Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt (34775 Views)

First Case Of Lassa Fever Confirmed In Lagos / Two Ebola Cases Confirmed In Port Harcourt. / No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by spotmataz: 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
chimajii:

Nnn..mah hear, he or she made a mistake and got corrected, there was nothing comicky of a relief I found in her post or his post.
Pls stay on the topic of discussion cheesy
Actually she had two blunders there, I just picked one.
Taken. No offense intended.
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
This one aint cool at all!! Damnn sad
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by sunny4life(m): 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
nora544:

It is not the only one of this Pastors!

That is also a big problem, i have one from an other church!
Then report such pastors to the relevant authorities.I hav sent an sms to the Lagos state govt emergency numbers.....i hav done my part.This country is @ risk and instead of som pastors to encourage their members to maintain basic hygeine,there are contributing more to d problem by making unverifiable claims of healing.Those pastors should be arrested immediately.

1 Like

Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by Siddye(m): 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
sinaj: yea m in UPTH now nd d nurses here confirmed dat an ebola corpse waz brought to d hospital mortuary yestide
God protect us here in uniport
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by kb83(m): 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ebola an epidermic 2 me it poses alot of unanswered questions,like why was der an outbreak in PH another major city in nigeria,why was d minister not sincere about d escape of d doctor initially why is d west havin a drug 4 a virus strain d barely heard about jus a few months ago?d question goes on and on.
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by Amhappy(f): 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
What a doctor
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by myhero4eva: 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
Oh my gudness! Incredible! What is happenin! Does dat mean anoda escaped health worker or doctor who also helpd treat d index case sawyer hs gone 2 spread it in Ph? Plz is time we start using force 2 keep these infected ppl in Isolatn centres and manage them more effectively rather than allowin endanger d free populatns. May God help us IJN,.AMEN
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by nora544: 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
sunny4life:
Then report such pastors to the relevant authorities.I hav sent an sms to the Lagos state govt emergency numbers.....i hav done my part.This country is @ risk and instead of som pastors to encourage their members to maintain basic hygeine,there are contributing more to d problem by making unverifiable claims of healing.Those pastors should be arrested immediately.

I know that this person who send it to me make the same but what will you do when one of this pastors is well known and is a friend of the president!
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by tigonana: 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ohh no not again!!! I hate this ebola.
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
abdulaz: Nigerians are not making it easier to contain this deadly virus. One big problem is that we are too mobile. Just some days back the health minister said nigeria is ebola free at the moment and that counterpert funds shall be used to procure vehicles, vehicles to do what? The ineptitude of this minister is highly overwhelming.

Absolutely agree. The cluless minister should be forced to resign already. We can't put up with mediocre ministers where matters of life and death are concerned.
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by sayisayi(m): 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
Now, we go take it seriously...PH...then Abuja, then Kano. Then your village. Only when person wey see mama, baba or son shake for Ebola, we go take the thing seriously.

1 Like

Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by nora544: 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
jesuslovesme123:

Absolutely agree. The cluless minister should be forced to resign already. We can't put up with mediocre ministers where matters of life and death are concerned.

and the same should happen to pastors because this people can also help to spread the virus.
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by hotmolo(m): 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2014
Phame: i heard d doctor is alive. He should be shot on d head!
I heard on radio dis morning dat he died. And d hotel he stayed in was closed down
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by specco(m): 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2014
indomitable234: Sawyer is truly a terrorist

Sawyer is indeed a WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION unleashed on Nigerians. But lets come together and fight this hater.

No hiding of an Ebola patient
No secret treatment of an Ebola patient
No secret burial of Ebola victim
Report suspected Ebola patient to the appropriate Authority
Wash your hands regularly with soap under a running water

If we be vigilant and do the needful, we'll win this war.

2 Likes

Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by nora544: 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
specco:

Sawyer is indeed a WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION unleashed on Nigerians. But lets come together and fight this hater.

No hiding of an Ebola carrier
No secret treatment of an Ebola carrier
No secret burial of Ebola victim
Report suspected Ebola patient to the appropriate Authority
Wash your hands regularly with soap under a running water

If we be vigilant and do the needful, we'll win this war.

[b]Please also report all advertisement from a pastor who claim he can heal Ebola![/b]
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by CreamyTamy(f): 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
Recently som1 approached me and in a way of exchanging pleasantries wants to shake hands and i was like "Man r u from Mars!! undecidedwe all nid to be cautious..prevention is beter than cure...
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
[size=38pt]STOP THE PANIC
you are being hoaxed

Ebola is propaganda designed to cause panic.[/size]
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by Enoquin(f): 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
Not to hold brief for the Health Minister but he only reports what he has been told. If no hospitals report to the state health minister who in turn would report to the Federal health minister, no health minister would be able to give any information. Information has to be verified before being reported so as not to create panic.

I hope RSG contains it

1 Like

Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by sunny4life(m): 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
nora544:

I know that this person who send it to me make the same but what will you do when one of this pastors is well known and is a friend of the president!
smh......Nigerians and religion.And som big fools will defend such pastors by saying "touch not my anointed". Nigeria.....a country where billions ar spent on religious pilgrimage,church and mosque buildings,yet hospitals and schools ar illequipped.Quote me anywhere,no amount of fasting and prayer will change this country.Change will only ocurr when the pple are tired of all these nonsense and demand for change.

1 Like

Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by sunny4life(m): 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
nora544:

smh......Nigerians and religion.And som fools will defend such pastors by saying "touch not my anointed". Nigeria.....a country where billions ar spent on religious pilgrimage,church and mosque buildings,yet hospitals and schools ar illequipped.Quote me anywhere,no amount of fasting and prayer will change this country.Change will only ocurr when the pple are tired of all these nonsense and demand for change.

2 Likes

Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
2moro Amechi wil say its GEJ and Wike that broght EBOLA into PH.
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by Legendoscar2: 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
Liamm: Oh my God!!!

How did Ebola manage to find it's way into port harcourt city? shocked

I'm sure the two victims must have made contact with lots of people. State Borders should be sealed so affected persons won't find way into neighbouring states.

The high influx of port harcourt people here definitely makes Abia state the next ebola destination. God help us.

You talking about state border when there are no national or international borders?

1 Like

Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by LaRoyalHighness(f): 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
This is sad oooooo.... chei! my PHCity.
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
just when i thought its over and dealt with.......this aint good at all,why did he leave the isolation centre?hiaaa
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by Obec70(m): 12:33pm On Aug 28, 2014
God help us! for He is our REFUGE.
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by some1special(f): 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
This is becoming serious,what are we going to do now? Ebola go back to wherever you come from,we don't need U
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by Reference(m): 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
Said it so many times. The dishonesty of typical Nigerians will be the biggest ally of this emerging catastrophe.

1 Like

Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
He is not - Ebola is a hoax
Joniboi: Patrick sawyer = Serial Killer
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
stay calm nothing to worry about.

Ebola epidemic is a hoax
ifyalways: Now, this is super scary
Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by stevecantrell: 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
The same FG was popping champagne the other day, saying the virus is contained...I laugh in Cantonese.
This FG is a very dangerous govt.

1 Like

Re: Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt by Dmentor(f): 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
Just when we were about to celebrate the eradication of the ebola virus...this is a sad development. Where are some persons very irresponsible?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

454 New COVID-19 Cases, 268 Discharged And 12 Deaths On July 3 -(3355 Tested) / Photos Of Kano N2.8 Billion Giginyu Hospital & Equipment / 20 Interesting facts About Human Blood (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.