Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika (58305 Views)

President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar / We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows / Jonathan Retains Ihejirika As Army Chief In Military Shake Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by naijaking1: 10:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
nduchucks:

Where in my post did I promote not condemning all attrocities?

What we are discussing now are the attrocities perpetrated by Ihejirika's team. Your diversionary tactics will not absolve him of these crimes. Join decent people to condemn these crimes!

No diversions. When ever we start charging our army officers with atrocities, we might as well do it right. Investigate all allegations from Murtala Muhammad/Ike Nwachukwu at Asaba, to OBJ Zaki Buim tl Ihejirika Borno. Something tells me you did not care for the truth, because it will mess up your political argument

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
nduchucks:

Story story. Both Boko Haram members and members of Ihejirika's army including he himself should be summarily executed if found guilty of war crimes.

Their attrocities have been documented, justice will be served soon enough. I have no sympathy for anyone who mistreats Nigerians and willy nilly murders them.

Well you will have to provide better evidence of Ihejirika acting out of line!

Was It Government policy to use force to defeat boko haram? Yes

Was it Government policy to declare state of emergency in Bornu? Yes

Was it Government policy to deploy the army in Bornu? Yes

Did Government approve the setting up of the 7th division of the Nigerian Army in Maidugiri? Yes

Ihejirika was executing government policy and is as responsible as Jonathan for the action or inaction of the Nigerian Army.

Attempts to selectively accuse Ihejirika of everything under the sun smacks of tribalism, unfortunate diversion of attention from terrorist which only the likes of nduchuks can explain.

Again nduchuks I ask you why are you not at the vanguard of the campaign against Boko haram? Why are you channelling all your energy against Ihejirika?

And Mark this, you can make all the noise you like but no one can touch Ihejirika because there is no evidence he done anything wrong. I have asked you to provide evidence of signals or orders from Ihejirika for soldiers to slit anyone throats? I won't hold my breadth that you will provide any because you have no evidence.

The south east will forcefully protest any attempt to scapegoat Ihejirika just because he is Igbo. Anyone who wants to take human rights abuses from Nigeria to The Hague is welcome to do that but they must start from Gowon and Obasanjo!

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by jjcbuthot: 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
mikeansy:

Well you will have to provide better evidence of Ihejirika acting out of line!

Was It Government policy to use force to defeat boko haram? Yes

Was it Government policy to declare state of emergency in Bornu? Yes

Was it Government policy to deploy the army in Bornu? Yes

Did Government approve the setting up of the 7th division of the Nigerian Army in Maidugiri? Yes

Ihejirika was executing government policy and is as responsible as Jonathan for the action or inaction of the Nigerian Army.

Attempts to selectively accuse Ihejirika of everything under the sun smacks of tribalism, unfortunate diversion of attention from terrorist which only the likes of nduchuks can explain.

Again nduchuks I ask you why are you not at the vanguard of the campaign against Boko haram? Why are you channelling all your energy against Ihejirika?

And Mark this, you can make all the noise you like but no one can touch Ihejirika because there is no evidence he done anything wrong. I have asked you to provide evidence of signals or orders from Ihejirika for soldiers to slit anyone throats? I won't hold my breadth that you will provide any because you have no evidence.

The south east will forcefully protest any attempt to scapegoat Ihejirika just because he is Igbo. Anyone who wants to take human rights abuses from Nigeria to The Hague is welcome to do that but they must start from Gowon and Obasanjo!

Don't worry... We know he is not alone in this crime against humanity. He will talk when the burners turns red under his seat.

GEJ and his co-culprits will be unveiled for the whole world to see. Why didn't Boko Haram name the new COAS (Mimimah) as their commander/sponsor? Why Ehijirika?

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by aurenflani: 11:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
ShineuEye: A carefully planned assassination may go a long way in rescuing this nation from the grip of feudal warlords up north.

El Rufai's bucket is full and I expect the SSS to do the needful.

The SSS shall locate ur jazz and lodge a bullet between ur rips and lungs u usellezz murderous Bastarddog son of a biitch.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by coldFLARES1(m): 11:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
mikeansy:

This is all so dumb! My guess is you live in one of the newly discovered planets. South fire! This same folks that made a dossier of names, addresses, phone nos, signatures and next-of-kin of 1.8 million of its people endorsing an unsure/undecided incumbent for that February elections for reasons we cannot guess wrongly? Ihejirika, would sure be on his own should the beats change.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by jjcbuthot: 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
coldFLARES1: This is all so dumb! My guess is you live in one of the newly discovered planets. South fire! This same folks that made a dossier of names, addresses, phone nos, signatures and next-of-kin of 1.8 million of its people endorsing an unsure/undecided incumbent for that February elections for reasons we cannot guess wrongly? Ihejirika, would sure be on his own should the beats change.

The man is on his own already... We will soon see his case being called at The Hague.

If he doesn't appear, he will be picked up by interpol.

My advice to him now is to surmount the courage to name the real hidden sponsor of the killings. We know him and you know him.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
Lol let the fantasy continue

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by TolaniLuv: 11:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
chulla12: Wake up dear.

Nigeria is NEVER about individuals but the tribe, so we will attack and defend as pertinent to our situation.

If Nigeria was all about individuals but not tribes, why were tens of thousands of Igbos killed for the actions of a few army generals? Where were millions displaced, leading to the civil war?

Our antecedents speak for us and we must adapt to the situation. Let's just call it what it is and speak our minds already.

Because of people like you! Nigeria will never move forward. Civil war that was in the past, I'm guess you would want Nigerians to apologize or what do y'all want? I won't even have any tribal issue with you . I'm focusing on the topic and ur option about civil war shows that you are still living in the past . Typical black people mentality !!!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by tit(f): 12:18am On Aug 30, 2014
TolaniLuv:

Because of people like you! Nigeria will never move forward. Civil war that was in the past, I'm guess you would want Nigerians to apologize or what do y'all want? I won't even have any tribal issue with you . I'm focusing on the topic and ur option about civil war shows that you are still living in the past . Typical black people mentality !!!

Ikejirika's tenure is in the past. why are we even discussing it now.
All those mentioning Biafra, Ikejirika are all bigots.
Forget the past and let us build the future together.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by naijaking1: 1:18am On Aug 30, 2014
tit:

Ikejirika's tenure is in the past. why are we even discussing it now.
All those mentioning Biafra, Ikejirika are all bigots.
Forget the past and let us build the future together.

They are cowards who would rather re-ignite the civil war fire against the Igbos instead of facing today's reality of Islamic terrorism. It's a well coordinated and calculated attempt to pull wool over the eyes of unsuspecting Nigerians as usual.
The supporters of APC want to use this confusion about Igbos, instead of owing up to their expansionist tendencies!

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by hansad: 4:58am On Aug 30, 2014
APC wants Aso Rock to continue Nigeria of Animal Farm where some people must be more equal than others. El Rufai has taken this APC campaign of blackmailing Nigerians for power and mudslinging for power to greatest heights, Davies of Australia never said how Ihejirika was sponsoring terrorism. He must have based his assertion from the beleif of the el Rufais of north that Ihejirika army was high handed against suspected terrorists, hence sympathisers joined Boko Haram. But since Ihejirika left, terorists have had a field day, and even hoisting the Boko Haram flag on part of Nigeria. Who is fooling who? Who is ever going to stop religious extremism from north? Nigeria has since been held hostage by religious extremists.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 30, 2014
jjcbuthot:

The man is on his own already... We will soon see his case being called at The Hague.

If he doesn't appear, he will be picked up by interpol.

My advice to him now is to surmount the courage to name the real hidden sponsor of the killings. We know him and you know him.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin interpol ko outer pol ni !!!! see desperation ni.bros even mosquito no fit bite Ihejirika
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Swarshtiger(m): 8:10am On Aug 30, 2014
The blood of the Innocent once wasted is now working
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Rexyl(m): 10:25am On Aug 30, 2014
Going by all his inflammatory statements in favour of boko haram mallam el rufai deserves thorough interrogation. he has boldly made a statement that boko haram guys are freedom fighters... and fighting them means fighting the north.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by zaksrocafella(m): 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2014
Sincere9gerian: Meanwhile, if an Ihejirika from the southeast is the person remote controlling the destruction and dilapidation of an entire region using the instrumentality of Boko Haram, then it means Ihejirika must be a geniuse with extra-ordinary or even supernatural powers while the leaders of the region being destroyed are the biggest fool since the creation of mankind for allowing such devastation by an outsider.
you are an OLODO. POWER IS MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINED
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by EMANY01(m): 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
nduchucks:

Stop smearing the good name of the Nigerian government. These documented attrocities and war crimes have never been the policy of the Nigerian Government. It is not the policy of the Nigerian Government to have soldiers slitting the throats of Boko Haram suspects and dumping their bodies in a mass grave.

Are you sure you are not talking about bokoharam and Isis?
If you has said the Nigerian military summarily executed BokoHaram suspects obviously by shooting them,I would say plausible the NA has a long history of doing that.Your allegations about slitting throats exposes your attempts to throw different kinds of sh.it on the wall and see which one sticks
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by EMANY01(m): 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2014
TolaniLuv:

My friend,no country in modern times has made any progress POLITICALLY by avoiding honest and serious intellectual discussions regarding the wars in their history whether three years ago or three hundred years ago.
The Nigerian civil war is not nearly past enough for us to act like it never happened but we are all hostages to the issues that precipitated that war no amount of denial will change that.
Scotland is voting in 20 days time to decide if they still want to be part of Great Britain or not inspire of three hundred years as part of Britain.
No one can genuinely argue that the various components of Nigerian Union/federation have a better deal than Scotland in the National structure of the British union but they seem unsatisfied enough to want to vote their way out of the Union its is only sustained and reasonable honest discussions that have led to this happening peacefully if we (Nigeria) continue this way we would come to this same stage sooner than later and it will happen on a far larger,distributed scale violently.
Talking about the civil war and the issues raised/ leading to ot is critical at this point in our national life.To not talk about it is to let the issues fester until an amputation becomes the only recourse.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by nduchucks: 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
EMANY01:
Are you sure you are not talking about bokoharam and Isis?
If you has said the Nigerian military summarily executed BokoHaram suspects obviously by shooting them,I would say plausible the NA has a long history of doing that.Your allegations about slitting throats exposes your attempts to throw different kinds of sh.it on the wall and see which one sticks

Its very hard to believe but the evidence is there and these allegations are serious enough to warrant very honest investigations. It was not a made up story - see below:

Nigeria: Gruesome footage implicates military in war crimes

Nigerian Troops Battling Boko Haram Are Guilty of War Crimes: Report

Nigeria troops slitting Boko Haram suspects' throats

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by ayindejimmy(m): 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
SeaGold: Ihejirika professionally did his job as a gallant military officer by curbing the incursion of Boko Haram during his time. It is not his primary responsibility to start arresting politicians sympathetic to the insurgent cause but to confront the enemies head on. Ihejirika we all knows delivered in his assignment hence the bickering of dim wit like Sickler El-Rufai. Imagine the paranoia telling Ihejirika he went for a revenge mission cos of what happened to the Biafrans on his people.

Ihejirika was one of the Army Chief out of the 3 in the military formation back then and he even had a superior in the person of Chief of Defense Staff. Why won't this northerners allow this IBO man to rest? Is it a crime for an IBO man to have attained such enviable position?

God is watching that demonic el-rufai even as he will not learn with the calamity befalling his household.

Are u implying that Rufai paid the Aussi to mention names?
If the Aussi had mentioned Buhari, SLS or Tinubu. Would it have made any logical difference to u?
I was expecting people to dare the Aussi to back up his allegations wit evidence rather than blaming Rufai that merely qoute some1

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
ayindejimmy:

Are u implying that Rufai paid the Aussi to mention names?
If the Aussi had mentioned Buhari, SLS or Tinubu. Would it have made any logical difference to u?
I was expecting people to dare the Aussi to back up his allegations wit evidence rather than blaming Rufai that merely qoute some1

It would appear that this is the North strategy to capture aso rock

By pouring all kinds of mud using silly revelations from Boko haram commanders to this "all knowing Aussie"
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
Boko Haram is funded through CBN - Boko Haram negotiator reveals:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/08/boko-haram-is-funded-through-cbn-boko.html
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by naijaking1: 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
nduchucks:

Its very hard to believe but the evidence is there and these allegations are serious enough to warrant very honest investigations. It was not a made up story - see below:

Nigeria: Gruesome footage implicates military in war crimes

Nigerian Troops Battling Boko Haram Are Guilty of War Crimes: Report

Nigeria troops slitting Boko Haram suspects' throats

Your post is very illustrative. However, it's not conclusive.
One thing I can give you is that you have definitely proved that Ihejirika could not have been committing war crimes against Boko Haram and at the same time sponsoring them
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by nduchucks: 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
naijaking1:

Your post is very illustrative. However, it's not conclusive.
One thing I can give you is that you have definitely proved that Ihejirika could not have been committing war crimes against Boko Haram and at the same time sponsoring them

I am not trying to prove anything. The fact remains that war crimes have been documented under your brother's watch.

The point you are missing is that among the victims of the war crimes and gross human rights abuses are ordinary Nigerians like you whose throats were cut open in public and hundreds of who remain in prisons across Nigeria without trial.

As a Nigerian, you should be outraged by this.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by SUBMARINE: 9:39am On Sep 01, 2014
dealslip:

Unfortunately those questions will be directed back to me and you by God. since my spirituality is the only thing you can deduce from my post I will answer your questions 'spiritually':

1) Have you asked God to tell you why BH exist.? Yes and the answer I got was this Psalm115:16 - The heaven is the LORD’s even the heavens are his but the earth he has given to the children of man so that so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground (Gen 1:26). Therefore Boko Haram, ISIS, Tribalism and every other evil perpetrated was conceived by man not God. The earth has been handed over to man not God.

2) Have you asked God to tell you why BH are prevailing.? Whatsoever is permitted on earth is permitted in heaven, whatever you loose on earth is loosed in heaven, whatever you bind on earth is bound in heaven (Matthew 18:18) Jesus the Christ taught us the Lord's prayer saying, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven(Matthew 6:10). You see there is order and peace in heaven, so the onus do God's will is on man and not God. Boko Haram will continue as long as man wants it.

3) Have you asked God the purpose he allowed Jona to become the president since he taught us that power comes from him alone.?
When you install rulers over yourself based on prejudice, bias, tribalism and corruption, face value and not by their stance on righteousness, justice, love and peace, this is what you get. 1 Samuel 8 will give you a clue into what I am saying. We bring upon ourselves the leaders we want, don't turn around to blame God.

4) What did God tell you.? - my response to your questions above which I got from the scriptures we hold so dearly but never practice.

Don't be subjective know the reason why you were created first before you stand behind any creed or brotherhood. Your insults will be well received in advance.

You ran away from answering my question for 2days now

Never fake spirituality online
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by MrT2011(m): 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
Obiagelli: Why attack el rufai now? Oga general go and face the Australian negotiator.
I won't be surprised to see this on the front page while the initial accusations didn't

Obiageli onye iberibe!!!
The lady with a chicken brain undecided
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
nduchucks:

I am not trying to prove anything. The fact remains that war crimes have been documented under your brother's watch.

The point you are missing is that among the victims of the war crimes and gross human rights abuses are ordinary Nigerians like you whose throats were cut open in public and hundreds of who remain in prisons across Nigeria without trial.

As a Nigerian, you should be outraged by this.

And those who got blown up on sunday mornings in churches around the North are not Nigerians?

Why are you not concerned about them too?
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by nduchucks: 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
mikeansy:

And those who got blown up on sunday mornings in churches around the North are not Nigerians?

Why are you not concerned about them too?

Don't be silly. We are concerned about any Nigerian unjustifiably murdered by either Boko Haram or JTF.

To people like me every Nigerian is special and deserves justice regardless of the person's tribe.
Re: El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
nduchucks:

Don't be silly. We are concerned about any Nigerian unjustifiably murdered by either Boko Haram or JTF.

To people like me every Nigerian is special and deserves justice regardless of the person's tribe.

refer us to your active campaign against Boko haram and its supporters. By supporters I mean those who openly sympathise with BH, campaigns against calling them terrorist and campaigns for amnesty for them even though BH is not asking for one?

show us evidence that the amount of energy you have invested criticising Ihejirika and the army you have also invested the same amount of energy criticising BH and their agents in public!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

We Will Strengthen Maritime Security - President Buhari / Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Dino Melaye With A Throwback Video & Photo / How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.