Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,164 members, 7,860,172 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

1876myn's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1876myn's Profile / 1876myn's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Northern Youths Should Know That Igbo Youths Are Angry At This Moment- Pa Ezeife by 1876myn: 9:29am On May 15, 2022
[s]
omenka:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Those people have been running wild for three days now, almost crashing the Nigerian blogosphere with talks about what's happening on the North. I mean, these same people that have been on a killing spree for over two years now o!!!!

From security personnel, to their traditional rulers, to innocent mem women and children, to couples trying to celebrate love- they've butchered all of them in the East. The last incident is still fresh on our kind. They kill people, roast them, and eat them. The family of the deseaser have to pay fine to bury the bones of their loved ones!!

This is ongoing in the East as we speak!

But look at them everywhere, pouring bile, cursing, using the most insidious of slurs to describe another people who they aren't any better than.

If a hypocrite were to be a living walking organism, it would definitely have iboe stamped on its forehead. I can't even believe some of the things I've been reading coming from them. The same people that have been vehemently supporting the carnage in the East. The same people burning down northern businesses in he East. The same people killing northerners in the East and daring them to retaliate in the North!

God forbid.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Northern Youths Should Know That Igbo Youths Are Angry At This Moment- Pa Ezeife by 1876myn: 9:29am On May 15, 2022
[s]
omenka:
There's no difference between Easterners and those northerners. Easterners have been destroying the properties and investments of northerners in the East unprovoked for the past three years now with the northerners lifting not a finger in retaliation.

But the Igboes think they have the right to destroy other people's properties and no one has the right to destroy theirs.

These two group of people are nothing but two peas in a pod. Their penchant for unprovoked violence is second to no one else's.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Charles Soludo Visits Mazi Nnamdi Kanu In Detention, Calls For Peace I by 1876myn: 9:29am On May 15, 2022
[s]
omenka:
This is the idiot they said is almost dying from illness in detention.

If ipob makes a sentence of ten words, eleven of those words are lies.
[/s]
TV/Movies / Re: Denola Gray Wins Best Male Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by 1876myn: 9:25am On May 15, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
because you're gay right?
[/s]
TV/Movies / Re: Denola Gray Wins Best Male Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by 1876myn: 9:25am On May 15, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
temporary 1 minute email
[/s]
Politics / Re: Fulanis Burn And Loot Church In Sokoto (video Evidence) by 1876myn: 9:25am On May 15, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
It seems you don't know your president to call his name.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Sokoto Residents Plan Mass Protest Over Arrest Of Suspected Killers Of Female St by 1876myn: 9:10am On May 15, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
[/s]
Politics / Re: Sokoto Residents Plan Mass Protest Over Arrest Of Suspected Killers Of Female St by 1876myn: 9:10am On May 15, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
when will Igbo people leave the SW?

I also support Nigeria breaking
[/s]
[s]
Transcriber:
What has this country turned into?

I don't understand. Can't muhammad fight for himself against blasphemy?

If you are a Muslim, intact I don't know what to say to you
[/s]
Politics / Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by 1876myn: 9:06am On May 15, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
grin Gaduje otu ilu yii.
[/s]
Politics / Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by 1876myn: 9:06am On May 15, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Electricity isn’t rocket science, but how can you have electricity, when you don’t want to pay for it?

How can Nigeria the most industrialized country in West Africa have the lowest electricity tariff in West Africa because of government subsidy?

Which foreign company that has the expertise will invest their money, they should invest $1, to get back 69 cents, just to please you Nigerians?

Why should the poor be paying subsidy for the rich people like Dangote Industries?
[/s]
Politics / Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by 1876myn: 9:06am On May 15, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Zombie didn’t want to waste my time correcting your English, which part of Delta (The Big Heart State) is in Northern Nigeria?

Mumu, Keep deceiving yourself in your ignorance, nonsense ipobian.
[/s]
Politics / Re: 2023 Presidency: Olawepo-Hashim Surrenders Ambition by 1876myn: 8:50am On May 15, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
100mili no be small money to waste cheesy
[/s]
Politics / Re: 2023: The South Betrayed The Igbos, Sen Orji . by 1876myn: 8:50am On May 15, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Failed student of history.

Despite Obasanjo not being Yoruba candidate, Ekueme still contested against him and Ndi Igbo voted massively for him during the primaries
[/s]
Politics / Re: Meet 26 Year Old Female Aspirant In APC, Seeking Kwara Assembly by 1876myn: 8:50am On May 15, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
I commend her! Awon manya manya l'owa nilu manyan wink

We've seen her CV, what's her agenda towards membership of KSHA because it's not only by being a youth.

[/s]

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.