Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Invest in Student Housing for life time income!!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Invest in Student Housing for life time income!!! (2201 Views)

How Genuine Is The NLC Mass And Affordable Housing For Workers / Investing In Student Accomodation - Information Needed! / Lagos State Government Housing For Sale In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest in Student Housing for life time income!!! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 28, 2014
Nigeria with a growing population now exceeding 165 Million people with 70% of its population accounting for the youths with a greater ratio enrolled at some tertiary level in Universities across the Country,this presents the need for more Family and Student Housing developmental projects;BVER Properties a division of BVER Group has a pace setter and mastermind that it is came up with the LSDH Project (Legacy Student Housing Developments) operating through the BOT (Build Operate Transfer) Policy of the Federal Government Of Nigeria to meet the insatiable need for accommodation across campuses and also give Investors a Rare Cash Flow investment Opportunity in the real estate sector of the economy which is in no doubt the most profitable venture in the Nigerian Economy and on a Global scale.
BVER Phase 1 has been completely finished with all units sold out and occupied by Students BVER Phase 2 is up in the market and approaching closing stage of the project consisting of several student residential units and offers opportunity for you to own a unit by investing into the project as a unit owner with the sole right to lease to students annually while you enjoy the net cash flow your unit(s) generate annually in form of rent. You can opt to manage your and collect rent on your unit using a 3rd party agent or we can do it for you while you just wait for your account to be credited on the due date;Also you can sell of your unit at whenever you decide to but the first right to buy is ours. Unit sell for as little as 1.8-2m
This is a good retirement business plan, a nice way to invest in the future of your kids and put your funds in a secured market place. Now here is something to think about which business investment would generate up to 12- 15% ROI at Minimal annual return in the present day economy!
Like us on facebook : BVER Properties; We hold meetings and presentations for investors you can always request one.. You can reach us at info@bvergroup.net or astondejumor@gmail.com.

Re: Invest in Student Housing for life time income!!! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
#Studenthousing#
Re: Invest in Student Housing for life time income!!! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2014
Real estate investing, even, on a very small scale,remains a tried and true means of building an individual’s cash flow and wealth.
Robert Kiyosaki.

Re: Invest in Student Housing for life time income!!! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
With over 500 Units fully furnished and well managed by partners "Oracle Facility Managers" You cant go wrong with your choice of investment buying into the student housing project located right on campus at the Obafemi Awolowo University. The hostel designed for female students gives you the opportunity to buy a unit and lease it out while you make your invested capital purchasing unit(s) in few years and enjoying the ROI
every year when your rent is paid by the students with the option of allowing our Company BVER Properties manage it for you and credit your account with the rental fee or you have your agent/person do that for you.. A guaranteed secure investment channel with ROI between 13-15% yearly.

Re: Invest in Student Housing for life time income!!! by chiboy11(m): 10:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
Al dis ur grama re not explanatory,do u build hostel or manage it? Do u build for pple inside skul n hand dem over? Ow much is neded if som1 want tob a part of it?
Re: Invest in Student Housing for life time income!!! by Justice12345: 11:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
Any individual should please help me out by paying money into my account because I am broke right now.
Here is my account number:
Account Name: Odeareduo Rugba Justice. Account number: 2083311390. Name of Bank: Zenith Bank Nigeria.
Please I am pleading.
Re: Invest in Student Housing for life time income!!! by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 11, 2014
Good morning
Re: Invest in Student Housing for life time income!!! by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 11, 2014
[quote author=chiboy11 post=27038040]Al dis ur grama re not explanatory,do u build hostel or manage it? Do u build for pple inside skul n hand dem over? Ow much is neded if som1 want tob a part of it?

we are a real estate property development company investing in Student housing project under the BOT (Build Operate Transfer) initiative of the Federal Government to develop the tertiary education system and met up with the defeceit on student accomodation across Nigeria. The BOT agreement with the University (Obafemi Awolowo university) is to build hostels on campus and operate for 25 years then transfer back to the institution.
We are selling some units out to stakeholders that want to be a part of it and invest by buying a unit or units but our company owns a large portion of the units.
You invest by buying a unit selling at 1.8m and say within 5-7years your initial investment is realized (depending on the rental value each year subject to increase)as you unit get leased to the Students every academic session for a minimum of 240 thousand naira yearly.You have 18 years to reap the dividends of your investment until the project is transferred to the institution 25 years from now. The units are fully furnished and having a shared toilet, kitchen and laundry room with library and Internet facilities provided. You get a deed of assignment upon purchase and contract agreement.
You can email at info@bvergroup.net for more information or astondejumor@gmail.com.
Re: Invest in Student Housing for life time income!!! by chiboy11(m): 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ow many rooms re involve in d unit ure sellng out ? [quote author=Astondejumor post=27047470][/quote]
Re: Invest in Student Housing for life time income!!! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
Over 500 Units in all divided in different phases.. The first phase containing 200 units (BVER PHASE 1) Is completely sold out and occupied by Students the BVER Phase 2 is near completion and up in the market open to investors..
Re: Invest in Student Housing for life time income!!! by chiboy11(m): 6:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
Sir plss do u mean d 500 rooms is wat u wil sell to 1 person @ 1.8 milions , clear dat 4me
Astondejumor:
Over 500 Units in all divided in different phases.. The first phase containing 200 units (BVER PHASE 1) Is completely sold out and occupied by Students the BVER Phase 2 is near completion and up in the market open to investors..
Re: Invest in Student Housing for life time income!!! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
No Sir..You would be purchasing a unit at the cost of 1.8m for a single en-suite unit with the sole right of ownership and lease for the next 25 years under the BOT Before it is handed over to the institution. Within this time frame your initial investment capital would have been actualized and your profit margin Triple your investment as your unit get rented to the students yearly.
Re: Invest in Student Housing for life time income!!! by chiboy11(m): 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2014
Sir ur venture is too xpensive, imagine I buy just a room wit 1.8mil, dats not wort it atall ,u can get land even in Lagos for 500k n build more dan 1 room wit d balance, so sir ur busines is just so out off dis world 4get it, no sane busines person can invest in somtin like dis
Astondejumor:
No Sir..You would be purchasing a unit at the cost of 1.8m for a single en-suite unit with the sole right of ownership and lease for the next 25 years under the BOT Before it is handed over to the institution. Within this time frame your initial investment capital would have been actualized and your profit margin Triple your investment as your unit get rented to the students yearly.

1 Like

Re: Invest in Student Housing for life time income!!! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
Not all investment channels are designed for everyone my dear friend, as not everyone can afford to buy a timeshare/unit in Disney resort,Manhattan Club, or the likes of Marriott Hotels. Depending on your purchasing power and your idea and investment knowledge so i can understand your perspective outlook but this branch of real estate is tailored for individuals seeking a steady cash flow and those seeking a good retirement package plan or with the view to invest in their kids future in a secured market not in anywhere affected by the recession cutting across the economy.
Re: Invest in Student Housing for life time income!!! by chiboy11(m): 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2014
Astondejumor:
Not all investment channels are designed for everyone my dear friend, as not everyone can afford to buy a timeshare/unit in Disney resort,Manhattan Club, or the likes of Marriott Hotels. Depending on your purchasing power and your idea and investment knowledge so i can understand your perspective outlook but this branch of real estate is tailored for individuals seeking a steady cash flow and those seeking a good retirement package plan or with the view to invest in their kids future in a secured market not in anywhere affected by the recession cutting across the economy.
@d bolded like u said sir,a sound person wit buisine knowledge wil neva partake in such a waste venture like urs,let me tel u y I term it waste.
(1) Its not a life term project
(2) Any govt can come to power d nxt day n revoke dat agrement.

Now se a sound idea.
(1) Buy a land @ Ibeju leeki close to dangote refinery @ 500k build 2 mini flat on it wit d balance of d money.
(2) Its ur property for life.

So tel me y a sane person venture in2 somtin of urs wen ure givin out just 1 room for 1.8mil ?
Re: Invest in Student Housing for life time income!!! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2014
Happy Sunday Peeps!
Re: Invest in Student Housing for life time income!!! by chiboy11(m): 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
Good since u can't answerr my quest den, dat does it. Gud luck Sir
Astondejumor:
Happy Sunday Peeps!
Re: Invest in Student Housing for life time income!!! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
Re: Invest in Student Housing for life time income!!! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
#BVERProperties#
Re: Invest in Student Housing for life time income!!! by divad9two5(m): 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
1 room for 1.8M, with ROI in 8yrs? I don't think this was what Robert Kiyosaki was talking about?
Re: Invest in Student Housing for life time income!!! by chiboy11(m): 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
Abeg tel him again, only Deaf n Dumb + Blind would invest in such
divad9two5:
1 room for 1.8M, with ROI in 8yrs? I don't think this was what Robert Kiyosaki was talking about?
Re: Invest in Student Housing for life time income!!! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
#StudentHousinginNigeria#

(1) (Reply)

Invest Into Potter Gardens & Park Ibeju-lekki / Beautiful Students Hostel For Sale In Unizik, Awka. / TIWA COMMERCIAL HUB,LOCATED FEW MINUTES TO THE NEW INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.