this one....I suspect some witches sitting down somewhere and telling Nigeria wakaaa!!!
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by fajani(m): 10:58am On Aug 28, 2014
A death that killed ones comrade is a parable.... be careful
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by omoredia: 10:58am On Aug 28, 2014
%^&*
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by Pectoris(m): 10:58am On Aug 28, 2014
God help us
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by doctokwus: 10:58am On Aug 28, 2014
Not gud news @all,considering d not too gud reputation of d inhabitants of d garden city.
We shud just hope contacts wt these victims were minimal,if not,there is real big mess about 2unfold.
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 28, 2014
GOD HELP US
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by nerodenero: 10:58am On Aug 28, 2014
If Rivers State can emulate Lagos state and with the help of FG,there wont be any cause for alarm.

I must commend Lagos state for a good job and cant wait to congratulate ourselves for eradicating Ebola.Rivers State should watchful and do the needful.

5 Likes

Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by Leopantro: 10:58am On Aug 28, 2014
Nigerian Health
Minister Says N1.9 Bn ‘ebola
Fund’ Will Be Used For Cars,
Others,

i thought GEJ has a rally in port harcourt very soon. don't worry, the SOUTH SOUTH students love you but EBOLA loves you more as your minister of Lies i mean health wants 2015 edition of cars and houses

4 Likes

Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by davidugotex(m): 10:58am On Aug 28, 2014
Sad news indeed.
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 28, 2014
Smartsyn: And am planning on going to Port Harcourt next week...

Port Harcourt can wait, Ebola can't...
Safe journey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by lokodon(m): 10:59am On Aug 28, 2014
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by cirmuell(m): 10:59am On Aug 28, 2014
people should just calm down, if they can contain it in Lagos ,they can do it PH too. undecided
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by Orikinla(m): 10:59am On Aug 28, 2014
[size=18pt]Nigerians must stop useless trips across borders.[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:59am On Aug 28, 2014
The issue is not really the number of cases in PH but the level of degree the State govt has to responding to it.
LASG was quite commendable. If the PHSG does not start instant quarantine of all the people that came in contact with the present victims, then the virus can easily spread - including back to Lagos and we would have a pandemic on our hands! lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by lokodon(m): 11:00am On Aug 28, 2014
cirmuell: people should just calm down, if they can contain it in Lagos ,they can do it PH too. undecided
With the monster in your neighborhood?
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by nora544: 11:00am On Aug 28, 2014
Joniboi: Patrick sawyer = Serial Killer

you cannot say that the Nigerian goverment know it that Ebola was very close but they didnot make something that people from coutries where they have Ebola could come to nigeria.

Was there a test at the border or at the airport before this liberian.
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by kendrick93(m): 11:01am On Aug 28, 2014
just when i was prayin let dis disease dnt enter here in PH.
God save us oh!!!
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by Siddye(m): 11:01am On Aug 28, 2014
Not at all

I hope it doesnt affect the turn out of south south rally for Gej @ the libration stadium. sad
bennygreat1: Oh No!!! Not good newz for port Harcourt.
Not at all

I hope it doesnt affect the turn out of south south rally for Gej @ the libration stadium.
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by nijanigga: 11:01am On Aug 28, 2014
Health minister i thought you said you have only one case of ebola left yesterday?

BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister

1 Like

Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by CELL2ME2: 11:01am On Aug 28, 2014
This is the full story

1 Like

Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by lokodon(m): 11:01am On Aug 28, 2014
vivaciousvivi: The issue is not really the number of cases in PH but the level of degree the State govt has to responding to it.
LASG was quite commendable. If the PHSG does not start instant quarantine of all the people that came in contact with the present victims, then the virus can easily spread - including back to Lagos and we would have a pandemic on our hands! lipsrsealed
You mean RVSG?

9 Likes

Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by hotmolo(m): 11:01am On Aug 28, 2014
jorhney:

baba i hail thee grin
grin
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 28, 2014
God plz help us overcome this trerrible disaster
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by Abiagirl777(f): 11:02am On Aug 28, 2014
We shall overcome 3x
someday...
Deep in my heart,i do believe
we shall overcome someday...

God protect my hubby and heal Nigeria.
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by oludashmi(f): 11:02am On Aug 28, 2014
I hope the Minister addresses and speaks to us on this. The last we heard from him was that only one person is still Ebola positive.

http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/nigeria-contains-ebola-discharges-two-more-people-while-one-person-being-treated/
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by sparkleboy(m): 11:02am On Aug 28, 2014
Nanosilver to the rescue.
By the way why is it only occuring in supporter of APC controlled states

4 Likes

Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by epospiky(m): 11:02am On Aug 28, 2014
God, help us combat this mess!
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by achigogoggle(m): 11:03am On Aug 28, 2014
Oh Lord, not again!!!
I thought this God-forsaken disease was on its way out of Naija......and now this.....Oh My Pitakwa city...!!!

Dear Father Lord, how long art thou going to watch your loved ones suffer in the hands of the wicked, please come to our rescue or We perish..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

454 New COVID-19 Cases, 268 Discharged And 12 Deaths On July 3 -(3355 Tested) / Photos Of Kano N2.8 Billion Giginyu Hospital & Equipment / 20 Interesting facts About Human Blood (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.