Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,133 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:24 AM

1877ee's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1877ee's Profile / 1877ee's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Crime / Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by 1877ee: 7:04am On May 16, 2022
[s]
Ndimkpurummiri:
Oby ezekwasili will become deaf and dumb now since it is south and not northern states
[/s]
Politics / Re: Atiku On His Way To NNPP by 1877ee: 7:03am On May 16, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
It now left for his igbos supporters if they will follow him to NNPP.
[/s]
Politics / Re: SEUN KUTI:THEY'RE TRYING TO CONQUER US by 1877ee: 7:03am On May 16, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Seun is just like individual person have right to his opinion regardless of his personality.

However the guy was talking about jihad in Yoruba land particularly how Fulanis conquered ilorin not Yoruba in general. Osogbo ,ijebu,offa,okunland and ogbomosho are good examples of Yoruba towns that refuted Fulanis occupation.

Igbo are the enemy of Yoruba people even hausa fulani people still better than igbos in some area if hausa hate you it might be on purpose basically religion aspect ...But if igbo hate you it will be on jealous igbo preferred that you come beg him for food and singing his praise.

I have never hear Yorubamuslims before I started hearing than on this Nairaland .We shouldn't allow any stranger to bring war to our region .
[/s]
Politics / Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by 1877ee: 6:49am On May 16, 2022
[s]
helinues:

One of the reasons why mods have been ignoring your too attached emotional reporting.

You go report someone and still break the rules along.
[/s]
Politics / Re: 2023 Elections: Number 2 Will Become Number 1 - Apst. Suleiman Johnson by 1877ee: 6:49am On May 16, 2022
[s]
helinues:

What are you people afraid of gan gan that you are begging for presidency while others are fighting for it?
[/s]
Politics / Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by 1877ee: 6:49am On May 16, 2022
[s]
helinues:

You too dey attach unnecessary emotions to news/events/comments..
[/s]
Politics / Re: Ahmed Lawan Visits Bola Tinubu (Pictures) by 1877ee: 6:45am On May 16, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
I am sorry for Jagaban Borgu.
[/s]
Politics / Re: See How Abdulmumin Jibrin Kofa Was Received Into NNPP by 1877ee: 6:45am On May 16, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Kwankwasiya.

They're force to reckon with.

How I wish he's wooed to collapse his structure into APC
[/s]
Politics / Re: See How Abdulmumin Jibrin Kofa Was Received Into NNPP by 1877ee: 6:45am On May 16, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
It's ancestral
[/s]
Politics / Re: Deborah' Exact Statement by 1877ee: 6:41am On May 16, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

I read what you wrote down and i you put it.

You literally wrote that a southerner can get a job in the north because he or she is a Christian and while we know in the south that a northerner can't get a job based on his ethnicity and religion
[/s]
Politics / Re: My Experience In Sweden And Religious Tolerance. by 1877ee: 6:41am On May 16, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Dr Abdu Lateef, you seem not to understand.

I'm a Muslim myself and I understand my religion very well. Ain't a novice
[/s]

1 Like

Politics / Re: Did El-rufai Post This? by 1877ee: 6:41am On May 16, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Left to you. I've Said what Islam said about it
[/s]

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.