Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:47 AM

My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob (2029 Views)

Rivers Rep Member, Chinyere Igwe Arrested With $500,000 And "Sharing Formula" / Nine Bandits Die In Kaduna During Fight Over Ransom Sharing Formula / Two Pastors’ Wives Fight Dirty Over Politicians’ Bags Of Rice Sharing Formula (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by 1876myn: 9:06am On May 15, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Zombie didn’t want to waste my time correcting your English, which part of Delta (The Big Heart State) is in Northern Nigeria?

Mumu, Keep deceiving yourself in your ignorance, nonsense ipobian.
[/s]
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by 1876myn: 9:06am On May 15, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Electricity isn’t rocket science, but how can you have electricity, when you don’t want to pay for it?

How can Nigeria the most industrialized country in West Africa have the lowest electricity tariff in West Africa because of government subsidy?

Which foreign company that has the expertise will invest their money, they should invest $1, to get back 69 cents, just to please you Nigerians?

Why should the poor be paying subsidy for the rich people like Dangote Industries?
[/s]
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by 1876mind: 9:06am On May 15, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
How many people have electricity meters in Nigeria? Can you swear that you & your neighbors don’t bypass your meters?
[/s]
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by 1876mind: 9:07am On May 15, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
You represent less than 0.002 of Nigerians, How many people have electricity meters in Nigeria? Can you swear that you & your neighbors don’t bypass your meters?

I am not referring to people like you, how much electricity do you consume? an industry in your locality, can subsidize your electricity for you for a whole year because of their presence, my late dad did it back then in the 1980’s when he exported crepe & crumb rubber.
[/s]
Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by Afamed: 8:16am On May 16, 2022
SmartPolician:

I know you are a Tinubu's urchin so you don't even deserve my response. However, I am responding so that sane minds can read and understand what happened at the time.

When you say that doctors in Anambra went on strike in his time as governor, the first question you should ask yourself is, "What caused the strike?"

Here's the answer to the question: The Nigerian Medical Association signed an agreement with the federal government that would see the federal government increase their salary significantly. Well, all the state chapters were expected to implement it.

Peter Obi, in an effort to drastically cut the cost of running the state, simply told the state chapter that Anambra State didn't have the kind of money they want them to pay doctors in salaries.

However, the doctors insisted that the salary structure be implemented and went on strike. After series of meetings, the state accepted to pay 60% of what the fed government agreed with them. How is this Peter Obi's fault?

That's why that man keeps screaming that Nigeria is not rich, but you people think that Nigeria is a rich country. Just one state in the US, for instance, Maryland, makes more money than Nigeria's federal government. The earlier you realize this, the better for you.

Same IPoB bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Replace Sharing Formula With Production Formula: Peter Ob by Reality3080: 9:02am On May 16, 2022
Ngorbungor:

So continue fooling yourself, because you are not making sense at all.
he’s not making sense because he exposed d fraud in your candidate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi Might Be The Best Candidate For Nigeria, But Tnubu Is My Brother I Hate Igbo / Travellers Kidnapped By Okigwe Enugu Highway today / Obidatti Calling Olu Jacobs Name For Supporting Tinubu-- Politics Of Bitterness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.