Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP (23799 Views)

Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki / PDP Campaign Rally At Makoda In Kano (Photos) / Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by Mhudi: 2:25pm On May 14, 2022
I appreciate your support for Peter Obi, but with Atiku, Wike, and Tambuwal also in the race for PDP ticket, what chance does Peter Obi stand?
07kjb:

PETER OBI IS PDPs best bet no matter who APC PRODUCED...NORTH WEST IS GONE TO KWANKWASO WE KNOW HOW THEY OPERATE IN THE NORTH AUTOMATICALLY NNPP HAS BECOME A MAJOR PARTY THERE,SO THE VOTES ARE GONNA BE SHARED IN THE NORTH EAST,OBI WILL HAVE ADVANTAGE IN THE NORTH CENTRAL AND MIDDLE BELT,OBI WILL SWEEP EAST AND SOUTH THAT'S A WIN FOR PDP,APC CAN HAVE WEST
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by Mhudi: 2:30pm On May 14, 2022
I am not against Peter Obi and won't have any problem for him succeeding PMB. But can he get PDP ticket?
Bonesbreaker:
SS and SE and even SW states middle belt on strictly locked down for obi sure 4odd with a Northern as VP in North PETER OBI IS A WINNER THIS I KNOW BUT WE ARE NOT GIVING UP WE ARE MOVING TO NORTH WITH EVERY THING IN OUR POWER WE DEMAND CHANGE WE DEMAND PETER OBI OF NIGERIA
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by chibrolex(m): 2:32pm On May 14, 2022
Kwankwaso na real politician
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by GHOSTTALK: 2:42pm On May 14, 2022
What in a way if Osinbajo wins the primary he will have all south vote and shared vote from north... Hmmm no be lie!!
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by JimRohn: 3:12pm On May 14, 2022
Fake news.
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by Tareq1105: 3:13pm On May 14, 2022
MikoB:
Those of you relying on Ganduje, can you see for yourself? I told you I said Ganduje is finished and has a battared image, so many statutory delegates either gone or they will work against him, the other big party boys there are with Gaya and Shekarau. Ganduje didn't recover from the hidden camera dollar incident, aka Gandollar till now. Kwankwaso is a bad man, he really destroyed Ganduje politically.

Chief of Staff thought Ganduje would back him for governor but Ganduje prefer his deputy.

They are all looking for position in the new Party. That's what is happening.
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 14, 2022
Mhudi:
I am not against Peter Obi and won't have any problem for him succeeding PMB. But can he get PDP ticket?
yes he will get it
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by Indispensable85(m): 3:28pm On May 14, 2022
MikoB:
Those of you relying on Ganduje, can you see for yourself? I told you I said Ganduje is finished and has a battared image, so many statutory delegates either gone or they will work against him, the other big party boys there are with Gaya and Shekarau. Ganduje didn't recover from the hidden camera dollar incident, aka Gandollar till now. Kwankwaso is a bad man, he really destroyed Ganduje politically.

The people moving to NNPP are those that would've voted for your Osinbajo. As it is right now he has zero delegates from Kano. All delegates votes from Kano is for the JAGABAN himself. Your Osinbajo is the only loser here. Gaya should follow them ASAP. He's the only statutory delegate left for Osinbajo in Kano state. Hahahahahahahaha.......... just give up. The game is up for your principal. Lol...
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by Indispensable85(m): 3:30pm On May 14, 2022
Penguin2:
What’s going on in Kano?

https://dailynigerian.com/ganduje-chief-staff-serving/

OP and the mod that pushed this to front page didn't do due diligence. There's a mix up of two news items in the reportage. The defection news is mix with Tinubu remarks in Niger State.
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by wallarwallar(m): 3:41pm On May 14, 2022
How dis news take concern tinubu I don't know ... The headline and d content of d news na opposite.. Na only tinubu dey contest 4 APC primary... The South East will never and can never produce Nigeria president with dis type of mind-set... So many useless people on dis nakraland frm d east no wonder UGM destroying dere region cos den no sabi reason at all
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by wallarwallar(m): 3:49pm On May 14, 2022
Kingpin1000:
It's a tsunami in Kano, I wish Ambode can man up in Lagos, let's see how much Tilumbu is truly loved by lagosians.

Same rubbish una talk in d case of OSUN wen aregbesola try his luck and wetin happen at d end of d day.. Anybody wey una dey support is destiny to fail becos una be failure

1 Like

Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by MikoB: 4:07pm On May 14, 2022
Indispensable85:

The people moving to NNPP are those that would've voted for your Osinbajo. As it is right now he has zero delegates from Kano. All delegates votes from Kano is for the JAGABAN himself. Your Osinbajo is the only loser here. Gaya should follow them ASAP. He's the only statutory delegate left for Osinbajo in Kano state. Hahahahahahahaha.......... just give up. The game is up for your principal. Lol...

I don't think you know of senator jibrin Barau, he is another serving senator with Osinbajo, so not only Gaya, and we have enough house of reps members in kano, just dey sit and look,you think is a joke when I said Ganduje has lost all goodwill, you can continue with the propangada but the reality will come to play on the 30th.
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by olembic: 4:10pm On May 14, 2022
If you play pes mobile with gamepad like I do, you will win 9 out of every 10 matches.

HERE IS HOW IT'S DONE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2SRr0dbN-I
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by Indispensable85(m): 4:17pm On May 14, 2022
MikoB:

I don't think you know of senator jibrin Barau, he is another serving senator with Osinbajo, so not only Gaya, and we have enough house of reps members in kano, just dey sit and look,you think is a joke when I said Ganduje has lost all goodwill, you can continue with the propangada but the reality will come to play on the 30th.

Oga give up there's nothing left for Osinbajo as far as Kano is concerned. Goodwill or no goodwill the APC state structure is firmly intact under the leadership of Ganduje and that's all that matters right now.

Jibrin barau that has been running around with Ahmed lawan? Oga face reality and stop deluding. How many house of representatives members are in Kano that you have enough of? Lol....... you're now sounding like PrinceofLagos and truthisunique2. How many rep members do you have in Kano rooting for Osinbajo? Hahahahahahahaha.......... the VP has been played like tennis. He'll be so disgraced at the convention.
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by Ibraheemmawa(m): 4:37pm On May 14, 2022
Penguin2:
What’s going on in Kano?

https://dailynigerian.com/ganduje-chief-staff-serving/
some are running �‍♂️ zambisa forest while some are running to Iraq ��
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by MikoB: 5:03pm On May 14, 2022
Indispensable85:

Oga give up there's nothing left for Osinbajo as far as Kano is concerned. Goodwill or no goodwill the APC state structure is firmly intact under the leadership of Ganduje and that's all that matters right now.

Jibrin barau that has been running around with Ahmed lawan? Oga face reality and stop deluding. How many house of representatives members are in Kano that you have enough of? Lol....... you're now sounding like PrinceofLagos and truthisunique2. How many rep members do you have in Kano rooting for Osinbajo? Hahahahahahahaha.......... the VP has been played like tennis. He'll be so disgraced at the convention.

I will stop to reply you now, because I hate lies, where did you see jibrin barau following Lawan? I am not everyday political paid jober you find here, I like facts and don't dwell in lies,I like straightforwardness not mango mango. Thanks
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by Indispensable85(m): 5:35pm On May 14, 2022
MikoB:

I will stop to reply you now, because I hate lies, where did you see jibrin barau following Lawan? I am not everyday political paid jober you find here, I like facts and don't dwell in lies,I like straightforwardness not mango mango. Thanks

You're obviously not as knowledgeable and informed as I thought. I think I overrated you.

You can see Jibrin barau there when they went to buy form for Ahmed lawan and again when they went to submit the forms. Bye!

Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by alabi484(m): 5:46pm On May 14, 2022
WisdomCanada:
Adamu Garba closely drifting toward NNPP, the coming days would be very interesting Kwankwaso just ignited the fire that would split both APC AND PDP vote in the north. This election would be decided in the south, PDP be wise please.

If the story about a possible peter Obi/Kwankwaso ticket under NNPP is true that means we may have a plan B . If Peter Obi decides to defect to NNPP on the advent that PDP refuses to go the way of equity, justice and fairness we will move with him! #GiveUsPeterObi2023

Lol..so you expect kwankwanso to drop his bid to become running mate to obi in his own party?

Lmao
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by Mickykarim: 5:52pm On May 14, 2022
And who on earth the grain is Ali Makoda? An errand office boy without wings. People who feels they are something are weightless, actually. Including, near unimportant. Which makes him thinks that the empty noise about whichever party he chooses tells something of him.

Chief of staff makes him good and full of himself. A delusional stead!
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by AriyaTV: 6:08pm On May 14, 2022
Penguin2:

Oh!

E pele o!

I was just expressing worry because the game plan all along had been that votes from Southwest and Northwest are enough to make our urinating daddy president.

Now the Northwest seems to be abandoning us, shouldn’t we be worried?

Na only Kano dey for North West? U are dumb
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by MikoB: 7:14pm On May 14, 2022
Indispensable85:

You're obviously not as knowledgeable and informed as I thought. I think I overrated you.

You can see Jibrin barau there when they went to buy form for Ahmed lawan and again when they went to submit the forms. Bye!
There is a different between supporting someone and a respect for someone, so in your mind uzodima is for Ahmed lawan? Ahmed lawan will likely not contest, there will still be a meeting with the president soon, Hafiz Abubakar the campaign manager for osinbajo grassroot in kano was also the campaign manager of barau for governor before he abandoned the quest to become the governor and decided to go for senate again in the same constituency as Ganduje, you see in all, i hate argument because is for small children, I like facts and figures, and the fact here is that 3 senators in kano no one is for Ganduje, I don't care if Tinubu wins in kano but its going to be a small margin, also I never counted kano as a sure state for Osinbajo. 30th is here.
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by Indispensable85(m): 7:32pm On May 14, 2022
MikoB:

There is a different between supporting someone and a respect for someone, so in your mind uzodima is for Ahmed lawan? Ahmed lawan will likely not contest, there will still be a meeting with the president soon, Hafiz Abubakar the campaign manager for osinbajo grassroot in kano was also the campaign manager of barau for governor before he abandoned the quest to become the governor and decided to go for senate again in the same constituency as Ganduje, you see in all, i hate argument because is for small children, I like facts and figures, and the fact here is that 3 senators in kano no one is for Ganduje, I don't care if Tinubu wins in kano but its going to be a small margin, also I never counted kano as a sure state for Osinbajo. 30th is here.

The summary of your long epistle is that not everyone seen around an aspirant is actually supporting that aspirant right? So it's also logical to say that everyone seen around the VP are not actually supporting him right?

But before I sent you those pictures you almost swore with your life that there was no such thing anywhere. You said it was lies, now you've seen picture evidence you started blabbing and confusing yourself with illogical semantics.

Your only hope now is begging for the president's endorsement. I just dey laff oooooo
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by MikoB: 7:43pm On May 14, 2022
Indispensable85:

The summary of your long epistle is that not everyone seen around an aspirant is actually supporting that aspirant right? So it's also logical to say that everyone seen around the VP are not actually supporting him right?

But before I sent you those pictures you almost swore with your life that there was no such thing anywhere. You said it was lies, now you've seen picture evidence you started blabbing and confusing yourself with illogical semantics.

Your only hope now is begging for the president's endorsement. I just dey laff oooooo
Photos are nothing but statements are something. Of course not everyone you see with the vp supports him, some give him respect because of his position but some genuinely love him that goes to every other aspirant as well, I said Barau is for Osinbajo because I know, not something I guess.
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by Indispensable85(m): 7:57pm On May 14, 2022
MikoB:
Photos are nothing but statements are something. Of course not everyone you see with the vp supports him, some give him respect because of his position but some genuinely love him that goes to every other aspirant as well, I said Barau is for Osinbajo because I know, not something I guess.

Same you ascribing so much credence to statements now have severally disregarded statements of endorsement for other aspirants as fake endorsement simply because it's not Osinbajo. You're not principled at all.
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by Abujason: 11:21pm On May 14, 2022
And yet someone is banking on 100 million votes from Kano to become APC’s presidential flag bearer and ultimately win 2023 presidential election. Eye go soon clear somebody after Gandollar also decamp to APGA.

Please don’t come after me. I no mention druggie name ooo.

grin
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by chukel(m): 4:13am On May 15, 2022
Journalism is dead. The content is totally different from the headline. How they veered off to discuss Tinubu in the article is shameful.
Re: Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP by 1876myn: 9:06am On May 15, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
grin Gaduje otu ilu yii.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airstrikes Mistakenly Kill 11 Soldiers, 7 Zamfara Villagers, Injure 70 / Buratai Orders Immediate Crackdown On IPOB Over Elections Disruption Threat / APC South West Governors Host Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.