Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,121 members, 7,821,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika (58302 Views)

President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar / We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows / Jonathan Retains Ihejirika As Army Chief In Military Shake Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by nduchucks: 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
mikeansy:

show us evidence that the amount of energy you have invested criticising Ihejirika and the army you have also invested the same amount of energy criticising BH and their agents in public!

Must you wear lawyer's wig always? evidence ko, exhibit ni. You think say na inside court we dey?

I am investing enegy in criticising anyone, be he BH member, mole, accused criminal ex COAS, or anyone else for that matter, who takes the life of any Nigerian for granted. If Ihejirika was involved in war crimes which took place under his watch, he will pay soon enough. You of all people should believe in justice for all. Let an independent body investigate the allegations against Ihejirika - that's what we are asking for. These allegations are too serious to sweep under the rug. This is my position and will remain my position regardless of your love for the man.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
nduchucks:

Must you wear lawyer's wig always? evidence ko, exhibit ni. You think say na inside court we dey?

I am investing enegy in criticising anyone, be he BH member, mole, accused criminal ex COAS, or anyone else for that matter, who takes the live of any Nigerian for granted. If Ihejirika was involved in war crimes which took place under his watch, he will pay soon enough. You of all people should believe in justice for all. Let an independent body investigate the allegations against Ihejirika - that's what we are asking for. These allegations are too serious to sweep under the rug. This is my position and will remain my position regardless of your love for the man.

well it is obvious for all to see where your interest lies

as we speak Boko Haram is destroying towns and taking over the North East; that clearly does not worry you!
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by nduchucks: 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
mikeansy:

well it is obvious for all to see where your interest lies

as we speak Boko Haram is destroying towns and taking over the North East; that clearly does not worry you!

Speak for yourself buddy. Your attempt to put the wool over the eyes of NLers by employing every known dirty trick, including attempting to make linkages which exist only in your mind, has failed woefully!!

People are brighter than you give them credit for. Believe you me, everyone knows that your position is advised by the tribe you and Ihejirika belong to.

Instead of raising your voice to defend the Nigerians who were murdered in your name, you are here attempting to defend Ihejirika. You may have the last word, but I shall return if you stray. smiley
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by MrT2011(m): 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
sexyviper: #ARREST HIJERIKA NOW !!! angry angry angry[b][/b]

Monkey!!! grin cheesy
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by masu: 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
nduchucks:

Its very hard to believe but the evidence is there and these allegations are serious enough to warrant very honest investigations. It was not a made up story - see below:

Nigeria: Gruesome footage implicates military in war crimes

Nigerian Troops Battling Boko Haram Are Guilty of War Crimes: Report

Nigeria troops slitting Boko Haram suspects' throats

Today i blv fully that every fulani hausa person is a bokoharam sympathizer or sponsor,
Nduchuks To you what NA did are crime against humanity by sliting bokoboys throat? What about thousands of ppl bokoboys murdered?
Did those innocent blood make any meaning to you blood sucking fulanihausas?

God Why are we in the same northern region with these monsters in human skin.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by masu: 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
We the middle beltans are the most group that need emansipation here in naija.

We really neef to be in a seperate region from hausa fulanis,
These guys are not human, other group are less human to them.

Untill middle beltans are free then we can tame fulanihausa excesses together.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by nduchucks: 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
masu:

Today i blv fully that every fulani hausa person is a bokoharam sympathizer or sponsor,
Nduchuks To you what NA did are crime against humanity by sliting bokoboys throat? What about thousands of ppl bokoboys murdered?
Did those innocent blood make any meaning to you blood sucking fulanihausas?

God Why are we in the same northern region with these monsters in human skin.

BH members, NA, or any of their sympathizers found guilty of these attrocities should be summarily handed the capital punishment. No one should get away with the cold blooded murder of any Nigerian regardless of the victim's tribe.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by BishopMagic: 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
On the day of the rope I look forward to see this midget dangle his short legs while hanging on his neck from a sturdy rope.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by MadamExcellency: 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
Reading through comments on this thread revealed how evil and unpatriotic APC Supporters were during GEJ administration.

They supported terrorism to get back at the government.

Nigerians are suffering the curse brought on the country by the wickedness of these power grabbers.

Without Bokoharam, the defense budget wouldn't have quadrupled thereby giving room for more capital expenditure.

The massive corruption in defense spending would be minimal.

The cost of Bokoharam destabilisation project is half of Nigeria's four year budgets.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by MadamExcellency: 8:26am On Jan 02, 2019
Was Bokoharam, A Political Structure or Military arm of Northern Nigeria?
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by APCLyingBastard: 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
100% accurate
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Parada: 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
So how is Buhari able to reduce Defence spending in 2019 ?!
MadamExcellency:
Reading through comments on this thread revealed how evil and unpatriotic APC Supporters were during GEJ administration.

They supported terrorism to get back at the government.

Nigerians are suffering the curse brought on the country by the wickedness of these power grabbers.

Without Bokoharam, the defense budget wouldn't have quadrupled thereby giving room for more capital expenditure.

The massive corruption in defense spending would be minimal.

The cost of Bokoharam destabilisation project is half of Nigeria's four year budgets.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate / We Will Strengthen Maritime Security - President Buhari / Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Dino Melaye With A Throwback Video & Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.