Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Screenshots of Our PC Desktops - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Screenshots of Our PC Desktops (13325 Views)

How To Take Screenshots Of Entire And Parts Of Your Computer Screen (windows) / We Supply Brand New Laptops, Desktops To Individuals, Companies Etc. / The Best Desktop Or Laptop Screenshots! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Screenshots of Our PC Desktops by jogego(m): 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2005
My Promepis Laptop

Re: Screenshots of Our PC Desktops by kazey(m): 3:54pm On Jul 14, 2005
See me see trouble o, they are trying to convert me. I still love windows. Besides i dont pay for all the softwares i use. it takes me 2 hours to repair whatever happens to my windows, i just use the repair tool that is an alternative to re-installing the whole package, and so far it works fine.

I repeat again I love windows.
Re: Screenshots of Our PC Desktops by jogego(m): 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2005
In that 2 hours, I would have done a complete reinstallation of my Kanotix box. And while am installing, I can use my system to browse, chat, or do whatever I want. Unlike Windows that hijacks the system till its thru.Besides, where is the support for windows? Unlike what I can get from so many different forums when I have a problem with my system
Re: Screenshots of Our PC Desktops by Niggy(m): 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2005
fedora core 4 is kde 3.4.0 n kernel 2.6.11-1. with yum i installed a new kernel 2.6.12,kde 3.4.1 and other updates online within 20 minutes. whreas sp2 take 1hr on my windws xp which is even more than the time it takes me to install windoze xp itself.
sys spec
800mhz, 128+256 ram, 40 gig hd
Re: Screenshots of Our PC Desktops by kazey(m): 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2005
yeah yeah i know that. I use linux too, both fedora core 4 and redhat linux enterprise 9. something. Lazy to check.

I love windows because almost all the softwares run on i, And whenever they is a realease of any software windows market would be the first to be served, besides that i dont see any reason why i should migrate 100% to Linux besides the stability and Security reasons, which is not enough to justify a complete shut down of windows. Windows has so many things to offer.

Besides check my messy desktop out. Dont you love it ? tongue

Re: Screenshots of Our PC Desktops by jogego(m): 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2005
Aint that a messy desktop. Good to see you using konfabulator(not sure about the name) I mean your docking programm.And I like the system details running.....

I just saw the icon, it think its objectdock or something like that
Re: Screenshots of Our PC Desktops by Niggy(m): 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2005
@kazey,
i'm sure u r using window xp illegally. or tell me"did u register ur xp with microsoft?". i can see, u must be one of the people microsoft is lookin for illegal use of win overdoze

windows: "A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition."
lol.
Re: Screenshots of Our PC Desktops by kazey(m): 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2005
hum yeah i love it that way, easy for me to look for get to what i need because i multitask all the time. Hum you mean the Object Dock. argh well yes i love it, because it allows me to easily browse opened apps without using the alt-tab thingy. hehehe the system details yeap, thats spyderbar.

Man wetin be all this Grammar. I do have a original windows license for my IBM notebook. But Piracy rocks. hahaha
Re: Screenshots of Our PC Desktops by Niggy(m): 4:36pm On Jul 14, 2005
@jogego, ur friend kazey is running objectdock from stardock.com
hmm really a messy desktop really. i ve objectdock for a user on my xp, with the transparency enables. i ll post mine later. a little busy to be takin screenshot now.
Re: Screenshots of Our PC Desktops by Niggy(m): 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2005
@hot-angel, this ur desktop hm hm na wa o o. e get a e bi sha
Re: Screenshots of Our PC Desktops by hotangel2(f): 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2005
Dany.. that is one messy desktop. Niggy wat do you mean my desktop get as e be?
Re: Screenshots of Our PC Desktops by Niggy(m): 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2005
i beg u know wetin i dey talk . why pretending...??
Re: Screenshots of Our PC Desktops by Niggy(m): 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2005
my longhorn login screen

Re: Screenshots of Our PC Desktops by Niggy(m): 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2005
longhorn desktop

Re: Screenshots of Our PC Desktops by kazey(m): 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2005
heheh , freshly installed? Cos it looks too um...........
Re: Screenshots of Our PC Desktops by Seun(m): 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2005
So what do you think about mine?

Re: Screenshots of Our PC Desktops by Chxta(m): 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2005
Abacha this ya desktop na one in town. More messed up than Kazey's own. Anyways...

How far can you help me with the full breakdown of Multilinks's internet service? I may be looking to move to Lagos in the next 3 months if I get this new job I am angling for. And I need internet for house 24/7.

By the way, since we are showing off, this is my desktop on my laptop. Won't show the one on my desktop tongue

[img]http://juventuz.com/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=753288[/img]
Re: Screenshots of Our PC Desktops by jogego(m): 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2005
Just messing around with Superkaramba. This is what I have so far:

I just discovereed the Gmail thingy...pretty kool isint it, and my amarok is playing lovers rock ass usual. Amaarok has a cover manager that downloads the CD cover for my Mp3s and displays the cover of each mp3 playing.

@chxta, lovely desktop. Uncluttered, just thee way I love it.

Re: Screenshots of Our PC Desktops by kazey(m): 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2005
heheh Seun , why does ure desktop look like mine tongue

@ Chxta hum because its too messy, and probably has some icons you wouldnt us to see grin. Show us to prove i am wrong tongue And dont do any deleting o.
Re: Screenshots of Our PC Desktops by mamba(m): 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2005
Here's mine.

Re: Screenshots of Our PC Desktops by kazey(m): 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2005
Dem some Hally Berry Fan!! Did u ask her permission ?? tongue
Re: Screenshots of Our PC Desktops by hotangel2(f): 11:24pm On Jul 15, 2005
Seun... You desktop is too crowed. Dang! Someone is obssessed with halle berry. I am home now.. no longer at my friend place. grin
Re: Screenshots of Our PC Desktops by Chxta(m): 11:25pm On Jul 15, 2005
@ Kazey, I don't keep icons on my desktop....

Not on the laptop (Windows system) or the desktop (Linux system) but if you want to see a desktop of mine that has icons, check out the one I use in the office below

[img]http://juventuz.com/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=744387[/img]

Then the desktop at home smiley
Re: Screenshots of Our PC Desktops by Chxta(m): 11:34pm On Jul 15, 2005
Oops, the file was too large. Lemme edit it, BRB...
Re: Screenshots of Our PC Desktops by mamba(m): 11:46pm On Jul 15, 2005
Hey guyz, I just like the chick... Not obsessed... grin
Re: Screenshots of Our PC Desktops by Chxta(m): 11:48pm On Jul 15, 2005
Finally....

http://mail.google.com/mail/?view=att&disp=thd&attid=0.1&th=1051cae144897697
Re: Screenshots of Our PC Desktops by Chxta(m): 11:50pm On Jul 15, 2005
Now this is getting embarassing. And this bloody reply thing isn't letting me upload attachments (Seun Abacha why?). I must show this desktop before I go to bed...
Re: Screenshots of Our PC Desktops by hotangel2(f): 11:55pm On Jul 15, 2005
haha.. ANyways this is the desktop i was using before i left home. That's my mom's picture. isn't she adorable. hahhaha.. i love J-lo. I am gonna change my desktop soon anyways.

Re: Screenshots of Our PC Desktops by Chxta(m): 11:59pm On Jul 15, 2005
http://juventuz.com/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=753434
Re: Screenshots of Our PC Desktops by Chxta(m): 12:00am On Jul 16, 2005
I am now pissed!!!
Re: Screenshots of Our PC Desktops by hotangel2(f): 12:05am On Jul 16, 2005
how old are yopu chxta? Don't be pissed.
Re: Screenshots of Our PC Desktops by hotangel2(f): 12:07am On Jul 16, 2005
isn't this what you wanna show chxta>? Well this is chxta desktop y'all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Order For Your Laptop ( NEW And LONDON USED) Deliver Anywhere In Nigeria / What Pisses You Off About Facebook? / Latest Free Browsing Software On Pc>>>red Hot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.