Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Along He Came. - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Along He Came. (38344 Views)

Along Came A Stranger . / Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. / She Came with Hope - A Fiction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Along He Came. by mrmakios092: 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
the best way to boost your account
Re: Along He Came. by Alicebenson(f): 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
Please more updates please.. I wanna know what happen to DEJI. smiley
Re: Along He Came. by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 29, 2017
Sorry to say this but this your story na mumu story 0.you trying to twist tinz like the zee guys normally do. So deji got so bad that he stabbed bimbo. Weh done ma.looking forward to more drama.
Re: Along He Came. by ibawon(m): 8:38am On Jun 29, 2017
Oya you got me hooked nau oo...
Well done babe
Re: Along He Came. by marvwhite: 11:40am On Jun 29, 2017
AudreyTimms:
Ooooooh! Y did u stop there now? Now I know how readers feel! Nice one, dear
now you know grin .... You almost killed me in "letting go" and "unfulfilled promised" .... I think you literally did killed me with suspence .

#fromYourBiggestFan
Re: Along He Came. by Dessydemmy: 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
Only God knows how many time I reload this page. Sha do and update us jare. shocked shocked
Re: Along He Came. by Oyindawealth(f): 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
Dis is a wonderful story....am really enjoying it!! Thumbs up... More plssssssss!!!
Re: Along He Came. by Peachbloom(f): 10:37am On Aug 07, 2017
INTERLUDE
Three years have passed, and here I am. Yes, a Single Mother of two amazing three year olds. Things are falling gradually into motion for me, I got a luxurious Banking job with Fidelity Bank plc, and currently live in the highbrow Upscale Lekki Lagos. My boys are getting amazingly more handsome and an exact replica of Adedeji. I look great and feel good. I can boldly categorize myself as a fit fam yummy mummy. Life really is looking much more exciting.

Sekinat, Sade and Bimpe were all in constant touch with I and the boys. However, I couldn’t bring myself to trust other men with my heart; I now belong to the ‘Men are Trash” faction.

“just look at those ones” I mused “ kissing and smooching themselves in a public place. Don’t they have shame?” I stood up from where I had been sitting all along visibly irritated while thinking about the beauty my life currently exude. However, the love birds chose to interrupt my thoughts with their annoying ways.

I made for the exit from the restaurant, I had just finished up my lunch break and I needed to hurry back to work as deliberations would soon resume about the current companies we were about to acquire. As the head of M&A, I had to make sure I was clear headed and in time for the negotiation. Did I mention that I love my Job?

“Madam, bye bye ma” The door man said to me, tilting his hat
‘Thank you” I replied, and motioned for him to walk with me so I could tip him. I wish I could help him more; he is such a charmer with his words and his cute face. I just secretly hoped he isn’t scum either.

Maneuvering my 2016 Toyota Camry out of the parking lot, I saw the silhouette of the man I never thought I would ever see in this life again. The very man, who almost killed my babies, left me a forever scar and bolted. The father of my children who has never saw them for one day. The man whom I still had a frightful revenge planned for.

Adedeji!!!

1 Like

Re: Along He Came. by Peachbloom(f): 10:45am On Aug 07, 2017
Hi guys.

How is everyone? I'm glad some of us are still following despite the long silence. Thank you all. This book is complete, and almost ready for publishing. I almost stopped posting here partly because of my busy schedule, and partly due to the fact that i have intentions of publishing. However, i wouldn't reach that level of confidence to publish if not due to all of your encouragement, support, and criticisms.

Now, the postings have resumed. in four weeks, it will be concluded, as i will be posting everyday to hasten it up. Thank you guys all again. I actually missed the day i made front page, but hey, its all good! We hope to pull off the 'front page stunt' soon enough again.

So this is to you all, THANK YOU!!!

3 Likes

Re: Along He Came. by Chummypinky(f): 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
thank God and thank u.......nice work
Re: Along He Came. by aprilwise(m): 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
i never knew this story is back to life. i have even forgotten where i stopped.
Re: Along He Came. by Peachbloom(f): 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
CHAPTER SEVEN

‘It was him” I insisted.

Sade has a habit of making me feel like I’m imagining things. To be fair, she is the extra courteous kind of person but her way of doubting me is really beyond my comprehension.

“Bimbo, I am not in doubt about you seeing him’ she paused, and then continued with a look of defeat in her eyes,

‘ What I am saying however is that, it could actually be someone else who has a striking resemblance with Deji” She stood up, picked her bags, and made to leave the house. ‘Let’s talk later on. I really have to get back to my store”

Sade runs an upscale clothing line in the hearts of Lagos. Her designs are so intimately creative and unique that it stands her out among every other designer. It is quite unusual for me to disagree with her, but I was pretty much sure about the man I saw. While I saw Sade off to her car, I vowed to find out much more about the Deji I saw.

‘Hello Tunji’ I smiled my greetings at the doorman as I made my way into the restaurant. It was time for my usual lunch break at my foremost restaurant. The ambience was different today, and it felt like the universe was trying to pass a message across.

‘Good Afternoon Ma’ Tunji in his usually cheerful mood replied me.

It is hard to believe such an energetic and intelligent charmer like Tunji is a door man.
I made my way to my favorite spot overlooking the parking lot. My mind went back to my boys. They remind me every day about their father, with their lovely brown eyes. I wondered deep within me if my boys would grow up to be like Deji. I honestly don’t think I can handle that.

‘Madam” The waiter broke me off my reverie “what will you like to have today?”
I attempted a frail smile, and replied her with my usual order.

Ten Minutes later, I was served, hard as I tried to get past my meal, i couldn’t get my thoughts past it. I made to stand up and go back to my work when that deep drawled Akure accent drew me to a standstill.

‘Abimbola!’

It felt like an electric chain pulling me from taking my next step. Deji! Where was my revenge when I had earlier planned it?

“So we meet again?” I said, slowly turning to face him. ‘Give me a very important and sensible reason I should wait to speak with you Deji?’

My hormones were raging, and it was taking the whole of my being not to stone him with my hand bag.

‘I didn’t stop you to question me” His arrogance was annoyingly sexy, and it was a great war not to run into him arms and kiss my love back to his senses.

‘I came to see my children.’

My world shattered almost immediately.

1 Like

Re: Along He Came. by Ayemileto(m): 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nice update. Adedeji must be out of his senses. He wants to see the children he wants dead?

1 Like

Re: Along He Came. by Precious111(f): 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
shocked shocked
This DEJI is mad
Re: Along He Came. by Peachbloom(f): 8:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
Calm down Bimbola.’

Sekinat tried pacifying me, but it was a futile effort. I was literally pacing around the room. My friends had come over immediately I told them about my meeting with Deji. Their support pulled me through the stabbing pain I was feeling in my heart. I still couldn’t come to terms with the reality of the event.

‘Look Bims’ Sade was leaning towards me as if trying to measure my reaction.
‘ I don’t care about his visits, and his words. But to be honest, irrespective of whatever he has done, you can’t prevent him from seeing his kids. He is their father.’

I had reached my boiling point. The day I was delivered of my boys flashed before my very eye, and I felt like sniffing life out of Sade.

‘What the hell did you just say?” I was moving towards Sade as if to describe my anger and current state of mind.
“Do you know what I have been through in the last three year? Talk about the delivery day, did you suddenly develop amnesia? Sade, please leave my house this minute!”

I was mad at her, and the world, and felt deep within me that the universe was so unfair in its dealing with us human. I was so caught up in my pain that didn’t realize the tears in my friends’ eyes. They all came close to me, and held me in a tight hug. I lost it, and all the tears came pouring.

******************************************************************************************************************

‘Hello my dear girl”

I smiled, just hearing my mother’s voice on the other end of the line.

“ I’m doing well mummy. How are you and the boys too?”

I had taken the boys down to Ibadan for a visit with my mother, their grandmother, and right that minute, I was contemplating whether to tell my mum about Deji’s Visit and threats.

“I just called to check on you and my kids’ ma” I said instead, trying to sound as cheerful as possible to mask my sadness.

“Bimbola, we are fine. Please my darling, be careful in Lagos o. I beg of you.”

I laughed at her tone of voice, and assured her that I will be fine. That said, I ended the call, just as my door bell went off. I wondered who the guest could be. The man standing at my door post left my mouth agape. He strolled in gallantly,with purpose, and held out his two hands towards him.

“I. came. To. Remind. You. Of. What. We. Shared. Iya. Ibeji.”

Each sexy staccato, a retreat from me, and a sexy forward from Deji. With his strong muscular arm, he reached forward, and pulled me such that I could feel his hot breath trickling my skin. Oh how I want this, and I want it so badly.

‘Bimbola, know this, wherever you go, I will always find you. This time however, I came to make love to you, and to remind you how well we are good together baby.”

I was breathing in gaps now, my throat wet in anticipation of what was coming in for me, reminding me of the love I once and still do have for Deji. I couldntlie to myself anymore, I still was very much in love with him.

‘I will stay here, until you realize that loving me is the only option you have, and I you.” His voice jolted me back to reality.

He trailed his kisses from my fore head, down to my bosom, his hand lingering on them for a while, before cupping my head in his hand, and kissing me with all fervor. Delicious sweet kisses. I couldn’t believe this was happening until the pain and hurt he dealt me flashed before my own eye.

‘Stop this Deji’” I ordered mustering all the courage I could get.

‘Leave my house!” I literally screamed my lungs out as I ordered him out of my house.

“No Bimbola.” He was strolling into my sitting room, and his gait didn’t show that he took my words and threats seriously.

“I came to get my family back, and I won't leave until I have them.”

I was struck.

1 Like

Re: Along He Came. by Precious111(f): 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
Thanks for the update Ma
Re: Along He Came. by Fijumokesayo(f): 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
Is like Deji is mad abi? Which family does he want to take back? Make I no just vex..
Re: Along He Came. by Chummypinky(f): 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
if she allow deji into her life again then the story is nonsense........someone that wanted too kill you....just come. bk that he needs his family bk for what?
Re: Along He Came. by crislyn(f): 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
Chummypinky:
if she allow deji into her life again then the story is nonsense........someone that wanted too kill you....just come. bk that he needs his family bk for what?
My sister i don't understand o. Abi is it not the same Deji that didn't want them in his life or anywhere around him?..see the way he is even talking like he has every right to just come back and be in charge. And i wonder why Bimbo is falling hand and acting weak. Mtcheew
Re: Along He Came. by Chummypinky(f): 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
crislyn:

My sister i don't understand o. Abi is it not the same Deji that didn't want them in his life or anywhere around him?..see the way he is even talking like he has every right to just come back and be in charge. And i wonder why Bimbo is falling hand and acting weak. Mtcheew
the thing weak me oo...if it happens....that bimbo accept him.....then d story don't have any meaning.....a Monkey will always be a Monkey.....how can she still feel weak? after all the deeds he has done too her......
Re: Along He Came. by crislyn(f): 11:01am On Aug 17, 2017
Chummypinky:

the thing weak me oo...if it happens....that bimbo accept him.....then d story don't have any meaning.....a Monkey will always be a Monkey.....how can she still feel weak? after all the deeds he has done too her......
She has forgotten...she is in love after all.

1 Like

Re: Along He Came. by Dessydemmy: 11:19am On Aug 31, 2017
And we are strucked here again o. Where are you now o before I sent OPC to look for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Upset About Hillary Clinton's "Wife" Bio On Twitter / Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) / Murica: My River Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.