Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:50 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better (177765 Views)

Between Ibra,Ronaldo And Messi Who has scored the most Spectacular Goals / Ronaldinho Vs Messi: Who Is Greatest?! / Mikel Obi, C.ronaldo, Fabregas And Messi. Who Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by tkb417(m): 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2009
say another thing
abi e no dey tire u to dey repeat urself

u dont post tht thing like 5 times tongue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by dayokanu(m): 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2009
Until CR7 does something different like showing up in big games.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by tkb417(m): 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2009
na too much okro dey cause this kain dysentry of the mouth
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by dayokanu(m): 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2009
And too much IGBIN chopping dey cause slimy mouth and tongue.

is this your new profile name? tongue tongue tongue tongue https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=99151
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by adebayo201: 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2009
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by jalether(m): 9:39pm On Oct 15, 2009
Dribbling                  Messi

Football Intelligence   Messi

Passing                    CR7

Shooting accuracy   CR7

Freekick/setpieces       CR7

aerial prowess          CR7

overall CR7 is a better and more complete player

and that is my verdict on the discourse cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by dayokanu(m): 10:34pm On Oct 15, 2009
Football is not measured with statistics.

Maradona and Ronaldo Lima dont head the ball thus zero aerial prowess, they hardly take free kicks
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by jalether(m): 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2009
dayokanu:

[b]Maradona [/b]and Ronaldo Lima dont head the ball thus zero aerial prowess, they hardly take free kicks

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Maradona hardly takes free kicks, that coming from you? You have lost all credibility
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by eyonigger(m): 11:40pm On Oct 15, 2009
jalether:

Dribbling                  Messi

Passing                    CR7

Shooting accuracy   CR7

aerial prowess          CR7

Brb see above the emboldened post. Football intelligence to be precise, do u know what that word means and who you so categorize it with? Having football intelligence means it has covered the whole shyt u claimed cr7 can do n even more. Think b4 u analyze.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by ritchboy(m): 12:19am On Oct 16, 2009
Jalether
messi is a far better passer of the ball than ronaldo. he's also more accurate with his shooting. . . Ronaldo justs generates more power.
Messi is also
A. Much Quicker
B. Has much more balance
C. Superior technique/ball control.
There are really quick players who cant really dribble i.e odonkor
there are players who can really dribble but arent really quick i.e zidane
there are players who are really quick and can really dribble but lack balance/upper body strength i.e robben
Messi combines all these qualities to lethal, and most of the time unstopable effect.
He is one of those players who appear once every generation.
Messi is the better footballer till further notice. grin

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by lailai2(m): 12:26am On Oct 16, 2009
dayokanu:

Maradona and Ronaldo Lima dont head the ball thus zero aerial prowess, they hardly take free kicks

u don goof am big time
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by dayokanu(m): 12:34am On Oct 16, 2009
^^ How many free kick do you see Ronaldo take. He played for Barca, Inter, Real and AC Milan was he ever the first choice free kick taker?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by jalether(m): 12:42am On Oct 16, 2009
eyonigger:

Brb see above the emboldened post. Football intelligence to be precise, do u know what that word means and who you so categorize it with? Having football intelligence means it has covered the whole shyt u claimed cr7 can do n even more. Think b4 u analyze.

You got it totally wrong dude before I school your a$$ please define football intelligence in your own terms, does it mean being a freekick/setpiece

expert, great aerial ability undecided don't think so.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by jalether(m): 12:45am On Oct 16, 2009
ritchboy:

Jalether
messi is a far better passer of the ball than ronaldo. he's also more accurate with his shooting. . . Ronaldo justs generates more power.
Messi is also
A. Much Quicker
B. Has much more balance
there are players who are really quick and can really dribble but lack balance/upper body strength i.e robben
Messi combines all these qualities to lethal, and most of the time unstopable effect.

Are you sure you weren't masturbating while typing all that cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by jalether(m): 12:48am On Oct 16, 2009
dayokanu:

^^ How many free kick do you see Ronaldo take. He played for Barca, Inter, Real and AC Milan was he ever the first choice free kick taker?

Compared to messi, Ronaldo lima took gazillion free kicks, I may be wrong but have never seen messi take a freekick b4, it's either xavi

Danny Alves or Ronaldinho.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by ritchboy(m): 12:56am On Oct 16, 2009
Jalether,
i wasnt. were u?
2 kobo says u were. . .
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by jalether(m): 1:05am On Oct 16, 2009
ritchboy:

Jalether,
i wasnt. were u?
2 kobo says u were. . .

grin grin cheesy you dey craze
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by ritchboy(m): 1:09am On Oct 16, 2009
What gave me away?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by jalether(m): 1:17am On Oct 16, 2009
ritchboy:

What gave me away?

dude go back to bed
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by Nobody: 1:32am On Oct 16, 2009
Messi plain and simple
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by dayokanu(m): 2:51am On Oct 16, 2009
@Jalether, In all the gazilions of goals Ronaldo scored, how many free kicks do you remember

In Brazil it was Dinho, Rivaldo Carlos and later Juninho
In Real it was Carlos or Figo atimes Zidane
In AC Milan it was Pirlo

So where was he taking these free kicks? I can mention 15 free kick takers without mentioning Ronaldo Lima
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by bammy(m): 10:39am On Oct 16, 2009
ritchboy:

Jalether
Messi is also
A. Much Quicker
B. Has much more balance

so messi is the combination of Arjen Robben,Zidane,Speedy Odonkor and Ronaldo ,

you are wrong on the shaded one bro?.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by lailai2(m): 3:18am On Oct 17, 2009
dayo, i meant maradona whom u included. . . de lima wasnt known 4 his freekick taking ability
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by dayokanu(m): 6:11am On Oct 17, 2009
Do you know any of Maradonas goals that were direct free kicks that qualify him as SUPER free kick taker
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by ritchboy(m): 11:39am On Oct 17, 2009
Bammy,
i never said messi is a "combination" of anyone. Saying i said that is like saying i said robben is a combimation of zidane and odonkor. What sense does that make?

Dayokanu,
stop embarrassing urself. Maradona took and SCORED from set-pieces. He doesnt have to be a "super" free kick taker for u to recognize that fact.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by jalether(m): 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2009
dayokanu:

Do you know any of Maradonas goals that were direct free kicks that qualify him as SUPER free kick taker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlVfzOb_w9s

Dayo follow the link and if you donn't admit to your goof then that ll make you a sucker cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by dayokanu(m): 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2009
Ronaldo lima took gazillion free kicks,

Maybe jalether can supply links to support this assertion else you have lost all credibility you never had
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by lailai2(m): 11:54am On Oct 19, 2009
@dayo, must u always strive to be impossible
u lose more and more credibility when u dont accept your gooofs, anybody can goof even though yours was near blasphemy. . . there is almost no player playing now that can take freekicks as good as maradona.

i leave u with jalether since its impossible for u to even agree facts as true as this
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by Sauron1: 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2009
dayokanu:

Maybe jalether can supply links to support this assertion else you have lost all credibility you never had

[flash=560,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlVfzOb_w9s&hl=en&fs=1&"[/flash]
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by dayokanu(m): 6:40am On Oct 20, 2009
Ronaldo Lima's own?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by jalether(m): 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2009
dayokanu:

Ronaldo Lima's own?

Dayo, just admit you are wrong all that ronaldo lima shitzo is bullshit you employed to try and cover up 4 your azz

jalether:

Compared to messi, Ronaldo lima took gazillion free kicks, I may be wrong but have never seen messi take a freekick b4,

that was my initial post b4 you manipulated it to favor your argument, let me make the statement simple, I have seen
ronaldo de lima take free kicks for real madrid but the same can not be said for messi.

Note I have proved you wrong twice and yet you keep blabbing rubbish, (kanu 93 and maradona freekick)
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by Sauron1: 8:54pm On Oct 20, 2009
jalether:

Dribbling                     Messi

Passing                        CR7

Shooting accuracy       CR7

aerial prowess             CR7

I agree with everything but the PASSING.

Messi passes the ball WAY better than Ronaldo and Messi cannot cross the ball to save his name.
Of course, Ronaldo is a better footballer all round than Messi. . . . .He is a better athlete. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old)