Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Along He Came. - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Along He Came. (38395 Views)

Along Came A Stranger . / Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. / She Came with Hope - A Fiction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Along He Came. by MidieMeliss(f): 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
AudreyTimms: My dear, you don't have to explain yourself to anyone. Who no wan read again, make e carry e ghana must go dey go! It's not by force!

A lot of people just refuse to face reality. There are like a thousand and one Bimbos out there. Girls who keep going back to one useless guy again and again due to one reason or the other.

I'm actually enjoying the story. Even if it's just fiction, it has a ring of reality to it.

So please ride on, dear!
Thank you so much for following ma'am. It means so much. E shey..
Re: Along He Came. by Mj45: 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
My special girl, AudreyTimms, we meet again.
U are right. Very unfortunate there are a zillion ladies who really don't know that what dy want is exactly what dy DO NOT need. Insecurity has many "shades". Guess Deji is Bimbo's weakness which I prefer to call "stupidity". There isn't really anything like a weakness. What we call weaknesses in life are rather our stupidities- when we see PITS before us but choose to continue on such paths with our palms over our eyes hoping d pit would disappear when we get there, when there is a good path just staring @ us but which of course we usually choose to ignore. Anyways, I think women are more to these "stupidities" than men. Just my opinion though. This Bimbo gal annoys d hell out of me but then that's what makes MidieMeliss a good writer like u- the Ability to make ur readers fume, rage, smile, whoop, cry over characters on d pages of a book.
Hi 'Meliss, permit me to call u that, good work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Along He Came. by MidieMeliss(f): 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
Mj45: My special girl, AudreyTimms, we meet again.
U are right. Very unfortunate there are a zillion ladies who really don't know that what dy want is exactly what dy DO NOT need. Insecurity has many "shades". Guess Deji is Bimbo's weakness which I prefer to call "stupidity". There isn't really anything like a weakness. What we call weaknesses in life are rather our stupidities- when we see PITS before us but choose to continue on such paths with our palms over our eyes hoping d pit would disappear when we get there, when there is a good path just staring @ us but which of course we usually choose to ignore. Anyways, I think women are more to these "stupidities" than men. Just my opinion though. This Bimbo gal annoys d hell out of me but then that's what makes MidieMeliss a good writer like u- the Ability to make ur readers fume, rage, smile, whoop, cry over characters on d pages of a book.
Thank you so much sir. I'm honoured. *curtsies*
Re: Along He Came. by MidieMeliss(f): 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
Weekend came by fast, and I travelled down to Ibadan. I met my aunty Yemi at home which came as a surprise. She even insisted on speaking with Deji which didn't come to me as a surprise. After so much persuasion from her, I succumbed and dialled Deji's number. She was kind of excited to speak with him, and I couldn't help but wonder why. She even told him she had seen his photos, and in her words "he's a dashing young man." I was embarrassed, but what could I have done? That's the typical aunty Yemi.

My mother was also very excited to see me. She informed me that she had involved the top decision makers in our family about my pregnancy. All she needed was to meet with Deji, and they'd chose the same day to tell my dad.

Home was very exciting for me. My best friend came by, and made it worthwhile. Still, my mind kept drifting back to Deji. He had been out of reach since my aunt spoke with him, and he chose to keep me in the dark about his movements. I was worried, I couldn't wait to get back to Akure to find out the problem.

I got to Akure on sunday evening, and tried his number as usual, and it was still turned off. I sent him a message through BBM and Whatsapp, it still didn't get delivered. After a while, I stopped trying every means, and I sent him an SMS informing him I was back.
Surprisingly, the SMS got delivered. He didn't call me, I didn't call him too. But I knew instantly something was up.

"Bimbo." Sade picked up a throw pillow, and tossed at me. "I've not seen Deji since you got back, what happened?"

Its been officially four days since I got back, and still I've had no contact with Deji.

"I don't know too. His number has not been reachable." I replied.

"Have you gone to his house?"

"Nope. Why should I? When he wants to see me, he'll call me. Besides I don't want to catch him unawares, so my eyes won't see things I'm not meant to see."

"Oh." She said, understanding showing on her face. "I get."
My ringing phone startled the both of us. It was Deji.

"Hey. What's up?" I said, sounding as pleasant as possible.

"I'm good dear." He replied. "I got your text. Can we see today?"

"Sure. I'm in my house."

We decided on a suitable time, and I hung up.

Sade left the house shortly after, with Deji coming in as if on cue.

"Babe." He greeted, hugging me. "I'm sorry I haven't been able to reach you."

"No worries." I said. Dismissing him.

"What can I offer you?"
He stopped me by pulling me back with his free hand.

"We need to talk."

"Okay. Go on." I replied. Settling down on the couch.

"Its about us. I saw your text, and I got kind of confused, so I felt I should clear the air on what we have going on." He adjusted his sitting position and looked me in the eye.

" Bimbo, I see you more as a sister than anything. I treat you like I'll treat my sister, and I love you like my sister. So please, don't try to misinterprete what's going on with us. I don't have any feelings for you. I don't love you the way you think. Its just a misunderstanding."

I was stunned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Along He Came. by OHaddy(f): 8:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
am nt surprise abt deji attitude, a leopard cant change its skin.
Re: Along He Came. by Aipete2(f): 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ehya but deji oh, God will judge oh hmmmmm
Re: Along He Came. by MidieMeliss(f): 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
OHaddy: am nt surprise abt deji attitude, a leopard cant change its skin.
hmmm...that's true. He's naturally a born heart breaker..
Re: Along He Came. by seunviju(f): 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
This Deji guy will never know the worth of what he has until he loses it,he is a chameleon.Well done dear
Re: Along He Came. by MidieMeliss(f): 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
Aipete2: Ehya but deji oh, God will judge oh hmmmmm
Ameeeennnn!!!
Re: Along He Came. by MidieMeliss(f): 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
seunviju: This Deji guy will never know the worth of what he has until he loses it,he is a chameleon.Well done dear
That's just it. Deji can never know the worth of what he's losing, and yes, he's a chameleon..Thanks for following still *smiles*
Re: Along He Came. by almacherish(f): 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
You can imagine!!!!!!! He loves her like his sister, like u'd impregnant ur sister............. Mumu human being...... Na bimbo sef
Re: Along He Came. by MidieMeliss(f): 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
almacherish: You can imagine!!!!!!! He loves her like his sister, like u'd impregnant ur sister............. Mumu human being...... Na bimbo sef
Abi oo..like he'd impregnate his sister. Very mumuish kind of person.
Re: Along He Came. by aprilwise(m): 1:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
Na small things dey vex me. make bimbola move on with her life. imagin him dey yarn say he see her sister, when he "enter d place"him no see her like sister .I don dey provoke already, abeg come update make I know follow.
Re: Along He Came. by AudreyTimms(f): 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
Ehn? *gives Deji a back hand slap* Nonsense!

Weldone dear

1 Like

Re: Along He Came. by AudreyTimms(f): 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
Mj45: My special girl, AudreyTimms, we meet again.
Very true my dear
Re: Along He Came. by aprilwise(m): 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
Madam come update. How are u doing?
Re: Along He Came. by seunviju(f): 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
Wia art thou madam?hope all is well?
Re: Along He Came. by Ayobee(f): 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
Pls update....
Re: Along He Came. by chii8(f): 12:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
Weldone op,pls do update soon,thanks
Re: Along He Came. by Vickthoriah(f): 6:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
Nyc story..keep it up
Re: Along He Came. by chii8(f): 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
Chaiii,no update yet?daris Godi ooooo
Re: Along He Came. by udison(m): 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
smtin is goin on ....it seems Deji n his Sister are gona claim d child nd send Bimbo away
Re: Along He Came. by allofme(f): 4:34am On Sep 13, 2014
It's so unusual of her nt to update,hope all is well?? Great story u'v got here
Re: Along He Came. by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 13, 2014
sister zoned shocked
Re: Along He Came. by iceberylin(m): 10:22am On Sep 13, 2014
grin cheesy smiley
Xtarxhyne: sister zoned shocked
Re: Along He Came. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
iceberylin: grin cheesy smiley
abi na
Re: Along He Came. by chii8(f): 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
Aunty mi shey owa ok sha?dnt mind me oooo,am nt sure i knw d meaning,but hp u r fine shaa,we wl always wait
Re: Along He Came. by jaymomma(f): 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
Caught up with U guys! Great story OP.
I wanna slap some sense into Bimbo and slap nonsense out of Deji.
Re: Along He Came. by titiyella1(f): 7:57am On Sep 15, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]
Plsss ma,I hope there is no problem ma,I love story,u r a great writer,we r earnestly waiting
Re: Along He Came. by Olaooni88(f): 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
Heheeh... Abi bobo yi n crazy ni..? *orisirisi*.
Re: Along He Came. by kingphilip(m): 7:01am On Sep 18, 2014
AudreyTimms: Wow! I love this Bimbo girl! Can someone please help me break Deji's head already?

Weldone dear!
I think u should try it out yourself
Re: Along He Came. by Olaooni88(f): 7:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
Whn ll d next update be pls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Am I? / Chimamanda Adichie Upset About Hillary Clinton's "Wife" Bio On Twitter / Murica: My River Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.